Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2WW

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck November 2WW

Thought it was time to start a November 2ww thread. How are all of you ladies doing? Hope this is our month!!

As for me my body has got me all kinds of confused. I don't know if I even O'd this month. I got a pos opk Wednesday so I was certain I would O on Thursday, cd 15. I had a temp dip on Thursday so Friday I was ready to see a rise but it was actually lower than my temp dip! However Friday I woke up and was panicked because my phone alarm hadn't gone off so I woke up super late to get ready for work. I know a lot of women get higher temps the later they sleep in or if they get up and move around but mine get lower. So I woke up, got upset because it was late but forced myself to take my temp before I got up to take a shower.

I would have thought it was just a fluke and discarded my temp but on Saturday my temp was pretty much the same as it was on Friday! I took an opk and it was NEGATIVE. So now I'm really thinking I didn't O because no temp rise. THEN today I had a POSITIVE opk in the morning and a big temp rise (+.40). I was like what the heck, so I took another opk at noon, positive again, I grabbed dh and dtd just in case, took another opk at 6 pm and it was NEGATIVE. Like what is going on?? Because of the temp rise this morning I'm nervous that I actually O'd on Friday, which would make for a two day cut off and I was really trying not to have a cut off since I just want to be preg already.

Sorry for the long winded post. I'm just so upset.

Hope to see lots of bfps this month....
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8 dpo here. No symptoms at all. Hoping this is my month since I have been at so long. Good luck to everyone! Hoping we have some more bfps soon!
    2010 2011

one day &

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    13dpo....supposed to see af today. I had a very faint line on 11dpo and neg on clear blue digi yesterday. Had cramping yesterday. But I have been exhausted. I sit down and fall asleep. I also keep have periods of nausea. I think it may be wishfull thinking but I'm still hoping for a false neg

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all! Just had my +OPK yesterday & we had our attempt! Would love to get a BFP first try but I'm really not getting my hopes up esp since I'm just coming off of BCP. Either way I'm super excited & nervous but dreading the 2ww.

Fingers crossed for everyone hoping for all to get their BFP's!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    14dpo now and still no af (one day late). Took another hpt...bfn. so dissapointing! What are the chances of still getting a positive at this point?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    new here..... we not TTC till next cycle witch is due on the 9th. But I was thank I get to know some off you laddy now in hope to have friends in the pregancy bord when I get there.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @rawalter84 ever woman is difftented so could still be to early for you bfp. I been preganct 5 time (2 m/c 3 health girls) and i got my bfp on 21dpo for all 5. So as long as there no Af there still hope good luck and keep use posted.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I'm in the 2ww for the zillionth time. I am trying so hard not to symptom spot.

However last night I was woken up with the WORST leg cramp i have ever had. I only get those types of cramps when I am prego and usually in the 2nd or 3rd trimester so it was really WIERD! This one hurt so bad that hours later, my calf is still aching.

I have also had constant cm since I was 'supposed' to ovulate. Ovulation seemed typical and then the cm stopped for a day and now it won't stop. Ugh...this is just maddening!

Here's hoping we get some BFPs this month!!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10 dpo here. Hoping these next few days go by fast so I know if I am starting a new cycle or celebrating a bfp. Not many symptoms at all, just sore breasts and very minor cramping on and off for the past few days. Hoping this month gives us ladies some good luck and some more bfps!
    2010 2011

one day &

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1 dpo today ! hoping the next 2 weeks go by fast !

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast