Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Filzma no! You are not 'lazy' at all! That is hard enough to do already! Honestly it comes down to what you believe is possible to achieve. The ideal end result is 2+ attempts. There's alot of dh's that simply cant perform 3 x bd's in the space of 24 hours, it really is a tall order! If you can achieve bding every 48 - 72 hours in the lead up to pos opk then manage a PM bd that night of pos opk and an AM bd the following morning then you're already there attempt wise and IF by chance you get that 3rd PM attempt in then great but otherwise you've achieved multiple attempts in any case. The majority of people will o day after pos opk anyway so realistically in many cases only 2 of those 3 attempts will count anyway, it's more to cover a later o than anything as far as I know. I'm pretty sure the key is at least two attempts however that is achieved Again though its always a good idea to run it past atomic in a thread you create for her opinion as it gives people confidence in their decision

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Pbn3 lol, you’re the best! Wow you’re really good. I liked what you said about our body getting used to sperm. It makes sense, after bding protected for a while I guess the body perceives sperm as an invader. So maybe that explains why ttc may take a couple months.
    Thank you as always!!

Praying and swaying for 2018

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We started with 1 attempt at pos opk, this past month we did cd 8, but then had an early positive opk on 10, another positive on 11 so we bd that day too just in case. We plan to do again tonight (cd15) to cover in case it was late. So it was 3 day and then 4 day between attempts. Hoping one catches this month since this is our 6th month ttc baby #3. First baby was in like 4 months, second was first month trying, and now this one is not going as easily and I had an chemical mc our first month trying which I've never had one before. So not sure what is going on with my body this go around. I'm swaying girl, but pretty sure my diet is out the window besides skipping breakfast and coffee/alcohol. Its low but with all the holidays ive eaten more food and for sure more sweets! So who knows what the gender will be if I ever get pregnant.

4. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mwilson I've seen several ladies get pos opks that early in their cycle only to not ovulate (confirmed by temping) and go on to get another pos opk (sometimes more) a few days later or even a week or so later. (Filzma - sound familiar ) Can you do an opk today just out of curiosity? I'd keep testing in future up to cd17 at least with a 27 -29 day cycle unless of course you are 110% positive you've oed. Alternatively maybe try and stick to e4d next cycle (the every 72 hour version) from say cd7 or 8 through to cd17/18? Let us know how the opk goes and you never know todays attempt very well may count! Or if you have oed then your cd11 attempt is well timed.

Don't give up hope It will happen, and at the end of the day you have zero chance of a girl if you cant get pregnant. A relaxed LE diet is better than none at all. Hang in there!!

6. Thanks mwilson thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No heavy flow yet, god knows what’s going on!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was coming on to see if you've posted girlswaylondon. So have you had continued spotting? Your temp has gone up slightly which is good

9. Likes Girlswaylondon liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol pbn3 that sure does familiar! Had a pos opk from cd8 through to cd22. Some days darker than others. Mwilson keep temping that’s the only way to know for sure if you’ve oed.
    Girlswaylondon I hope this is your month!! bfpbfp

Praying and swaying for 2018

11. Thanks Girlswaylondon thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    I was coming on to see if you've posted girlswaylondon. So have you had continued spotting? Your temp has gone up slightly which is good

No spotting at all this morning, it was very minimal yesterday but was pink/red! BFN this morning though, kind of just glad my LP didn’t shorten!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noemi how are you today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    No spotting at all this morning, it was very minimal yesterday but was pink/red! BFN this morning though, kind of just glad my LP didn’t shorten!
    If that was implantation spotting you wont see a line until tomorrow morning or the morning after on a sensitive test like an frer. Will you test in the AM?! Please tell me you have frers??!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used them like an idiot at 9dpo I ordered some more but don’t think they’ll be here in time!!

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast