Thread: BFN...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFN...

I got a BFN this morning, gutted didnt expect it either. I have irregular periods but they had become more regular recently at 29/30. I used OPKs in order to help me last month. AF 13/12/17. OPK positive morning of 28th Dec (day 16) so ovulated either day 17 or 18. I havent had my period yet i am on day 32 of cycle, this is the latest i have ever been since March 2017.
    I used clearblue rapid detector test, it was weird because i did the sample and instantly the first line that showed was the horizontal (negative) line, before any lines in control (the line that shows you it has worked) however after 10 minutes line in control was there and still no vertical line at all to show pregnant. am i not pregnant then? or should i wait and retest? i dont want to keep getting my hopes up and then finding things like this. Symptom wise i have started getting nauseous in the evening now, this has happened last 2 nights in a row and obviously havent had AF yet., i no longer have any cramping or before period pains like i did do 4-5 days ago.

Thanks for any help.

*EDIT HORRIBLE AF COME THIS AFTERNOON!! gutted, not going to lie went and had a massive cry. Wish i knew what i did wrong*
    Last edited by Kristenann; January 13th, 2018 at 09:17 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You didn't do anything wrong, some months just aren't the month. It takes fully fertile people doing nothing to sway, an average of 3-6 months to conceive.

Symptoms are really tricky things. Because the same hormones that are present in pregnancy, are also present in the 2WW we sometimes notice things that are due to being in the 2WW that are not pregnancy related and it can really be upsetting.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ