Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jubilant July 2WW

Welcome ladies! Here's to hoping that July brings us loads of BFPs!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

2. Thanks Mommy2apples, TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello xx So is this where we chat now, or do we wait until July?
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can chat here whenever you like! You don't have to wait until July !

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

5. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC – we can coach you for temping, promise it’s actually pretty easy – and if nothing else, it will allow you to read the signs better – and confirm what the opk says
    And who knows if your 3 cycles don’t work (though am sure this one or the next will), your hubby may change his mind about trying longer – so knowing your body very well will always be a bonus regardless!
    And your DH has forgotten protection before, so if O turns out to be delayed, you could still potentially get some BD in – don’t lose faith. Does he use condoms after attempt time? Or doe she think it is “safe” to go without?
    I know you are deflated – and were so hopeful – my last cycle I was the same, heck I had lots of nausea that I now just think might have been my mind playing tricks on me because I wanted to be pregnant so bad but could have swore I was (1st cycle I don’t get that so was convinced it could only be because I had conceived)…
    But I promise your mood will pick up again in a few days when you get excited for the next attempt – big hugs!

EEEk – so exciting all these appointments, cannot wait for you ladies to see your little beans!!!

Naci – enjoy that trip sounds amazing!

Ok, picking up the purple digis this arvo – since my cycle is about 29 days I will start on CD9 as per the CB table with FMU and continue on with ICs during the day..eeek!
    My stepper arrived but can’t pick it up tonight so will not be able to get it until tomorrow – shoot – I guess my exercise tonight will have to be BD
    After that , I plan on BD starting our eod plan as of Friday (CD8), so won’t be more than a weakish before attempt time – so excited! ^^
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

7. Likes Skyblue, Lolabelle, NACIREMADREAM, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy – yes, when do you plan on testing hon?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know lmsm, afraid of getting my hopes up in case the attempts weren't enough this month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow we are in July.
    LMSM - My appointment is on 30th at 4 in the afternoon. I think it will be morning your time. Will keep u all posted. Praying for a healthy bean in there. I like the idea of bding as a workout. Go girl.
    Yay for cb opks. I also used them with fmu and then continued with ICs for the rest of the day. Fx for a bfp this month. I also found doing it myself very hard but made sure to have a big O after BD. Specially after pos opk.
    Ttc - I agree with what Lolla, Ash and LMSM said. We are here to cheer each other and in for the good the bad and the ugly. Couldn't have said it any better. I know what you mean by saying that u r not bummed that af arrived. It's better to be silly in reading symptoms than having to constantly think that there is something wrong. Now let's get excited for the new cycle and please think about bbt. It really made a lot of sense to me. Don't want to push you though. U should do what you r comfortable doing. We will be here for you every step of the way.
    Nacire - Fx for the test tomorrow.
    Mommy2apples- Yay for 2WW. Can't wait to start annoying you to POAS. Jk. But eagerly waiting for test times. Fx so tight.
    Xxforhubby- I love your dd's name. It's beautiful.
    Max - How are you? How is it going taking Femara?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

11. Thanks Mommy2apples, XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to catching up tonight! Away for the week and it's freezing!!!!

Check out my chart... got lines but my post O temps are so low 🤷*♀️

My Ovulation Chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here goes my catch up....hope I didn't miss anyone!

XX - Love your name choice! Thanks for starting a new thread too.

Nacire - Enjoy Maui! So lucky! Hope your test was just too early and you get those two lines asap!

TTC - So sorry to hear AF has arrived Must have been so hard having all those symptoms. This is the place to be to vent and talk about things, especially as you can't with DH. This is a safe haven for so many of us....guys just usually don't get it. Stay around, we stick together and help one another through xo

Sky & Lola - wishing you both all the best at your appointments!!! Hope you both get a photo to share with us.

Max - Hope you're feeling okay on Femera! Any side effects?

LMSM - Love your organisation with all your sticks! You'll know that egg is coming before the egg knows LOL

Mommy2apples - Nice little drop in temp! Could be implantation!

AFM - My sister didn't get a BFP....hope it was just too early OR that she doesn't know how to squint enough LOL
    We are away this week.....being in the TWW means I can't have any wine, which sucks. I've also stopped the LE diet when I'm away....too hard and I want to enjoy my time. I'm 3dpo and no signs yet. My post O temp really isn't high at all, but this is my first time using vaginal temps, so maybe it's different for me. I've also been sleeping badly....Hopefully they go up over the next few days. I've been wondering if I did O, but the OPKs have defintely faded out. I'll probably test on CD9, which would be next Monday!
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

14. Thanks Skyblue, TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

16. Likes Skyblue liked this post
Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast