Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck September 2WW

Ok, ok, I'm not quite there yet but I'm all excited (bear with me, this is our first month ttc ) and it just happens to be the 1st of the month!

I got a +OPK yesterday so I should ovulate later today. We DTD at about 6am this morning I think the chances of me actually being pregnant are very slim because we did so much to prevent (and sway girl!). DH has released around 17 times in the past 10 days including 7 hours or so before our attempt. He actually struggled to finish during our attempt and this is the first time I can ever remember that happening - poor man, but I think we have the regular BD/release covered! I also used Rephresh a couple of mornings ago and used some Aci-jel when I went to bed last night (so again, 7 hours beforehand). I jumped and dumped too. You see what I mean about my chances of being pregnant?!

Anyhow - babydust to all and, let's hope September is our lucky month
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just popping in to congratulate Princess!!!!! I am due 1st May, so that's 2 of us to get the ball rolling!!! Wishing you all lots of BFP's!!! xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you feeling purplefairy? You need a ticker!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh darn, my cycle just had to be completely different to usual this month didn't it?! I always get 2 days of +OPKs and O on the second day and I always know when I O because I get very sensitive kind of internally down below.

Yesterday I got my +OPK when I took it at around 4pm (it was negative the day before at the same time) and I wanted to DTD on O day to increase my chances of getting pregnant without dropping the girl sway stuff so we DTD this morning at 6am-ish. I just took my OPK at 1pm and it's negative! I've definitely had some twinging this morning but no more strong cramping - but that side of things always goes quiet on O day anyway. I didn't have the sensitive feeling which I usually get and I take to mean I'm ovulating (unless of course I was asleep when that happened!). So I'm thinking we may have missed the egg altogether. I definitely had EWCM after a BM yesterday evening (sorry!) ... oh heck, maybe we BD'd at the very moment that I ovulated!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zan, maybe you had perfect O+12 timing!!! I will be KFX that you get a one-hit-wonder month!!!

DM, LOL thanks for the optimism, hun! I hope you are right. I feel just fine this morning, but I cried for like 30 minutes this morning in the shower about feeling like it's not going to happen. So, definitely more emotional, and I tend to get a bit mean and depressive in the initial 4-6 weeks because of hormones. I don't know, I need to just keep a zen outlook and not analyze any of this. I've just been whiny the past few days, but I don't know if I will ttc any more after this month. I'm just SO over it all, over being 35lbs heavier, over the disappointment. I hate that my DH wouldn't have his own biological child, but at least he's got 2 great stepkids that he loves as his own. Meh....sorry to be depressing! I'm just ready to get into another phase in life. So sick of ttc purgatory.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big {hugs} Lola. You're always so positive and relaxed sounding, you're entitled to be pissed off some days too.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Big {hugs} Lola. You're always so positive and relaxed sounding, you're entitled to be pissed off some days too.
    Thank you! It gets hard after a while and makes you question whether you should keep chasing rainbows if it may never happen.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola I am crying with you! My chart looks so damn good I hate it! My temp went up even again this am yet BFN's of three different tests. I hate this.
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your chart DOES look good, Emmy! I guess the annoying thing about charting is that they can look so good up until the day AF comes when it takes a nosedive. But it appears that your progesterone level has risen, which is a good sign! And don't fret about the bfns, you are still early. So important for us poas addicts to remember that MANY many women don't get a + until 14dpo even, so it's ok to be bummed about them, but no feeling out of the game until the red witch is here. FX this is a good month for us!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I so hope this is your month Lola, one of us needs to be knocked up! LOL I really just think I am out. If I was pregnant from looking at my chart implantation would have taken place 7 dpo and after 4 good temp rises I should have at least been able to pick up faint line. Oh well....I am off to Sept. Af is due Sunday. It just sucks, I have so many events coming up in the next two weeks so not eating is going to be so depressing.
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast