Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2WW!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck September 2WW!!

Figured since September is almost here and I need all the luck I can get I'd start the thread. Heres hoping to a record # of bfps in September. Let's get on with it and get into a due date group
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    goodluck2.gif

goodluck.gif

Double Good Luck to all you wonderful ladies TTC in September!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Figured since September is almost here and I need all the luck I can get I'd start the thread. Heres hoping to a record # of bfps in September. Let's get on with it and get into a due date group

Sending you and everyone who joins in here tons of luck....and prayers for BFP's and sticky beans !!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no just dawned on me a 2ww without beachy and 3men, am really happy for them but its like christmas without santa, it just doesn't feel right LOL
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck this month...I think we broke a record in August, FX that September is even better!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 10dpo and still a BFN. I may be on this thread too. We will see. I LOVE POAS!!!!
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! My time has finally come!!! I'll be posting in this thread - my 2WW for our first attempt cycle will be towards the end of September!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck this month...I think we broke a record in August, FX that September is even better!
    How many was it? We gotta beat'em ladies!!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yay! My time has finally come!!! I'll be posting in this thread - my 2WW for our first attempt cycle will be towards the end of September!
    WoooooHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Maybe you'll bring me luck!! Yay youve been waiting sooooooo long.. Good job with the weight loss woman. You should b proud!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    WoooooHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Maybe you'll bring me luck!! Yay youve been waiting sooooooo long.. Good job with the weight loss woman. You should b proud!
    Awww, thanks! Yes, I've been waiting to start TTC since January! I'm so excited (and nervous!) that my time has finally come!!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast