Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Raezodal View Post
    Way to get my hopes up...I have 5 "girl" and 1 "boy" symptoms at 10dpo. The thirst and headaches are driving me nuts...I have never had those before. Was thinking the headache was related to the thirst - I can get migraines if I don't drink enough - but I am drinking so so so much it seems impossible to still be thirsty!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    They aren't boy and girl symptoms, they're suposed to just be easier to see!! I just alternated between boy and girl storks.

This is a pregnancy-symptom essay not a swaying one!

It's impossible to tell the gender of your baby from symptoms. Boy and girl pregnancies are identical at this stage, boys are not even making testosterone till late in the first tri and there is no difference betwen the two!

Sorry for confusion.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Likes Raezodal, Throwaway_panther, TA Sait liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    To make them easier to see. See how they alternate between pink and blue??

Sometimes an icon is just an icon LOL
    I was thinking they were just an icons because i have almost every symptom on here and i think I'm only having one baby. so thats why I was thinking that it wasnt a boy or girl symptom. And i only question because on my tapatalk it didnt come up the icons it said ttc pink and ttc blue. but thankyou for fully clearing that up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; April 26th, 2016 at 04:49 PM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    They aren't boy and girl symptoms, they're suposed to just be easier to see!! I just alternated between boy and girl storks.

This is a pregnancy-symptom essay not a swaying one!

It's impossible to tell the gender of your baby from symptoms. Boy and girl pregnancies are identical at this stage, boys are not even making testosterone till late in the first tri and there is no difference betwen the two!

Sorry for confusion.
    Bhahaha They just show up as text on my phone: "ttcgirl" or "ttcboy". No color differences for my phone. Lol and I completely missed they alternated!! No worries. I don't place much stock in symptoms for much of anything.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha! I added a disclaimer, thanks for letting me know that!

8. Likes Raezodal, Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today is 3 dpo for me. Really hoping not to see spotting in this 2ww. In my son's pregnancy I never saw a drop of blood until I went into labour.
    The other times I had spotting around normal af time and went on to have miscarriages. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but still very anxiety provoking. And if I turn out to be pregnant it will only get worse!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    spotting is scary but it is really, really common even in healthy normal pregnancies. I had a 5 day "AF" and had a baby 9 months later. It was crazy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm documenting this here to share with you ladies the possible dynamics of very early pregnancy or the possible dynamics of being a crazy symptom spotter We'll see! Either way, I hope it will be educational!

Well, I know what y'all say, but... I'm 8dpo and CONVINCED I'm pregnant. Actually, have been 100% sure for a few days. My symptoms are mild nausea, tingly boobs, cramps and twinges (so far, all things I also get in non-conception cycles), over-the-top gassiness (which I never have, luteal phase or not), and, most importantly, hot flashes and a constantly hot face (??!!) and a good amount of yellowish creamy CM - both of which I also never have in my luteal phase even in hormonally strong cycles. In fact, I think it's more important to look for a) the number of symptoms and b) for symptoms you never usually have. True, some women have creamy yellow CM before their period, but I've never seen it before - I'm dry like the desert in the 2 weeks leading up to AF, except maybe for some watery CM in the 3 or 4 days right before AF.
    So, what do you think?

Edit: Needless to say, I haven't tested yet because HCG probably won't show up in my urine yet, but I do think a woman can have symptoms from the HCG in her blood before a urine test can possibly turn positive.

Edit #2: I forgot the quick, shallow breathing. Had this on and off since 4dpo. Well, I do sometimes have it without being pregnant, like when I overeat.
    The weird thing is, not only do I not feel fatigued but quite the contrary, I feel highly energetic. I wake up every night at 3:30 (when it usually hits me that I'm pregnant with an opposite and I have to work myself out of a dark hole...) and I'm so positive and thrilled. That's not at ALL normal for me in the LP!! LOL

Edit#3: Today I'm 9dpo and now I also feel like I did 100 crunches yesterday. Sore abdominal muscles. I never do crunches LOL. And my stomach muscles never feel this way.

Edit #4, still 9dpo: I feel so stupid! ALL the symptoms (except the slight nausea which is very common for me during LP) have disappeared into thin air during the day. Also, I realized that the creamy yellowish discharge (now gone) could be a mild case of BV which I unfortunately do get every so often. Now I just feel like I always do when AF is due. Probably the hormonal dip before AF! How could I have been so stupid to believe I'm pregnant!!! POAS tomorrow.

Edit #5: I'm 10dpo today and no symptoms at all. I didn't even test because why bother! Well, the slight nausea is still there and I also didn't feel like eating meat in the past days, but both a small degree of nausea and not liking certain foods for a few days is very common for me especially in the LP.
    BUT - later today... I went grocery shopping and asked for some extra lean beef at the meat counter. And while the salesperson wrapped it, the nausea came back FULL FORCE. I had to pull myself together to not leave immediately to be sick in a corner!! LOL I would have discounted this had I gone on an empty stomach because I can see how raw meat and an empty stomach don't mix. But I had had quite a decent breakfast just 3 hours before. So, I'm not so sure anymore that I'm really not pregnant!! POAS first thing tomorrow morning, for realz!!! LOL

Edit #6: 11dpo today - BFN

I must say that this is becoming kind of a cruel joke to me. Last night I even had the heightened sense of smell I only had once in my life, when I was pregnant with my son. And no, I wasn't imagining things. I was in the study when all of a sudden I could smell an orange. A fresh orange being peeled. I was flabbergasted because there was no orange in the room. So I went to the living room to investigate and sure enough, my son was peeling an orange. Later I developed a headache and a bad thirst. Well, I thought nothing of it because I have that sometimes. It wasn't until today that I remembered that both of these things are mentioned as early pregnancy symptoms in this very thread. But... BFN. And why shouldn't the headache have come not only with thirst, but with a heightened sense of smell this time? Apparently this isn't uncommon at all (although it has never happened to me before). On the same note, why shouldn't the elevated energy level be caused just by being excited about a possible pregnancy? Why shouldn't the weird post-workout like feeling in my abs come from being tense all day at the prospect of a possible pregnancy?
    A cruel joke, if you ask me.

Edit #7: So AF came today (2 days early...??!), and no, it's not implantation bleed or anything - just a regular period. Wow, what a ride. I'm very pleased though that this cycle with all its craziness has cured me of my faith in my superhuman intuition. Not only that I wasn't pregnant with a boy, I was never even pregnant to begin with!!! LOL x 1000 So please next time you think you MUST be pregnant or that you absolutely CAN'T be pregnant or that you're 1000% SURE you're pregnant with an opposite, take it from me, your intuition isn't the best source of info there!!
    Last edited by WelcomeBaby; January 9th, 2019 at 02:15 PM.

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing, though, Welcome! Very helpful!

I will point out that I have a huge surge of energy in the 2ww and have trouble sleeping during that point in the cycle too. Very very common for me, but it's such a noticeable thing that I can totally imagine someone mistaking it for a pregnancy symptom if they hadn't put it together before.

15. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Mariola; January 5th, 2019 at 08:27 AM.

17. Likes atomic sagebrush, WelcomeBaby liked this post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast