Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hmmm the nuchal scan and downs blood test is standard each pregnancy, the NIPT is quite pricey and there's several different kinds. I did Generation Plus, but there's ones like Panorama? available? If you're interested whether its something done where you are then maybe google?

Oh gosh I'm so sorry about your baby boy dreaming have they said whether there's any increased risk with future pregnancies or was it a rare random terrible thing that just happened?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    They said it's really rare to happen and liklihood of it happening again is like lightning striking twice but this is also why they have advised to stop exercising. To let my body focus on the pregnancy and not stress it further.
    It's horrible although I suppose at least we know as they did say in most cases they don't find a cause of death. Plus we refused an autopsy on baby.
    We can now get the panorama blood test (It's sent to the uk) it's really expensive.
    We will need to decide which test to do (nuchal or panorama) as I'll have to book in for it.

There is one connection I discovered and I hope it's a good omen - we named our little boy Leo and this baby will be due in August - star sign is Leo

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg!!! That is totally a sign!!!! I'm a big believer in that type of thing. How amazing

3. Likes DreamingRainbow liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Omg!!! That is totally a sign!!!! I'm a big believer in that type of thing. How amazing

I hope so! I take great comfort in this. I'd love a crystal ball, just to know if all will be ok and then I could relax and enjoy my last pregnancy. If only eh!

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394