Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emshe vaginal temping is definately the way to go. Have a few practice goes to get the idea and trust me, within a few days it'll be like you've always done it For the first couple practice goes, try inserting the thermometer alongside your index finger to get an idea of how far to insert. You only need to go as far as the middle knuckle. The head of the thermometer needs to be fully covered but you don't want it poking your cervix Once you remove it, wipe over with an alcohol swab/wipe and Bob's your uncle!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    ABC.... we are freaking twins separated by birth! I think I am CD1!!!! I woke up from a nap and had brown discharge. Not quite a normal pattern for me, but i didnt expect normal for first period after d&c. Lets hope it continues and gives me a fertile uterus for May!

Thanks for sending me AF thoughts and support through my day. I wrote a long post yesterday and then it wouldnt post. Dang it.

Geez sending AF thoughts to those waiting for it so you can start a new cycle... or some late BFPs.

Sent from my SM-G955U
    LOL I laughed so hard reading that twins thing that my DH looked at me like I was crazy!! I hope this is AF for you!!!
    And that we can be cycle buddies/BFP buddies again (but no miscarriages this time - let's skip that!)
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Emshe vaginal temping is definately the way to go. Have a few practice goes to get the idea and trust me, within a few days it'll be like you've always done it For the first couple practice goes, try inserting the thermometer alongside your index finger to get an idea of how far to insert. You only need to go as far as the middle knuckle. The head of the thermometer needs to be fully covered but you don't want it poking your cervix Once you remove it, wipe over with an alcohol swab/wipe and Bob's your uncle!
    Sounds easy enough. So does the waking and getting up to go to the loo and stuff effect the vag temp?

And yeah to the alcohol wipes. Guarantee Ill accidently through habit put it in my mouth the next go!!!!
    Last edited by emshe; May 1st, 2018 at 08:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes movement will affect your temp, especially getting up out of bed, but temping vaginally removes the inaccuracy of open mouth breathing. Maybe try and limit your fluids a couple hours before bed? Or if you consistently get up to wee during the night and around the same time and usually after a similar amount of sleep, do you temping before getting up to pee. So if your consistently getting about 4+ hours of sleep and wake at say 3am to pee, take your temp then, especially if your remainder sleep is erratic/unsettled. Bbt's are best taken after a solid sleep.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bugger.

Don't feel I ever get 4 hours solid anymore, BOOOOOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even 3 hours emshe. At the end of thenday just do your best we should still see a shift regardless otherwise give the temping away if it's causing you more stress than comfort x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill see how I go. Thanks so much Pbn

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!!! I finally got my period just now 1 pm Wednesday 2/5- anyone else on cd1 with me? I feel excited to be onto our first real cycle ttc!
    I literally cried out "yes!" When I wiped and saw blood and my ds1 heard and called out " did your wee make you happy mummy?" Lol!

I'm trying clomid this cycle and have been pretty good with diet and exercise since we returned from Easter holidays.

I'm crossing everything for us girls!!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

9. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo kittendreams!!! I'm excited for you! There's quite a few of you at the beginning of your cycles. Abc, kikurose and possibly hgmama that I can think of

Noemi I cannot wait to see your temp!! Must be getting close now

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    LOL I laughed so hard reading that twins thing that my DH looked at me like I was crazy!! I hope this is AF for you!!!
    And that we can be cycle buddies/BFP buddies again (but no miscarriages this time - let's skip that!)
    Abc- I agree. Let's skip that last outcome. I hope your ultrasound on Thursday goes well.

Yay kitten for a fresh cycle and youre within hours of ABC and I. Its still may 1 here in the middle of america.

Anyone else having trouble replying on tapatalk app? It keeps saying im not logged in or have permission. But it lets me do a non-replying post

12. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast