Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlswaylondon nooooo!!!! Is it increased spotting or flowing now?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 what do u think add big O after attempt, it could help conception?
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually it’s completley Stopped?!?

I don’t want to get my hopes up because I do spot a day before af since le diet but never this early! It could be IB but I’m doubtful!!

My temp hasn’t dropped yet not sure how reliable that is?!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    E4d would be a good choice for you eighme if you find tracking stressful Some people find tracking stressful, others find it stressful not 'knowing' so go with whatever you find more relaxing xo

Thanks, Pbn! Would you say this sways one way more than the other or about equal for pink?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2018 TTC & 2ww thread

Ladies, I know there’s a whole thread on what blue swaying mums did/do. Just curious though, in terms of bd, any routine? Was bd liberal or did you focus on when you oed?
    Btw,only see baby boys lately. Saw a mother to 3 boys today at the shopping till/counter and just smiled wondering if she was swaying without knowing. Is it the same for pink swayers? You only see baby girls and little girls everywhere?

Pbn3 am I doing a lazy e2d/e3d with a 3-o,1-o, o and o+1?
    Last edited by Filzma; December 30th, 2017 at 04:22 PM.

Praying and swaying for 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Pbn3 what do u think add big O after attempt, it could help conception?
    It's said to help as the contractions help move the swimmers up faster but if its not possible then laying with elevated hips for half hour may help as well. I used to also flip over onto knees and elbows a couple times from this (so basically a laying down downward dog yoga position ) just to be sure it all went up and little to none would come out afterwards

7. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlswaylondon we don't know if its normal for your temp to drop pre or post af so hard to say, though I would say more than not do see a drop in temp whether a steady decline over a few days or a sudden drop day or two before. That's a good sign the spotting has stopped the waiting game continues

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Thanks, Pbn! Would you say this sways one way more than the other or about equal for pink?

Well as far as I know the recommendation for swaying pink is to start with one unprotected bd at pos opk. This sways the most pink as its the most 'hostile/hardest' way to try and fall pregnant. One unprotected attempt has low conception odds which is the whole idea behind it swaying pink. However if this doesn't work the first few cycles then its time to switch to e4d which still gives you one attempt in fertile window but also introduces sperm to the body on a semi regular basis so its not seeked out and destroyed so effeciently. That's my understanding anyway Also there's two versions of e4d as you're aware. There's eg. Cd6, cd10, cd14 etc or cd6, cd9, cd12 etc. I prefer the latter and used to call it e3d but dont anymore to avoid confusion. You could try the longer e4d first then the shorter (entirely up to you) and if you're still not conceiving move onto e4d (longer version) plus an extra attempt at pos opk (dtd the day after pos opk if it falls on an already scheduled e4d day). Yes this is two attempts by then but if its taking this long then its time to increase conception odds anyway most people will be well and truly over the le diet by then. My personal preference is the short version of e4d as to me it increases odds of conception whilst still realistically only one attempt. Not at all saying its the best to move onto just that it's my preference If you're ever on the fence I always recommend creating a thread to get atomics opinion. Let her know how long you've been trying and what you've done attempt wise to date and ask what she believes is best to try next.

10. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Filzma no! You are not 'lazy' at all! That is hard enough to do already! Honestly it comes down to what you believe is possible to achieve. The ideal end result is 2+ attempts. There's alot of dh's that simply cant perform 3 x bd's in the space of 24 hours, it really is a tall order! If you can achieve bding every 48 - 72 hours in the lead up to pos opk then manage a PM bd that night of pos opk and an AM bd the following morning then you're already there attempt wise and IF by chance you get that 3rd PM attempt in then great but otherwise you've achieved multiple attempts in any case. The majority of people will o day after pos opk anyway so realistically in many cases only 2 of those 3 attempts will count anyway, it's more to cover a later o than anything as far as I know. I'm pretty sure the key is at least two attempts however that is achieved Again though its always a good idea to run it past atomic in a thread you create for her opinion as it gives people confidence in their decision

12. Thanks Filzma thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Well as far as I know the recommendation for swaying pink is to start with one unprotected bd at pos opk. This sways the most pink as its the most 'hostile/hardest' way to try and fall pregnant. One unprotected attempt has low conception odds which is the whole idea behind it swaying pink. However if this doesn't work the first few cycles then its time to switch to e4d which still gives you one attempt in fertile window but also introduces sperm to the body on a semi regular basis so its not seeked out and destroyed so effeciently. That's my understanding anyway Also there's two versions of e4d as you're aware. There's eg. Cd6, cd10, cd14 etc or cd6, cd9, cd12 etc. I prefer the latter and used to call it e3d but dont anymore to avoid confusion. You could try the longer e4d first then the shorter (entirely up to you) and if you're still not conceiving move onto e4d (longer version) plus an extra attempt at pos opk (dtd the day after pos opk if it falls on an already scheduled e4d day). Yes this is two attempts by then but if its taking this long then its time to increase conception odds anyway most people will be well and truly over the le diet by then. My personal preference is the short version of e4d as to me it increases odds of conception whilst still realistically only one attempt. Not at all saying its the best to move onto just that it's my preference If you're ever on the fence I always recommend creating a thread to get atomics opinion. Let her know how long you've been trying and what you've done attempt wise to date and ask what she believes is best to try next.

Thanks so much for the detailed response!

14. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast