Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc yes a reading for progesterone at 3dpo wont be accurate let us know what he says tomorrow morning.

Momto3girls can you try a different opk maybe? Ovuplan ones if you can get them are really good? Otherwise just keep doing eod if that's easier

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure if I will get more or not. The only reason I have these is because they didn't get used last cycle. I have never heard of that brand of test. Not sure we have those up here in Canada. Thank you for the advice. We will continue doing eod and see what happens. Oh I wanted to ask what about eod makes it a boy sway? Is it just making sure there's are lots of sperm when the egg drops? Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eod keeps dh's swimmers at maximum health so there's basically a fresh load ready plus whatevers left from the previous bd 48 hours prior. It also means you'll always end up with two attempts Eod just ensures you always have a fresh, healthy load waiting to meet that egg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree the cheapie opks didn't work for me so I'm using clear blue smileys now. Should arrive today, and so much cheaper on Amazon!
    Pbn I'm not too worried about multiple attempts, I had 4 days of pos opk when dd5 was conceived so loads of attempts but still turned out pink!
    Last edited by Babybeaublue; October 5th, 2017 at 05:46 AM.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had to pee without the opks. It's 2.40pm and they still haven't arrived. Couldn't wait any longer.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your 2ww! And good luck!

I am also in my 2ww but not I am optimistic because it was our 1st attempt TTC a girl.

7. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good morning everyone!

We got in an attempt this morning. It was rather painful for me as my ovaries are so so sore! But that's ok because that means something is happening!

BabyBeau - I hope those OPKs get there soon!

ScienceGirl - FX for you!! How many DPO?

9. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC - Now that's a temperature spike! FX you can get that Clomid!

Momto3girls - I wonder if that's as dark as your opk will get. I've had months where the test line is super close but not quite as dark as the control line. I think BDing EOD is probably your best plan until you know for sure that you've O'd. It sounds like your attempt this morning will be super close to O. Sending lots of blue baby dust your way!

ScienceGirl - Congrats!! Sending pink dust your way!

Well maybe I got optimistic too soon with that BFP yesterday. Today my test is more faint and took longer to show up. I was nauseous yesterday but that's gone today and I'm super crampy. I know so many people say a line is a line but with my other loss, the test line got fainter each day so of course I'm assuming the worst at this point. Going in for a blood draw tomorrow morning. Here is a comparison of today's and yesterday's tests:

11 DPO and 12 DPO.jpg
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

11. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yaybaby were they both using fmu? Maybe your pee was more diluted? Really hope your blood test shows up good fx

Got a message from Amazon, parcel delayed could be another day or two. I don't understand why because according to tracking it's with the carrier in my city?!? I'm having no luck with deliveries recently. Had to laugh though, Dh said he'll just have to keep dtd every night to be sure(!)
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Momto3girls and YayBaby678! Good luck to you both. These test strips can be so hard to read sometimes.
    YayBaby678 did you have the strip in pee the same amount of time for both? Maybe that could effect it.

Our goal was to try 3 DPO but I am getting conflicting results with my testers. Usually OV is 3 days after I get a high fertility reading with the Clearblue easy monitor. So we DTD right after the surge. Then for the last 2 days I have gotten a clear LH surge on a differnt brand test strip, but clear blue just says high - no LH surge detected.
    Also, it may be coincidence, but I am having a dull pain on my right side today. I had a similar pain on my left last month around OV. And before I started seriously tracking I used to notice this happening mid cycle.

What test strips do you all use? Also, did you ever feel like you are going quietly mad with trying to understand all the factors ?

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast