Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking December 2WW

Well it's nearly Christmas and I can't think of a better present than a pink sticky bean! How is everyone doing?

I think I am about 5DPO so not too long to wait to test!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree! It would be a wonderful Christmas present! I'm 9DPO and had a Walmart ER test calling my name this morning, BFN But I know it's also way early, so we'll see.

This is only our second month TTC, so I'm trying not to get discouraged, but I honestly thought I would be PG right off the bat. Our boys just kinda happened (one was bad timing, the other a messed up BCP cycle), so I figured if we were actually doing it on purpose it would happen right away. It also doesn't help that our good friends (the type of friends that seem to do everything we do) are suddenly PG with their 3rd after DH couldn't keep quiet about us trying for #3

FX for lots of Christmas BFP's!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey i'm 9dpo too, bfn yesterday really ready for it now and diet not so good this month!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfTurtles View Post
    I agree! It would be a wonderful Christmas present! I'm 9DPO and had a Walmart ER test calling my name this morning, BFN But I know it's also way early, so we'll see.

This is only our second month TTC, so I'm trying not to get discouraged, but I honestly thought I would be PG right off the bat. Our boys just kinda happened (one was bad timing, the other a messed up BCP cycle), so I figured if we were actually doing it on purpose it would happen right away. It also doesn't help that our good friends (the type of friends that seem to do everything we do) are suddenly PG with their 3rd after DH couldn't keep quiet about us trying for #3

FX for lots of Christmas BFP's!
    You sound just like me in that our two boys happened just because we decided to start trying. First month TTC both times. This time round we started the LE diet in Sept and sort of tried in Oct but as my cycle went weird on me we basically missed the fertile window by a week so I'm not sure I'd count that month as "trying" really!

This cycle was even longer with my positive OPK on CD30! Good thing was that we DTD every day from CD20 so perfect FR for my fertile window as it happens. Fingers crossed for us all!

How are you doing with the diet in the 2ww? I've been sticking to the calories but allowing slightly more fat and protein within that as I'm so hungry!
    Last edited by weeziewoozles; December 2nd, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fish2012 View Post
    hey i'm 9dpo too, bfn yesterday really ready for it now and diet not so good this month!
    That's so early so fingers crossed. I'm planning on waiting till AF is due to test but who knows if I will!

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah bfn for me today too even though the only time ive had a temp above 98.6 is when i was pregnant. and ive been charting for years! i wont test tomorrow though unless my temp is still high. tired of wasting tests!
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey chicks,

Hoping everyone gets their wish for Christmas this year!

I'm at 6dpo and likely testing on Friday at 11dpo before my holiday party- we'll be riding coasters and having a cocktail or two if no bfp. At this point I feel like I'll get pregnant at some point, but trying to stop thinking every month that this is my month.
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the 2ww (big sigh). Me and DH got carried away a couple of days ago and we BD on O day. I haven't been swaying and wasn't planing on it for a couple more months. I already feel like I am prego which is completely ridiculous but that probably shows how mental I am. Not sure when I should test and if I am pregnant part of me will probably be disappointed because I didn't do ANY kind of sway. I know that I shouldn't be thinking like this because there are so many people out there that can't get pregnant on their own but I can't help that part of me feels this way. Another part of me really does hope that I am pregnant and would be happy with another boy. I can't really share these feeling with anyone else so I am sharing them here hoping there are other people out there that understand the way I feel .
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WantingPink View Post
    I am in the 2ww (big sigh). Me and DH got carried away a couple of days ago and we BD on O day. I haven't been swaying and wasn't planing on it for a couple more months. I already feel like I am prego which is completely ridiculous but that probably shows how mental I am. Not sure when I should test and if I am pregnant part of me will probably be disappointed because I didn't do ANY kind of sway. I know that I shouldn't be thinking like this because there are so many people out there that can't get pregnant on their own but I can't help that part of me feels this way. Another part of me really does hope that I am pregnant and would be happy with another boy. I can't really share these feeling with anyone else so I am sharing them here hoping there are other people out there that understand the way I feel .
    I think we all feel mental on here! It's a great place to vent and share. I'm lucky that I can talk to a few about swaying but not in the detail we do on here as I don't want them to think I am obsessed! Which I am obviously

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS I have a nasty headache today and really wanted chocolate with my cup of tea this afternoon. Interesting...

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast