Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,379 of 1379
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Linni that's a pretty clear sustained shift though? Problem with HDP's is the one high temp and then straight back down to borderline possible post o temps hence the confusion... definately possible she oed but also definately possible she hasn't. Hoping for a clearer picture in the next few days

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I think I asked Atomic on CD 19 for help, and on that day it didn’t look clear at all if I had oed yet or not

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    ttc in June

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies, it is strange I kind of feel like I know you guys I have been lurking for a few months and learnt and laughed and cried along with you. I have finally decided August is the month and wanted to introduce myself, a bit about me
    Dh and I have 4 boys age range 14-3 and yes I am a typical control freak boy mum! Although physically I am slight I have a fast metabolism and pre sway typically eat a HE diet.

Although I would have liked a girl, I only ever had a moderate amount of GD and was lucky enough it left when each boy was born,
    but really struggled with the things people would say I remember being pregnant with DS3 when someone asked “the question” I answered with he is a boy and she said “ Oh no! That’s terrible”. Like I had let the entire of society down. I was ok well more than ok with my boys and we were finished with adding to the family.

I found out I was pregnant with an oops baby and was very surprised that I was so happy and excited as I truly thought we were done and I was felt like I was happy with being done. That pregnancy ended in Mc in June at 10 weeks, I had secretly desperately hoped that this baby would be a girl. Since the Mc I have done some research and landed at gender dreaming and to be honest I feel like I having a daughter is everything, it’s something that I need to do now.

So I have been swaying since early June, LE, vegetarian (mostly), exercise & will also be adding clomid just for swaying.
    I will have been on the diet for almost 11 weeks by the time of my first attempt.
    August 2? eeeek!!
    I really don’t have any more weight to lose hence pulling the trigger a little early, this felt more right than gaining weight to lose again. Would be lovely to share this journey with people that understand and can relate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamblue4 View Post
    Hello ladies, it is strange I kind of feel like I know you guys I have been lurking for a few months and learnt and laughed and cried along with you. I have finally decided August is the month and wanted to introduce myself, a bit about me
    Dh and I have 4 boys age range 14-3 and yes I am a typical control freak boy mum! Although physically I am slight I have a fast metabolism and pre sway typically eat a HE diet.

Although I would have liked a girl, I only ever had a moderate amount of GD and was lucky enough it left when each boy was born,
    but really struggled with the things people would say I remember being pregnant with DS3 when someone asked “the question” I answered with he is a boy and she said “ Oh no! That’s terrible”. Like I had let the entire of society down. I was ok well more than ok with my boys and we were finished with adding to the family.

I found out I was pregnant with an oops baby and was very surprised that I was so happy and excited as I truly thought we were done and I was felt like I was happy with being done. That pregnancy ended in Mc in June at 10 weeks, I had secretly desperately hoped that this baby would be a girl. Since the Mc I have done some research and landed at gender dreaming and to be honest I feel like I having a daughter is everything, it’s something that I need to do now.

So I have been swaying since early June, LE, vegetarian (mostly), exercise & will also be adding clomid just for swaying.
    I will have been on the diet for almost 11 weeks by the time of my first attempt.
    August 2? eeeek!!
    I really don’t have any more weight to lose hence pulling the trigger a little early, this felt more right than gaining weight to lose again. Would be lovely to share this journey with people that understand and can relate.

Welcome! I’m so sorry for your loss teamblue.

Your swaying sounds like it’s going really well, I wish you luck with your first attempt! Hope it turns into a bfp.

Head on over to the August TTC & TWW thread and join us! Sorry I’m not clever enough to figure out how to add the link ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome teamblue4!!! As emshe said, join us in the Aug thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t

I am so sorry for your loss but so happy you found your way to us as gender dreaming Your sway plan sounds great btw! So what cd are you on and what cd's are you planning on taking clomid? Do you chart/temp? Are you doing one attempt at pos opk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi teamblue4! I wrote a big long welcome post but because I posted a link to the August thread it's gone to moderation for approval Anyway it should post within the next day but until then welcome! So glad you found us and I'm very sorry for your loss

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had to check in this AM and am so delighted to see so many BFPs this month!! Huge congrats to all and I'll be stalking the August thread to hopefully see lots more!!

Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Thank you, hopeful! I definitely think it’s so personal. For me, swaying isn’t my top priority anymore. I’d love a DG but I also would be happy with another DS. After swaying for seven months and then losing the baby, I want to focus on other things this go round.

Kikurose I couldn't agree more! We swayed to the extreme last summer. Conceived and lost the baby and it just took the heart and soul out of swaying for me. I completely went off diet, gave up all exercise, gained weight and took almost a full year to finally feel up to ttc again!
    We are hopeful this baby is a girl but most important of all we just want one final perfect bundle. Best of luck, I'm rooting for you!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

9. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi ladies, just letting you know I have started a due date group for april/may/june in the due date section, come on over and say hi

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

11. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Just had to check in this AM and am so delighted to see so many BFPs this month!! Huge congrats to all and I'll be stalking the August thread to hopefully see lots more!!

Kikurose I couldn't agree more! We swayed to the extreme last summer. Conceived and lost the baby and it just took the heart and soul out of swaying for me. I completely went off diet, gave up all exercise, gained weight and took almost a full year to finally feel up to ttc again!
    We are hopeful this baby is a girl but most important of all we just want one final perfect bundle. Best of luck, I'm rooting for you!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Thank you so so much hopper ❤️

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry I forgot to post the link to the due date thread that I mentioned yesterday, here it is - https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ne-2019-a.html

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138