Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused still having ovulation pain?

So i started to get some ovulation pain when i got my first positive OPK 2 days ago. The pain was worse yesterday... I had positive OPK's both days. Today the OPK went negative and cervix is getting firmer but I am still having pain in right ovary. It is off and on not consistent I don't remember this in the past months I have tracked. Normally the pain has gone away after the opk goes back to negative.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmm...don't know if it is normal to have ovulation pain after you have ovulated. I had this last month and I was hoping that it meant that I was getting pregnant and they were exactly like ovulation pain, sharp and occasionaly and they lasted for about two days, but then it turned out that it was gas. I was even starting to get worried in case it was appendicites. Sorry dear, don't know what to say
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Mmmm...don't know if it is normal to have ovulation pain after you have ovulated. I had this last month and I was hoping that it meant that I was getting pregnant and they were exactly like ovulation pain, sharp and occasionaly and they lasted for about two days, but then it turned out that it was gas. I was even starting to get worried in case it was appendicites. Sorry dear, don't know what to say
    Yeah it's strange. Like I'm having if right now. I'm starting to think if im not pregnant this month that maybe I have a cyst. I may go to the doctor if I don't get bfp this month.