Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

21-Day Meal Plan FAQ

WHAT are THE Gender Dreaming 21 Day Meal Plans?

Due to popular demand, I recently created 21-day meal plans with sway-related nutritional data for many meals and foods, one for HE Diet and one for LE Diet. They have a lot of food ideas, recipes, and tips that will help you stay happy and satisfied on your sway diet. They also bring together the most commonly used diet threads from the forums, in one easy-to-use reference book.

How much are they and how long are they??

$59. The TTC a Boy book is 78 pages long, the TTC a Girl book is 77 pages long.

SO if I buy this, I can just follow this diet day in and day out??

You CAN, but that’s really not the purpose of them. They are meant to HELP you plan your meals and give you a source of ideas, not as THE swaying diet that you must follow. Previously, I have resisted doing a diet plan for that very reason – I want you guys to have FLEXIBLE diets that work for you and your food preferences, not some limited list of foods that may not even be available in your country or that you may not even like to eat. Plus, I think that limited, restrictive sway diets equal cheating and misery.

So please don’t feel locked into the 21 Day Diet Plans, think of it more as an illustration that will help you envision what your sway diet can be, not what it MUST BE. It’s meant as a supplement, and is in no way the best or only diet you could eat.

If you are just starting off and feel overwhelmed, you can certainly use the meals as a fallback plan until you begin to get the feel of how to do the diets. Over time you will begin to get a good feel for how much to eat and how often to eat it and then your LE/HE Diet will become easy.

I tried to follow one of those premade diet plans before, I spent a fortune on groceries that no one liked and I had no clue how to cook, and I was in the kitchen all day.

I have too and I think they’re just about useless – who wants to have to follow a complicated set of instructions for breakfast, lunch and dinner when you’re busy raising children?? And I’ve found they always call for ingredients that I never have and don ‘t really even know what to do with (tamarind paste…I have a tube of that moldering in my fridge from like 12 years ago) so I have to spend a ton of money just for a few days of meals that we may not even eat.

As a result, I designed the diet plans to be “plug and play” – rather than being balanced by the day, you can mix and match meals however you like. I did arrange them by day, but this was to allow you to better envision what your diet might look like day in and day out and not at all that you HAVE to eat exactly those things all in one day. And I tried to use foods that were fairly common – sometimes I think recipe books like to include 1000 different ingredients when 10 will suffice. If you like one of the meals but not another one, that’s fine, you can use one of the meals and skip the other.

So I don’t have to follow the meals strictly by the day?

Correct. If you always eat a bean burrito for lunch and you like doing that, by all means continue. You can use the lunch ideas for other meals and so on. There is no rule at all to how you use the meals, if you want breakfast for dinner or a pizza for breakfast you can do just that. The day-by-day arrangement is only meant to illustrate the kind of eating pattern you would follow during the course of the day and over the span of many days/weeks.

Wait, does this mean I STILL have to track nutrients?

Yes, it does, but there is so much nutrient data included in the plans that this will be easily done. Rather than spending hours online looking up individual ingredients you will have the meal guide to refer back to and know what your totals are. Plus, since only the important nutrient data is included, you will be able to see at a glance what is important and what isn’t. The 21 Day Meal Plan contains several meals that you can use as a fallback – it can be a framework that you can then branch out from.

Aside from that, it was pretty much impossible to include exact info on some things because of different nutrient content between brands – again, this is meant to be flexible and I didn’t want anyone to feel locked into buying the exact same type of salad dressing or bread that I used just to keep the nutrient data the same. How silly would that be??

End result, you do still need to keep an eye on your overall totals for the day (pink swayers you’ll need to track calories, fat, protein, sodium if you wish to, and make sure you get enough potassium; blue swayers, you’ll need to track calories and protein, your 9-11 servings of fruits and veg a day, and make sure you get ample fat and potassium) BUT the Meal Plan is going to make that a lot easier.

I am a HORRIBLE cook!

I am a gourmet cook and I do a lot of entertaining.

That’s ok. I included several easy recipes so it's more like a cookbook, some fancier recipes for those who need to have meals that are company-friendly, and none of it is terribly complicated. What busy mom needs MORE work!! There are easy recipes, more involved recipes, and everything in between.

Many of the recipes in the HE Diet Meal Plan will make leftovers that can feed you for days after that and I included info about how to do that, in the plan.

I live in a different country, will this plan work for me?

While it is written using American measurements, it should be very easy to convert the amounts, there are lots of guides online for doing that. Here is one of the very best ones. The English Kitchen: Measurement Conversion List

Can I use this plan if I’m doing a different diet?

I think the plans will be helpful for anyone doing FGD or IGD. My only concern is for vegetarians swaying blue; I don’t think this will be of great help to you and I will try to get something put together for you soon. If you are a vegetarian blue swayer, save your money for now - I will do my darndest to have something within the next month (the Inbetweeners diet I have mentioned before, for vegetarian blue swayers and pink swayers who are not quite ready to go strict on LE Diet yet.) I don’t want anyone to buy something that is not helpful to them.

I have special dietary needs, will this plan work for me?

It can def. be a helpful addition, although if you are not knowledgeable about nutrition you may still want to get a Custom Sway Plan as well so I can help you adjust your diet to better meet your health needs.

If I buy the 21 Day Meal Plan Supplement, does that mean I don’t need a Custom Sway Plan?

The Custom Sway Plans don’t include diet beyond personalized diet tips and recommendations. I help Custom Sway people WITH their diets as a part of the coaching service and then there is a 5 day sample diet that comes with the Custom Plan. The Custom Sway Plans are everything BUT diet. The 21 Day Meal Plan is ONLY diet.

The 21 Day Meal Plans are NOT customized. We do not offer a customized diet option at this point in time. However, part of the coaching service that comes with the Custom Plan is that I help you with your diet in an ongoing fashion (it’s actually better than a customized diet!!)

I bought a Custom Plan and the Meal Plan for TTC a girl, and some of the stuff is the same.

Some of the the 5 day sample diet meals for pink, are included in the 21 Day plans. However, unlike the 21 Day Meal Plan, the 5 day pink sample diet IS completely balanced by the day and the nutrient totals are all added up for you – you really CAN use the 5 day sample diet without tracking nutrients, whereas you still need to track with the 21 Day Meal Plan. So while a few of the meals are similar, the 5 day sample diet has information that is not included in the 21 Day Meal Plan and vice versa.

5 day sample diet = 5 days of meals that are all nutrient-balanced by the day and contain nutrient data per meal and per day.

21 Day Meal Plan – 21 days of meals that are NOT balanced by the overall day but have nutrient data per meal and demonstrate how your diet would look over the course of many days/weeks.

The 5 day sample Pink diet and the 21 Day Meal Plan for TTC a girl are not the same thing – both of them have something unique to offer, even tho a couple of the meals are similar. The pink 21 Day Meal Plan has several bonus pages of additional recipes without nutrient data.

The TTC a boy 5 day sample diet, and the 21 Day Meal Plan are totally different.

If I buy a Customized Sway Plan, do I get this meal plan for free?

No. The two items are separate.

Do I have to buy both?

No, it’s totally up to you what you buy, if anything. The 21 Day Meal Plans and Custom Sway Plans are offered as an additional layer of help and information for those who need it.

Does Dream Membership come with either of these?

No, the Dream Membership is separate. Dream Membership gets you access to the full LE Diet, recipe threads (I post sections from my cookbook as they are done), and access to private forums for support. There is a forum for posting sways for atomic to look over…I don’t have time to go over the sway plans posted in the free forums, unfortunately, but I go over all the sways posted in the Dream Members section.

Wow that’s a lot of stuff to buy!!

Gender Dreaming’s promise: We are committed to keeping swaying free and atomic helps EVERYONE regardless of whether they buy anything or not. In order to do this, I dedicate several hours a day to working on the site, writing essays, and the plans and Dream Memberships allow me to do this as a job rather than having to go back to work, in which case I would be unable to continue my work on the site. (thank you!!!) nuthinbutpink also spends many hours out of her day to keep the site functioning. The money also helps support the site, which is very costly to keep up and functioning without glitches.

You don’t HAVE to buy anything, you don’t get any secret insider info if you do, and we won’t be mad at you if you don’t. These things are meant as helpful additions, not must-buy items. That having been said, if you like the site and appreciate the information, it can be a way to give back a little bit to make sure the info stays here for everyone to use and that atomic and nuthin are able to continue to provide the same level of service moving forward into the future.

Note from atomic -

I would LOVE to have feedback on the diet plans, positive or negative. Your feedback allows me to fix mistakes and how to budget my time most effectively.

Thanks so much for being a part of the best swaying site on the Internet!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I am going to renew for the coaching service and would love this book as well. I bought the custom plan last year and am just wondering if theres any way to "upgrade" to the bundle instead of buying the 21 day plan separately? I should have bought them all together but guess I was too quick off the mark!!
    2012 2014 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes I'll message someone who can help us.

4. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi Atomic, I am probably going to buy a custom plan and I'm trying to decide if I should get the bundle. You suggested I follow the AFD. Will the 21-Day Meal Plan be useless to me?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it has a ton of good info in it that anyone can use.

You also get the OPK book. Both the diet and the OPK book are like 80 pages long and whenever it's possible, I do think they are super helpful to people.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

I purchased the meal plan but can’t access it and it isn’t showing up under my paid subscriptions. I’ve logged out and back in again and still can’t see it anywhere. Have emailed and posted but can’t get any response and don’t know what to do. I’ve had a receipt acknowledging my payment but that’s it. If you could figure out what’s gone wrong that’d be so great

Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll message someone who can help! Sorry for inconvenience!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve bought the 21 day LE plan but can’t access it. Please help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have messaged someone who can help us, but in the meantime try logging out and logging back in again.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I also have puechased a subscription but I can’t access the pdf. Please help. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast