Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll probably TRY to hold off testing til 10 dpo. Keyword being try haha. Still waiting on crosshairs to tell ov but thinking I’m 2/3 dpo right now.

2. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    Filzma, I did too and still got my girl lol plus 5 days in a row after my positive opk.

Oh Robin!!! That is wonderful news!

Eek!! Excited for you abc!!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    I'm feeling so tempted to get another attempt in tonight or tomorrow to up our chances of conceiving, knowing it worked out for you Probably won't, at least tonight, but if temp doesn't go up tomorrow morning it's going to be hard to hold off. I want to be pregnant!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ABC.2606; January 23rd, 2018 at 04:11 PM.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

4. Likes mwilson, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Thanks mommy2apples and lol girlsway!!!

I'm trying to decide if hubby and I should dtd or not tonight? We dtd saturday night, positive OPK yesterday and lots of cramping. But I'm still cramping a bit today, not as acute as last night, and still some ewcm but not as much yesterday. And no, I'm not temping, which would be helpful wouldn't it lol. Doing a girl sway. I probably should just chill and relax into the 2ww.
    I would - if you aren't sure that you've o'd. If you BD tonight and the last one was Saturday night that would be about 72 hours apart which is E4D. Still a good girl sway. But totally up to you!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlSwayHGmama View Post
    CD 16.... Still waiting on O. My hubs surprised me by wanting to dtd a day early. So we are probably going to do e4d- both versions- depending on mood. At this point, I am not sure what attempt may be THE one attempt. I was disappointed when I cough at the end and basically it all fell out. So I did jump and dump unintentionally. Anyways.... been doing the digi clearblues in addition to wondfo. Just had to order more wondfos. Who else thinks October baby would be amazing????

Sent from my SM-G955U using https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d1f2c
    Even with what fell out sperm probably got in there. I read just the other day about how as soon as the semen comes out the sperm breaks away from the rest of the "stuff" and forms a barrier on the cervix or something, and the stuff that falls out wasn't gonna go in anyways!

My birthday is in October so I def think an October baby would be amazing! My mom's is Oct too so if we get a girl it would be 3 generations of Oct women

2013 2015
    Three babies

7. Likes Mommy2apples, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    K been out of the loop the past few days on this board so trying to catch up

Eighme - I love digital OPKs!! I did a few wondfos this cycle too but I like not having to interpret lines. The digitals are more expensive but if get a pack of 20 it may last you a few cycles, especially the dual hormone ones.

Welcome kikurose!!

mwilson - Woohoo!!! TWW!!! What day will you start testing?

Verena YAY good to hear for you an YAY for an unprotected BD Hope to see a BFP this cycle!! Looks like we are pretty close in our cycles!

Girlsway if it's getting darker, you're getting there, I hope!!! Still BD-ing every 72 hours?

Star FX for you! Last cycle were you on Clomid as well? If you're on Clomid and have another anovulatory cycle this cycle maybe doc can up your Clomid dosage?

Filzma what DPO are you?

GirlSwayHGmama and Noemi - any news for you guys?

Well we got our attempt in last night. Laid down with hips up for 15 minutes. We'll see, I'm really nervous this time about our chances to conceive.
    Thanks! I'm actually on my 3rd round of 50mg... my temps are still high and haven't come down to my normal pre O temps... when I was having my anovulatory cycle last month I called in to my obgyn to ask if they'd increase my dosage for my 3rd round and he told me I needed to have 3 rounds of 50 mg before he'd consider increasing. It's frustrating! I have an appt for next Tuesday so he can re-evaluate everything. Keeping my fingers crossed that this round does the trick and I don't have to end up increasing.... but if I don't get pregnant this cycle I hope he increases it haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Star4012 View Post
    Thanks! I'm actually on my 3rd round of 50mg... my temps are still high and haven't come down to my normal pre O temps... when I was having my anovulatory cycle last month I called in to my obgyn to ask if they'd increase my dosage for my 3rd round and he told me I needed to have 3 rounds of 50 mg before he'd consider increasing. It's frustrating! I have an appt for next Tuesday so he can re-evaluate everything. Keeping my fingers crossed that this round does the trick and I don't have to end up increasing.... but if I don't get pregnant this cycle I hope he increases it haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Well hopefully you will ovulate this cycle but if not it def seems like you need a higher dose! Are they doing ultrasound monitoring at all? Or a 21 day progesterone test?

2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC! That’s how I was too sweetie! Follow your heart! ❤️

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a to fit into our crazy bunch!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

11. Likes ABC.2606, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely feel it always "falling out" haha. but id assume the initial flow gets plenty in there haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Thanks mommy2apples and lol girlsway!!!

I'm trying to decide if hubby and I should dtd or not tonight? We dtd saturday night, positive OPK yesterday and lots of cramping. But I'm still cramping a bit today, not as acute as last night, and still some ewcm but not as much yesterday. And no, I'm not temping, which would be helpful wouldn't it lol. Doing a girl sway. I probably should just chill and relax into the 2ww.
    I'd definately attempt again if its been 72 hours since your last attempt. Not sure where you are or what day it is for you but guessing it would have to be Tuesday or Wednesday so it would be time to attempt again as per e4d in any case. This will cover you for late o. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 2: January 2018 ttc & 2ww thread

I did a FRER this morning and I can’t believe it but there is a clear line!
    It hasn’t sunk in at all.I’m excited and nervous and overwhelmed that we got a BFP. Mostly nervous because of my hypothyroidism and hormonal imbalance.
    Im so happy and grateful to God. I want to say thank you to everyone here for their support and kind words over the past few weeks. Thank you to atomic for this site and always answering my questions. Thank you pbn3 - words cannot convey how grateful I am to you.
    Praying all goes well for all you lovely ladies. I hope this bfp is the first of many this month. I know swaying pink with the fewer attempts doesn’t make it easy but I’m praying you all get you bfps soonest!! Xxx
    PS: send me all your blue dust pls!!
    Oh forgot to put the pic in
    Last edited by Filzma; January 24th, 2018 at 02:38 AM.

Praying and swaying for 2018

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast