Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

7dpo like if something is happening

I tested in the morning a BFN at 7dpo. I’m feeling On the left side of my uterus that something is moving regularly it feels like those first kicks from the baby (of course i know that’s impossible) who also had experienced this and got a BFP?

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That weird fluttering actually happened to me the only cycle I ever had a BFN. I think it's gas + wishful thinking/symptom spotting.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush, onebigwish liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. I have had that exact same thing happen soo often in months I"m not pregnant and I think "wow that was just like a baby kick". I assume gas as well, but the interesting thing about that is getting super gassy has been an early symptom for me in at least 3 of my pregnancies (and I mean like a level of OMG what is happening, LOL) and it may be that your body is more sensitive due to hormonal changes and increased blood flow to the whole area and so you could possibly feel things more. So while I would not get your hopes up (and please don't) that could be a potential explanation that would end in BFP.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes onebigwish liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I certainly do not think it's gas. I can easily feel the difference between my intestines and uterus. today when I woke up and lay on my back I felt that the right side (under my ovaries) is swollen and thicker than the other side. I also recognize this from my previous 2 pregnancies. today 8dpo have tested negative again but my symptoms are for now: watery creamy discharge, I’m FREEZING!! My skin on my face is red and dry and itches. The constant feeling of going to pass out,fast hartbeat occasionally small stitches and cramps, headaches, a strange taste in the mouth after eating I also recognize from my previous pregnancy. would it?
    Last edited by onebigwish; May 3rd, 2018 at 12:02 PM.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012

Due Date 23.08.2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had that fluttery feeling when I wasn't pg! 8 DPO is pretty early to test, GL!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. You can believe what you would like to believe, all we are saying is that we have had that happen to us too and it was in months we weren't pregnant. You may be pregnant, after all, you did try. But I have 20 people a month come to me and say this exact same stuff (even like 1-2 days after ovulation) and get all excited (even going off diet, please do not go off diet) and then are really very disappointed when it turns out they are not.

If a pregnancy is not registering on a pregnancy test, I am of the opinion you cannot be having symptoms from pregnancy hormones. Hormones = symptoms = positive test. If you're not "hormone-y" enough to be registering positive on the test it's unlikely that you are not going to be having massive amounts of symptoms that are caused by pregnancy hormones. pregnancy tests are super sensitive these days and detect minute amounts of hormones in your blood and if they aren't in your blood, then it's unlikely ~to me~ that you will be having massive amounts of symptoms. This is why many people don't even have many symptoms till 5-6 weeks is because low levels of pregnancy hormones don't always or even usually cause symptoms.

All those things you list are pregnancy symptoms but it remains to be seen if you're pregnant or not. Since progesterone rises after ovulation, and you have a burst of estrogen 7 DPO as well, these things can make symptoms that are entirely real but are not necessarily pregnancy related. They have happened to us in months we were not pregnant, too. This is especially true in a month you've taken Clomid because Clomid intensifies progesterone rise and just generally seems to make eveyrone more prone to having symptoms.

My best advice is that you are not pregnant until you're looking at a positive pregnancy test and until you are looking at one, all the symptom spotting in the world will only mess with your head and cause you disappointment and heartache if it isn't real. These answers we give are because we are trying to protect you, and help you, not because we are big fat meanies who are hoping you aren't pregnant or whatever. WE want you to be pregnant, we just don't want you to set yourself up for soul crushing disappointment if you talk yourself into believing you are pregnant when you aren't.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know & i appreciate the advice the symptoms are not all the time they come and go

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012

Due Date 23.08.2021

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had almost all of these symptoms this cycle and turns out I'm pregnant! Goodluck and hoping to hear good news

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopepinklove View Post
    I had almost all of these symptoms this cycle and turns out I'm pregnant! Goodluck and hoping to hear good news
    Congratulations!

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onebigwish View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thank you, btw I didn't get a positive until 10-11 dpo so you still have time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast