Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Thanks!! And thanks for mentioning about the water processing.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Yea most decaf coffee is decaffeinated with yucky chemicals so I'd definitely look for a swiss water processed one
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Emshe no need to change tester heads but if you have a new one you may as well use it. Keep the old one though as a back up. The tester head resets itself after 48 hours from previous solid smiley and will begin a new cycle when the first test cartridge is inserted

DS 2012 DS 2014
    After 3 losses had DD 2018
    Uh huh! Get it! Thank you. I don’t know how but I managed to test with 2, a used one and a new 1st go one at the same time once and one flashed and other negative so that’s why I wondered!?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your comments about my loss and guilt with swaying. I was able to take a week off work. I thought I was healing physically but turns out I wasnt. I bled the first day as expected, spotted the second, then barely nothing for 4 days. Woke up on day 6 post d&c bleeding through my underwear and pjs bright red again. It tapered off that afternoon. Then barely anything for 3 days. Then woke up again on follow up day 10 with red bleeding for a few hours. Doctor said that was unusual so staying on pelvic rest. My urine pregnancy test at the office was still positive so now i start the hpt hoping for a negative. If not by next Thursday then i have to start the blood tests for hcg levels. I didnt expect this part of the process and it totally sucks. I just want to get on with the physical process and

Thank you all for letting me know im not alone in the natural feelings of guilt. That is usually what brings on the tears everyday. I was hoping to get the chromosome study back but it was still in process. I am looking forward to see if it happened to be a common chromosomal problem and that will help me guilt so much.

As for the diet, i started out trying to do LE diet, but was very NOT successful. I reduced my red meat intake, had 2-3 cups of caffeinated coffee a day, but focused more on one attempt/e4d than anything. Hubs not doing frequent release. I didnt take prenatal vitamins, but took dha and folic acid. I did have 0-3 drinks of alcohol a day that month because we went out to dinner a lot during restaurant week and my birthday trip. Maybe ill reduce that intake next time and the caffeine. As for exercise, I am holding off until OB approves since im still bleeding. Then ill go to gym occasionally but i get quite a bit of high intensity walking while being a nurse for 12.5 hours 3-4 days a week. I struggled balancing full time mom, wife, and nurse already.

I'll post the zinc/iron/vit d/b12/folate questions to atomic when I finally am ready to prepare to conceive again. But honestly, my heart right now is saying to just do one attempt. Its the only thing i feel safe with at this exact moment, so ill have to work through that. My desire for a healthy baby is more than that of a baby girl. I could be convinced of certain tatics if this happens to have been a baby girl. This is such a hard thing to deal with. I feel like my plans and all the work i tried to do with opks and so

Sent from my SM-G955U

5. Likes ABC.2606, emshe liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear of your loss and the extra rough time your going through. I pray it eases and u get your health back. Thinking of you.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there, HGMama. Things will get better, slowly, but physically, emotionally, and mentally there will be good and bad days. I'm almost one month out from my D&C and just this past Thursday I had a terrible day - cried off and on all day, was hungry, depressed, and exhausted. I've been sleeping 9-10 hours per night the past couple of weeks and I honestly don't know if the fatigue I feel is more physical exhaustion or emotional depression (probably both). But there are good moments and days too, and overall I'm doing a lot better than I was. It's a crappy process going through grieving and healing - especially when you are trying to heal physically as well. My bleeding stopped and started several times the first few weeks, and then my period started last Sunday - only 23 days after the D&C. I had to have two HCG tests to make sure my HCG was going down b/c a week and a half after my D&C I was still getting dark lines on the HPTs. So, it takes awhile. I guess when the HCG is higher at the time of the D&C it can take a LONG time - weeks and weeks - after for it to clear out completely. My doctor said there is usually a huge drop immediately after the D&C followed by several weeks of it slowly zeroing out. I'm guessing your HCG was even higher than mine too, so it will probably take awhile, but it sounds like you're being followed closely and that your doc will make sure everything does what it should in time. Did you do your post D&C follow up, and if so did they think everything looked ok?

I'm attaching a photo that is my current laptop desktop background. I read it every day. It reminds me that this is MY process of healing and I have to do it the way I feel is best - no one can or should tell me what to feel, think, do, etc. Hope it helps you. Take all the time you need to grieve and heal - cry, rest, eat, do whatever you need to help you feel better and don't worry about what anyone else says or thinks you should do. And as always we're all always here for you!

29177765_10155951135165865_7868129651023937536_n.jpg
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

8. Thanks HGmama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hgmama I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a rough experience, big hugs xxoo

DS 2012 DS 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I just say that we all look for a reason why this has happened and will generally zero in on something we did convinced it caused this to happen, but the truth is, no matter how healthly the conception, if something is not right, the body will generally not allow the pregnancy to progress. I know its cold comfort right now and takes quite awhile for your head to come around but it will eventually I had an alcoholic bender easter weekend (as in drank something like 4 bottles of wine over the four days), prior to our random and yet again alcohol involved bd, had been drinking full strength coffee 2-3 a day after being on decaf for 6 months or so, drinking 3-4 cans coke zero daily after limiting my intake to 2 daily previously etc etc. All this in the two weeks or so prior to falling pregnant with my dd after giving up ttc. I did everything wrong and had myself convinced that I was totally going to be the cause of my 4th loss, but she survived. All that body abuse and she still stuck with me and I'm convinced it's because she was a healthly embryo and it was simply a good sperm met a good egg and had a trouble free implantation. It's nothing you did hgmama

Abc I love love love that screenshot message!!!

Hgmama when you are ready please join us in the current thread

DS 2012 DS 2014

11. Likes Parying4agirl, ABC.2606, HGmama liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Thank you all for your comments about my loss and guilt with swaying. I was able to take a week off work. I thought I was healing physically but turns out I wasnt. I bled the first day as expected, spotted the second, then barely nothing for 4 days. Woke up on day 6 post d&c bleeding through my underwear and pjs bright red again. It tapered off that afternoon. Then barely anything for 3 days. Then woke up again on follow up day 10 with red bleeding for a few hours. Doctor said that was unusual so staying on pelvic rest. My urine pregnancy test at the office was still positive so now i start the hpt hoping for a negative. If not by next Thursday then i have to start the blood tests for hcg levels. I didnt expect this part of the process and it totally sucks. I just want to get on with the physical process and

Thank you all for letting me know im not alone in the natural feelings of guilt. That is usually what brings on the tears everyday. I was hoping to get the chromosome study back but it was still in process. I am looking forward to see if it happened to be a common chromosomal problem and that will help me guilt so much.

As for the diet, i started out trying to do LE diet, but was very NOT successful. I reduced my red meat intake, had 2-3 cups of caffeinated coffee a day, but focused more on one attempt/e4d than anything. Hubs not doing frequent release. I didnt take prenatal vitamins, but took dha and folic acid. I did have 0-3 drinks of alcohol a day that month because we went out to dinner a lot during restaurant week and my birthday trip. Maybe ill reduce that intake next time and the caffeine. As for exercise, I am holding off until OB approves since im still bleeding. Then ill go to gym occasionally but i get quite a bit of high intensity walking while being a nurse for 12.5 hours 3-4 days a week. I struggled balancing full time mom, wife, and nurse already.

I'll post the zinc/iron/vit d/b12/folate questions to atomic when I finally am ready to prepare to conceive again. But honestly, my heart right now is saying to just do one attempt. Its the only thing i feel safe with at this exact moment, so ill have to work through that. My desire for a healthy baby is more than that of a baby girl. I could be convinced of certain tatics if this happens to have been a baby girl. This is such a hard thing to deal with. I feel like my plans and all the work i tried to do with opks and so

Sent from my SM-G955U
    Sending you strength HGMama

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576