Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emshe - Just my opinion but I still think it's coming because you never had a true positive with those ICs, you had a flashing smiley today, and you're still pretty early (on CD14). I'd just keep testing. Clomid can cause false positive OPKs for several days after finishing it so maybe that's what was going with those darker OPKs. Also - your temps are still low. FX!!! I'm sure this is super frustrating!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Emshe - Just my opinion but I still think it's coming because you never had a true positive with those ICs, you had a flashing smiley today, and you're still pretty early (on CD14). I'd just keep testing. Clomid can cause false positive OPKs for several days after finishing it so maybe that's what was going with those darker OPKs. Also - your temps are still low. FX!!! I'm sure this is super frustrating!!!
    I am really sure that it’s not, I believe my body often tries earlier in the cycle and just doesn’t quite get there. I’m sure I’ll get there & if not well onto the next...
    Friday is nearly here for you ABC, sleep well & I look forward to hearing good news from you tomorrow

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been able to get in here all day!! So frustrated with tapatalk right now. Have had to access via web browser.

Emshe I agree with Abc. I believe 150% that you are yet to o and get a pos opk. Can you remind me why you are testing at 11am and not 1-3pm? I know its hard but you have to tell youself to accept it will happen in a few days and for now to get on with life. Then when you get your pos opk we can freak out accordingly ��

I'll hopefully be able to access via tapatalk but just quickly want to also say hgmama I'm glad there's a reason for that spike but it sucks that you are sick. And sunstars I'm so glad to hear you're doing ok ❤

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    I haven't been able to get in here all day!! So frustrated with tapatalk right now. Have had to access via web browser.

Emshe I agree with Abc. I believe 150% that you are yet to o and get a pos opk. Can you remind me why you are testing at 11am and not 1-3pm? I know its hard but you have to tell youself to accept it will happen in a few days and for now to get on with life. Then when you get your pos opk we can freak out accordingly ��

I'll hopefully be able to access via tapatalk but just quickly want to also say hgmama I'm glad there's a reason for that spike but it sucks that you are sick. And sunstars I'm so glad to hear you're doing ok
    Thanks pbn! I’m trying, I really do believe I haven’t and won’t soon as I really feel I will see cm beforehand.

I test at 11 as that has always seemed to be when it showed up for me. Plus I drink coconut water & a coffee with lunch so then it’s always diluted at the 1-3pm one. And tbh I have a very weak bladder I feel like I pee every five minutes so the 11am I’ve only had a cup of coffee then gone for a walk etc so I can’t pee!!!
    & then after pensioner dinner at 3.30pm I don’t drink because we’re always rushing off to sports so 7pm dips are less dilute.

Wasn’t wanting to obsess over opks this time so was just doing the 11am one as it always seemed most accurate. Didn’t that back fire for my state of mind! Should just have stuck to what I did before 🤦🏽*♀️

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

5. Thanks Thunderstruck7 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, when should I start testing for OPKS. It's been awhile for me. The last day of my period will be tomorrow (June 2nd) and my cycles are 25 days long. My current app I'm using shows my fertile window 6/5-6/11. I don't want to start testing too early. But I wasn't sure when the correct time to start actually testing for a positive OPK is.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Ladies, when should I start testing for OPKS. It's been awhile for me. The last day of my period will be tomorrow (June 2nd) and my cycles are 25 days long. My current app I'm using shows my fertile window 6/5-6/11. I don't want to start testing too early. But I wasn't sure when the correct time to start actually testing for a positive OPK is.
    Clearblue recommends CD8.
    Tapatalk is making life difficult. Having to use browser.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fun game today. Let's play how many days of flashing smiley face is HGmama going to have before a solid? We're at four and counting...

9. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Fun game today. Let's play how many days of flashing smiley face is HGmama going to have before a solid? We're at four and counting...
    This is why I don't like the advanced ones. I feel like they just frustrate people. The cycle I got pregnant with DS3, I had SEVEN flashing smileys before I just gave up and stopped testing with those. lol Good luck, I hope you get a solid smiley soon!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you still testing with Wondfos too? If they are getting darker, I'll guess 4 with the solid smiley coming tomorrow!

I had 5 days of flashing in my January cycle!

Also if I were you I would still be doing another OPK during the day too... this last cycle I had a flashing on the morning of CD13 and then a VERY strong positive Wondfo that afternoon. And I think I O'd the next day so if I had only been doing the CB advanced and we waited to BD until the solid smiley the next morning we may have missed it. That happened to me in November too - every other cycle the solid has been on the same day as my afternoon +OPK. Those surges can come fast sometimes!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    This is why I don't like the advanced ones. I feel like they just frustrate people. The cycle I got pregnant with DS3, I had SEVEN flashing smileys before I just gave up and stopped testing with those. lol Good luck, I hope you get a solid smiley soon!
    Thanks for understanding my frustrations and for the good luck. I think I'll match you, but will be happy to NOT get to 7 and beyond. Especially since I missed a flashing last time all together. I am just laughing at how weird my body is. I totally ready for a normal cycle and experience.

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast