Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca.lms View Post
    What's all this about nub guessing?
    I have no idea what you're asking me here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdurkin12 View Post
    i am due for AF wednesday and boy do I hate this 2WW. I have been having twinges in my stomach, lower back achiness and irritablity for the entire time...I have 2 kids and don't remember feeling this way before. I compare it to ovulation cramping but it has been going on for over a week....Someone actually said to me "if you're pregnant it might just be twins with these strong symptoms".......anyone else have symptoms like this
    Update??

Some pregnancies start out very crampy and it doesn't correlate with twins.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel pretty confident in my 9dpo not big or fat but there positive w/ fmu and afternoon (held all day) urine. So I will post my symptoms before I forget.

1-4 dpo nothing at all
    5-6 dpo - fatigue! If I was pregnant this round, I was going to be surprised because I was much more tired than usual. I tried to convince myself that it was too early but I did not imagine it. I've never had symptoms this early in either of my other pregnancies
    7dpo- extremely sick with fever around 100, body aches (especially in hips like they hurt at end of pregnancy), and bad nausea. The nausea and fever lasted a full 24 hours
    8dpo- still a little queazy and weak feeling but better than the day before, temp back down to 98.17 (still well above cover line)
    9dpo- positive on wondfo...was skeptical but husband could see it clearly and it can be captured on camera (evap lines I've had before never could be seen in a picture). Still burpy and have decreased appetite. Fatigue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Are you a nervous wreck waiting to test? You may be able to tell if you're pregnant days before you can POAS.

Fatigue - One of the earliest signs of pregnancy for many of us is sheer, mind-numbing exhaustion. Since a lot of moms feel that way on a daily basis anyway, this is kind of a tough one to notice!

Sore, tingling breasts - When I was TTC my third son, I was getting something out of my car and I barely hit my breast on the car door. But I had a huge amount of pain and tingling and I knew then and there I was pregnant, even though I hadn't even missed my period yet. If you're breastfeeding, you may not notice this, but you may notice you are suddenly making less milk or nursing has become painful.

Spotting and cramping - 7-10 days after conception, you may experience a little spotting as the egg implants in your uterus. Or you may have mild to severe menstrual-like cramps. (this may happen a little sooner if you have gone HT)

Nausea and vomiting - Usually these symptoms come along a little later in pregnancy, but if you're expecting twins it can strike quite early!! Sensitivity to smell is also a very early sign for some.

Food aversions, cravings, changes in appetite - if you're suddenly grossed out by the thought of chicken or eating massive amounts of chocolate, that can be a sign that you're eating (or not eating) for two!

Feeling lightheaded - Your blood vessels dilate and this can lead to low blood pressure and dizziness, even fainting if you get up too quickly.

Moodiness - This is one symptom you can't really trust, because many of us get moody right before our periods anyway. Still, it can be a sign of pregnancy.

Constipation - For some of us, this is one of the earliest signs we experience. Progesterone affects the intestines and makes them work more slowly.

Headaches and migraines - Headaches and hormonal migraines are extremely common in early pregnancy. Even if you've never had a migraine before, you may experience them in early pregnancy. This may be a result of the lower blood pressure and dilated vessels.

Vaginal discharge - You're already beginning to form a mucus plug in your cervix that will be with you for the next 9 months - along with a mild but noticeable discharge.

Frequent urination and thirstiness - These two things go hand in hand with pregnancy and can start very early on.

Changes in sexual appetite - You may want to DTD more or want your husband as far away as possible.

Heartburn, varicose veins, hemmorhoids, sciatica, pelvic pain - For those of us who have had several pregnancies, we may begin to experience the aches and pains caused by relaxin (the hormone your body releases that allows your tissues to stretch enough to allow a baby to pass through the birth canal) very early on.

Hi Atomic,

I am in desperate need of your expertise

I also posted this to the 2WW thread. I am trying so hard for this not to stress me out but here it goes. Today I am 8 DPO. My LP is usually around 14 days. Today So far Monday evening and early Tuesday through noon (1/20/14 & 1/21/14) I noticed cramping, and Nausea. This morning today Wednesday I went to my first morning Pee pee lol at work and when I wiped I noticed some spotting. My heart doesn't know if to either be sad or excited. Any who, I saw some light bleeding. I did a cervix check and it was mainly brownish, but at wiping at first it was a big bright red spot. This morning when I took my BBT i noticed a dip as well. Its still not AF temps. Im below 97.00 when AF is arriving. My temp today is still slightly up and my period is not due for another 7 or so days. I'm a bit worried, but prepared for what ever happens. This is my first attempt after charting since Sept 2013, shortly after stopping my BC that I was on for the past 3 years. I need some re-assurance to be prepared for the worst.

Sorry for my TMI, but we are all on the same boat here lol I have to share my pic again. Please let me know what you think. PS I already when for my second restroom run but there no more spotting there

BBT Dip and Bleeding.JPG
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well...obviously spotting and a temp dip is not what we really want to see at this point. I wouldn't have my hopes up, of course anything is possible but I just don't see this chart as one that immediately says "pregnant!" in my mind.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    well...obviously spotting and a temp dip is not what we really want to see at this point. I wouldn't have my hopes up, of course anything is possible but I just don't see this chart as one that immediately says "pregnant!" in my mind.
    I figured this too, because I haven't seen the spike in Temp but Ill keep you updated. My spotting went away by the way I only saw it once when I went that one time, Which I'm happy was not my full blown AF. I checked my CM after lunch and it was stretchy kinda clear but not 100% clear. I'm still hopeful thought. I feel very strange today and lots of nausea and minor cramping. I guess I will begin testing around when my period should begin which is next week. I unfortunately ovulated late, but I think other that, everything else looks normal

Thanks for your response atomic
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My af was due on 9dpo. I got spotting on 10dpo and faint positive in first response and neg on dollar store test. Today at 12 dpo I went to walk in clinic . Dr told me that it's neg, then she send me for blood test and was told that my hcg is 15. She gave me another test for hcg levels next week .should I keep my hopes high. Today I m cd28. I have cycle length of 26 days. ( sorry for my English )

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good Lilly! I think you are pregnant! It is not unusual to get negative urine tests even 12-14 DPO and have a dark positive test after that.

FX for a sticky baby!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WTH! I thought pelvic and hip pains were late pregnancy symptoms which are what I'm experiencing now at 12dpo, and I'm like 'what is wrong with me?' Among other symptoms like headaches, lower back pain, thirst and frequent trips to the loo and not feeling like eating, (weird taste in my mouth).
    I'll test tomorrow and see what happens as I think I Oed way later than I thought, on 10dpo or CD24 and now I'm on CD36 with no sign of AF!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by flowerlily; April 12th, 2014 at 02:23 PM.
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast