Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Magical March 2016 TWW

Pbn3- your FSH is high. I was told that anything 10 and over is high. You can try taking CoQ10 at 800mg (400mg twice a day) and Ceylon cinnamon (this version is not at your grocers and doesn't thin blood like the baking version does) 1/8 teaspoon twice daily (I put 1/8 t in both of my two cups of coffee).

Just keep plugging away until you get your BFP. I was told that Femara and Clomid were not options since they work by increasing FSH and mine was already so high. According to my charts and during my AFC, I was releasing an egg so the trigger shot would have been pointless for me. I just had to keep trying and wait for a healthy egg to be released.

Because of how I struggled, I'm not sure I'm willing to try for #4. My sweet DS3 is a miracle and I'm starting to feel like I want to enjoy the kids I have.

DS1, DS2, & DS3 completes our family!
    Last edited by XXforhubby; March 15th, 2016 at 08:27 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinklady, Y sperm don't swim faster and X sperm don't live longer. That is a myth. Could you possibly post your chart? I'm a visual person. You can't keep testing after you get the solid smiley, as it resets. It's just a waste of test sticks. I recommend getting some cheap Wondfo strips bc you can test with those as much as you like.

Pbn3 and tfahn, I also immensely regret not having children younger when I thought I needed more money. Thank you for sharing your stories!

tfahn, I think 100mg Clomid is worth a shot though I definitely think Femara would be better at your age.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess and ksmom, I'm sorry you have to delay TTC, that sucks!

Pbn3, your FSH IS quite high and AMH low (though I've seen much lower conceive naturally). Clomid is worth trying but Femara would be MUCH better. I still think you'll get lucky, eventually. Hopefully sooner with med help.

lildudesez, what a miracle! I'm so happy for you. I love seeing people beat the odds.

I'm spotting and having more full on AF cramps. It was just light-brown tinted CM this am, then just now more light red. But still no flow. I'm out of ibuprofen AND stronger pain meds, I'm terrified! I wish it weren't such a hassle to get ibuprofen here. My temp did go up but I temped later than usual, and obviously I won't test in light of the spotting. I'm 13dpo.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn what is your FSH number? I looked at your results but it looked like 7 to me which is not bad. As I said, mine was 13 and I still conceived naturally several times. I also had multiple follicles with 150mg clomid but other medications work well too. I just went with the cheapest. I did the trigger and IUI because they wanted all of my follicles to ovulate for the best chance at getting one. With my bfp cycle, I had two follicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quinn fsh was 28. The 7 was from a cd21 test last year.

Thanks everyone for your input. I'll just wait until I see ob and go from there. Xxforhubby I sure hope I get my miracle and totally get what mean.

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joining in! I got a strong positive on a Wondfo ovulation test the morning of the 11th, and we BD late that night. Hoping it wasn't too late but hubby couldn't get home any sooner. Last attempt was 5 days previous so for sure only one attempt in the fertile window. Fingers crossed for our little rainbow baby.

8. Likes 1moregirl, maidentomother liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry pbn that your results weren't what you had hoped for. Sounds promising though that you will be able to get some help & conceive.

Fx for you maiden that the spotting doesn't lead to AF.

Good luck Imd, hope you get your rainbow baby.

I've decided to only use preseed this time if not much cm. I have found that sometimes the day of o my cm won't be as much so if I need to use a bit then I will. I seem to have ewcm leading up to +opk then it goes watery near o.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TTC swaying boy since December 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d21b5

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I'm onto 7 DPO today and BBT still nice and high. I'm not assuming anything but have had sore boobies, going to toilet more,increased appetite and cranky as hell. Fingers crossed. And good luck everyone else waiting.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck lmd!

AF arrived early last night.

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Good luck lmd!

AF arrived early last night.
    Boo! I was so hoping AF would stay away! FX and loads of baby dust !!

DS1, DS2, & DS3 completes our family!

13. Dislikes Princess Mom disliked this post
Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast