Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's gonna be MAY! (couldn't help myself with the NSYNC reference)

Still waiting for AF, but I think she will be here tomorrow. Temp dropped to today and these cramps and weepiness makes me think tomorrow is the day.

Hoping hoping hoping for so many BFPs this month!

2. Likes Pbn3, Eighme, Throwaway_panther, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

May 2018 TTC & 2ww thread

Hey ladies! I’m hoping to see some familiar ladies in here. It’s my last month ttc and my OPKs and temps are throwing me for a loop. Here’s my latest OPK today. So there is a chance that my body is gearing up to ovulate. Although my chart wants to believe it was 6 days ago. Agghhhhhh.
    Any insight? I want to believe I’ll have a chance this month. I’m currently cd19, non medicated cycle after 2 months of Clomid. Antibiotics in the early days of this cycle with strep. I haven’t been paying much attention to cm but now is looking more like ewcm.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f0afc
    Last edited by hannahptrussell; May 1st, 2018 at 12:39 PM.

4. Likes Noemi2017, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hannah - very odd. Your temps def make it look like you ovulated. Did you get a "close to positive OPK" before CD13? I know I've had cycles before where I ovulated but OPK never got very dark.

Well I didn't use a progesterone capsule last night and apparently as a result, AF came crashing down this morning. Have an ultrasound on Thursday morning to see if the cyst is gone & if I'm ok to start Clomid. If I'm cleared for Clomid we're going to try this cycle. I'm still on the fence about it but we'll see what happens.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hannah just looked at your chart again - I wasn't looking at the temps before and just noticed that even with the jump, they are still really low (below 95 degrees). What is your normal post-O temp range? Maybe you haven't O'd yet. Hmm.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC, thanks for responding. Hopefully you’ll get good news at your appt on Thursday.
    My pre-o temps are a lot lower than normal. Much lower. So that threw me for a loop too. They just kept going down. I had an almost there OPK when I first started testing, around cd 10/12, I think. But the rest were all barely visible. I kept testing just in case ovulation was delayed this cycle due to being odd clomid and having antibiotics too. So we’ll see. Maybe this chart will be that one chart that is unexplained and still ends in a bfp! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahptrussell View Post
    ABC, thanks for responding. Hopefully you’ll get good news at your appt on Thursday.
    My pre-o temps are a lot lower than normal. Much lower. So that threw me for a loop too. They just kept going down. I had an almost there OPK when I first started testing, around cd 10/12, I think. But the rest were all barely visible. I kept testing just in case ovulation was delayed this cycle due to being odd clomid and having antibiotics too. So we’ll see. Maybe this chart will be that one chart that is unexplained and still ends in a bfp! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope so to hannah!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I think my crappy sleep pattern is back so am I better off switching to vaginal temping? and if so how!?

Probably best to get the hang of it whilst having some time off...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hannah hmmm I have no idea what's going on but I'd say just keep BD-ing often to make sure you're covered if O comes late!!!

Emshe - I have no advice either on that as I tried vaginal temping one cycle and hated it Pbn and others should have some tips though!

So you know you've been on the LE diet a looooooonnng time when you are eating the dinner you made for the family and your 5 year old asks, "Mommy why are you eating the same dinner as us?". I normally eat a different meal and I guess he's gotten used to it!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

12. Likes HGmama liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC.... we are freaking twins separated by birth! I think I am CD1!!!! I woke up from a nap and had brown discharge. Not quite a normal pattern for me, but i didnt expect normal for first period after d&c. Lets hope it continues and gives me a fertile uterus for May!

Thanks for sending me AF thoughts and support through my day. I wrote a long post yesterday and then it wouldnt post. Dang it.

Geez sending AF thoughts to those waiting for it so you can start a new cycle... or some late BFPs.

Sent from my SM-G955U

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hannah I think I mentioned in April's thread I'm not convinced you've oed either judging by your temps. I'd stick to bding e4d (72 hour version) for now and continue with your opks. It is possible to get ewcm in the 2ww (although I never did) but chances are you're still gearing up to o. Not sure if antibiotics can affect your temps making them lower than usual but as previously discussed they can delay o Fx you have some answers within the next few days! It's incredibly frustrating when things go haywire but try and not dwell on it if you can help it. Try your best to accept that this cycle isn't straightforward but you are covered attempt wise if you have oed and you'll be covered by e4d for now if you haven't and don't get a fully pos opk. If/when you do get a pos opk you can add some attempts in then to achieve smep. Also if you can help it, try and put the 'last cycle trying' out of mind. Stress can do incredible things to our body, I believe there is some truth behind this, that the more stressed we are about ttc the more the body rejects the idea (maybe because of how wound up it feels)? I don't know of course and it could be a whole lot of hogwash but just in case.....

15. Likes hannahptrussell liked this post
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast