Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had 2 days of +ve OPKs and still no temp rise, really hoping to see it tomorrow. I've been really crampy today so possibly that means O, just not sure? Even had a bit of stabbing pain in my right hand side. We BD last night so would be happy with timing if O would show up soon...

Keeping up with this thread and all of your updates, crossing my fingers for all of you ladies! xx
    due Sept 2018

2. Likes mwilson liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm 10/11 dpo, BFN this morning, huge temp drop this morning as well. I suppose at 10/11 dpo it still could be implantation dip but I'm not optimistic. Waiting to see if AF comes in the next day or two (I have a 10 day LP normally but I was on 1st cycle of Clomid this cycle, so we'll see).

Plasticserenity - I have the same thing every cycle - I get a positive OPK and then it takes 2-4 days to see a temp rise. It's SOOOO annoying and I don't know what's going on other than I think it's just how my body operates. Sounds like you're good though as far as getting an attempt in so hopefully it'll rise soon!

TP please update us on your bw!!!

mwilson yay fx!! Waiting is terrible!!

J-ellybean any updates from your tests?

Girlswaylondon - I think I'm going to do e4d next cycle starting at +opk, given that it just takes my body awhile after +opk to see a temp rise and it makes timing the 1 attempt at +opk more difficult. I think e4d can be 3 full days in between like Pbn said, but I think Atomic also considers 2 full days in between as e4d as well (so like BD on a Monday and Thursday) if you want to up the chances of conceiving a bit more (although a little less pink friendly). I'm thinking I will probably do my e4d attempts 60-72 hours apart (that's what I did this cycle actually). As far as when to switch to e4d, I think it's just a matter of how much you want to get pregnant quickly. I forget, are you on Clomid? With Clomid it's important to get pregnant sooner rather than later as it's not good to be on that medication for a long time.

Welcome, Nowmarriedgirl!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Well I'm 10/11 dpo, BFN this morning, huge temp drop this morning as well. I suppose at 10/11 dpo it still could be implantation dip but I'm not optimistic. Waiting to see if AF comes in the next day or two (I have a 10 day LP normally but I was on 1st cycle of Clomid this cycle, so we'll see).

Plasticserenity - I have the same thing every cycle - I get a positive OPK and then it takes 2-4 days to see a temp rise. It's SOOOO annoying and I don't know what's going on other than I think it's just how my body operates. Sounds like you're good though as far as getting an attempt in so hopefully it'll rise soon!

TP please update us on your bw!!!

mwilson yay fx!! Waiting is terrible!!

J-ellybean any updates from your tests?

Girlswaylondon - I think I'm going to do e4d next cycle starting at +opk, given that it just takes my body awhile after +opk to see a temp rise and it makes timing the 1 attempt at +opk more difficult. I think e4d can be 3 full days in between like Pbn said, but I think Atomic also considers 2 full days in between as e4d as well (so like BD on a Monday and Thursday) if you want to up the chances of conceiving a bit more (although a little less pink friendly). I'm thinking I will probably do my e4d attempts 60-72 hours apart (that's what I did this cycle actually). As far as when to switch to e4d, I think it's just a matter of how much you want to get pregnant quickly. I forget, are you on Clomid? With Clomid it's important to get pregnant sooner rather than later as it's not good to be on that medication for a long time.

Welcome, Nowmarriedgirl!!
    How long have you been doing the one attempt, abc? I'm considering it too.

No clomid for me just the pcos le diet!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlsway - I did one attempt in July - didn't get pregnant... Two attempts in August, but the 1st one was O-4 so likely not viable, but I did pregnant that cycle and unfortunately miscarried. Then took two cycles off after m/c to get some tests done, etc., and this was our first cycle trying again after all that. Intended to do 1 attempt but after delay in temp rise we added in another (about 60 hours after 1st attempt). So I haven't really been doing 1 attempt, but after almost 8 months of swaying, a few months of trying, a miscarriage, fertility testing, and now being put on Clomid, I'm really ready to be pregnant If I didn't have such a delay in my temp rise I'd probably stick with 1 attempt at +OPK, but it's just so hard to time since I don't seem to ovulate in the normal 12-36 hours time frame after first +opk.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is my test from afternoon urine and I can definitely see something on it. I was doing the e4d method for the first month of Clomid but I guess it worked out. I’m cautiously excited though since it’s still another 5 days until my period is even due!
    I’ll write back properly after posting the photo - my phone won’t let me look at other replies while it’s posting a photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Noemi2017, Bluedreaming liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp my fingers are so crossed 🤞🏻

ABC - Clomid can change all sorts of things so fingers crossed it’s an implantation dip!!

Nowmarried - two week wait sucks!!! Fingers crossed it all goes super quick for you and a bfp is right around the corner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a bfp J-ellybean! Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! J-b I see a line!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J-ellybean - I see it too!!!!!! Yaaaaay!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

I didn't think about Clomid throwing things off... Looked back at my chart from my pregnancy in August (was not on Clomid then though) and I had a temp drop almost exactly like the one today at 9 dpo. So I guess it is possible. But - I just read something on the internet (dumb me!) about late implantation (more than 9 dpo) and way higher m/c risks... I'm like 10/11 dpo today... so now I'm kind of freaking out about that. And that Aug pregnancy w/ a 9 dpo temp drop also ended in m/c. I hate this process.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC stop googling!!! I had a temp drop at 9dpo with dd5 not sure about the rest x
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

13. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast