Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, my obgyn is referring me to the RE 2 cycles earlier than expected. He told me there was nothing more he could do for me. Onto my 5th round of Clomid (2nd round of 100mg). Still awaiting arrival of AF (due any day now). Currently CD27.

Swaying girl, DTD E4D (72 hour version) with additional attempt at positive OPK.
    I chart, use opks, check CM, and timed intercourse. Drinking 3 cups of coffee daily (1 caffeinated, 2 decaf), folic acid 1600mg daily, skipping breakfast, watching red meats.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46a231

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes Pbn3, kikurose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So Star when will you see the RE? Hopefully you can get in early to have an ultrasound this coming cycle!!!! At least you'd be able to see what's happening fx! And maybe even get a trigger shot! If your body still doesn't respond to the clomid will you ask about the possibility of femara?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I 'm freaking out a little bit. I think I see a shadow on my pregnancy tests. I made one of my usual ones with fmu and was not sure if I see something. So I made one of another brand with smu and there the line is a bit better visable. I'm not sure if you can see the lines on the photo though. I don't know what to make of this. The line is wayyyy too faint for 11 dpo compared to my other pregnancies. Has anyone ever had this and it turned out to be a viable pregnancy??

08/2014 04/2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Verena I cant see anything sorry can you try taking some more pics in different light?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Verena I see it in the second pic!!!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I didn’t get bfp till 12dpo

9. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn I tried to take another photo but it only gets worse... I have an appointment with my gyn this morning so at least it's good timing. I'll ask him to check my beta.

Thank you girlsway! I'm glad you can see something. It's so faint that I'm not sure if I'm fooling myself. But in reality it's definitely better visable.

08/2014 04/2016

11. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I deffo see it!!! How exciting do you have frer?’

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's impossible to get frers here in germany. If you don't want to pay like 60$ for buying them abroad... I hope my doc agrees to take the beta.

08/2014 04/2016

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    So Star when will you see the RE? Hopefully you can get in early to have an ultrasound this coming cycle!!!! At least you'd be able to see what's happening fx! And maybe even get a trigger shot! If your body still doesn't respond to the clomid will you ask about the possibility of femara?

Heres what all went on yesterday: My doc (obgyn) immediately came into my exam room saw down and said, "well, based on your progesterone levels, I don't believe you ovulated this month... and since we are doing everything we possibly can here, I'm going to go ahead and refer you out to a reproductive endocrinologist for further testing to determine what's going on here". I prepared myself with all my charts and a list of things I wanted to bring up about hashimotos and testing my thyroid. So I said responded to his statement with, "well, let's take a look at my charts. 1st round was perfect- I ovulated, and it was a "normal" cycle. Onto the 2nd round- 17 days long and progesterone dominance during estrogen stage which would say I have low estrogen, onto 3rd round--20 days long again with progesterone dominance during estrogen stage, now this 4th cycle-- I have no idea what is going on- although with my progesterone test it came back very low so we know that progesterone isn't dominating anymore". And he nodded his head the entire time. I then asked if he could do a complete thyroid panel on me to test my T3 and T4 levels with my TSH again.... and he told me that my TSH was. 66 back in August and that it was all within normal range. THEN I said, likely those have changed bc levels change monthly, and when I was researching thyroid facts, doctors like to see it at a 2.5 or more! Mine is at .66!!! I told him how I really feel that something else is the underlining cause and that's why the Clomid isn't working. I told him that I'm always tired, cold, I have irregular periods, thinning hair, foggy brain, a range of emotions, and that something else is surely going on. He told me that he's still going to refer me bc although he can check all of that, that it's out of his offices realm... and that they don't have the equipment to check what they need to-- like follicular checks, and people to do trigger shots, but that the RE will be able to do all of that... He said he doesn't want to continue doing something that isn't working. So I'm glad he recognized my concerns and was honest about what his practice cannot do or check. He wasn't going to give me anymore Clomid but I almost started crying... My eyes teared up and I said can you please consider giving me another round of Clomid until I can get into Magees in April bc I don't want to waste any more time. And he agreed. Thank God! Yesterday was rough... I'm still adjusting to the fact that I have to go to the next step. I'm terrified of getting in the position of only having IVF as our only and last option bc insurance doesn't cover it.... it's sooooo expensive. My husband is trying to convince me that this next step is really good, and that we will get more answers but I just feel so broken!

I had called a RE last month when I was having anovulatory cycles and I set up a new consult appt and they were already booking in April... My appt is set for April 12th, but my doc office is going to call them today (yesterday my appt ran late and the office they needed to call was already closed) so hopefully they'll be able to get me in sooner. 🤞🤞 I would like them to keep trying Clomid and a trigger shot to see if that'll help. I can't help but get a little excited about the possibility of twins on Clomid, so femara would be my last choice (if I was given one).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast