Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm sick today. Grrr... I took my temp at 5:20 am which is in my time range for normal. Whet back to sleep. When I went to log, realized Ive never had a bbt this high...literally since November. Opk is still not blazing and flashing smiley. So therefore, must be sick. I do have a massive headache, but I sometimes get that after drinking. I really need to switch over to spirits vs beer. Looking at atomics stats sheet, spirits is much more effective to sway girl. However, my cousin is a BIG beer drinker and has two girls.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, pbn, I'm OK. From time to time I've been thinking do I really want another baby, maybe I should just stop and be happy with what I have. But the other day I held a baby, for the first time in two years, I was kind of avoiding it all this time because I felt I would burst into tears. Well, I could manage to control myself and just wipe my eyes after, but I realized I'm not ready to give up yet and want another baby, even another boy would make me so much happier. But of course, seeing so many losses around me, I now accept pregnancy and healthy baby in the end as a miracle, which makes me value my two boys even more.
    Resuming, I'll continue to ttc, keep some pink friendly things, but will be happy no matter what kind of/if any addition will wait my family

3. Thanks gafan thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstars View Post
    Thanks, pbn, I'm OK. From time to time I've been thinking do I really want another baby, maybe I should just stop and be happy with what I have. But the other day I held a baby, for the first time in two years, I was kind of avoiding it all this time because I felt I would burst into tears. Well, I could manage to control myself and just wipe my eyes after, but I realized I'm not ready to give up yet and want another baby, even another boy would make me so much happier. But of course, seeing so many losses around me, I now accept pregnancy and healthy baby in the end as a miracle, which makes me value my two boys even more.
    Resuming, I'll continue to ttc, keep some pink friendly things, but will be happy no matter what kind of/if any addition will wait my family
    It’s a trying journey sunstars, I’m glad you’re going ok & I wish you all the very best ttc when you can

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    I think I'm sick today. Grrr... I took my temp at 5:20 am which is in my time range for normal. Whet back to sleep. When I went to log, realized Ive never had a bbt this high...literally since November. Opk is still not blazing and flashing smiley. So therefore, must be sick. I do have a massive headache, but I sometimes get that after drinking. I really need to switch over to spirits vs beer. Looking at atomics stats sheet, spirits is much more effective to sway girl. However, my cousin is a BIG beer drinker and has two girls.
    So annoying isn’t it, really doesn’t help when trying to understand your cycle. I hope you’re well soon & temping goes smoothly tomorrow

6. Likes HGmama liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s officially June!

Pbn fmu flashing smiley just like you predicted!

8. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunstars glad to see you here and I'm glad you're doing ok. It's so hard going through that.

emshe - any update on your OPKs today? Did you test again?
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL emshe I guess we posted at the same time!! YAY flashing smiley!! So you're totally fine I think - I bet the +OPK comes in the next couple of days
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

11. Likes emshe liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    The stats on things so specific like spirits vs. beer are completely unreliable. The sample sizes are way too small, especially the beer group which cannot be in any way reliable! I got a girl with beer and I do not believe that based on our data that any of you guys should be drinking things that don't make you feel well!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    LOL emshe I guess we posted at the same time!! YAY flashing smiley!! So you're totally fine I think - I bet the +OPK comes in the next couple of days
    Here’s to hope! Thanks ABC

14. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fading with the opks!?!?!?

There’s no point in having an attempt now is there. Are we thinking it’s still coming or did I miss it?

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast