Uploads
    Finally!!!! I'm in!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Likes Heart desires pink LP liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I downloaded and updated my ff! Now I'm wondering should I just stick with my opks and not worry to much about temping? Or is temping very important? I was planning on the 16th because that's cycle day 12 and just in case I ovulate CD 13 I want to be ready!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/474f80

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pnb3- so since I am possibly/likely having an one attempt on Saturday or Sunday after no attempt since previous Sunday.... do I have DH release while I'm out of town? He will do whatever I tell him to. He says, "I'm 30, I don't have energy to do that, unless I need to because you tell me to."

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately strawberrybella opks cant tell you you've ovulated, only that your lh has peaked but used with temping it can help narrow down how long after pos opk you are actually ovulating. Its normal to ovulate up to 48 hours after pos opk, even 72 hours but without temping you simply won't know. I'd probably do both next cycle just for clarification purposes then ditch temping after that (if you haven't become addicted to temping by then ) I find it unusual that you'd get a sustained temp shift three/four days after when you'd usually get a pos opk that's all, and think you're better off making sure next cycle that everything lines up

6. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post
    Ok I downloaded and updated my ff! Now I'm wondering should I just stick with my opks and not worry to much about temping? Or is temping very important? I was planning on the 16th because that's cycle day 12 and just in case I ovulate CD 13 I want to be ready!

What type of opks are you using? I'd be interested if they were super positive or just approaching. Ive had a wide range Your temps aren't consistent with your positive opk. Maybe that's part of the reason you haven't been successful YET. or maybe this was a weird cycle with a delayed ovulation or delayed temp rise. With AI, I know you've gotta have a little bit of a plan and it's expensive. My friend and her wife had a private donor on call. Do you have a private donor or clinic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Pnb3- so since I am possibly/likely having an one attempt on Saturday or Sunday after no attempt since previous Sunday.... do I have DH release while I'm out of town? He will do whatever I tell him to. He says, "I'm 30, I don't have energy to do that, unless I need to because you tell me to."

Yes hgmama. I'd have him release today (your Thursday) if possible. That will ensure a nice fresh load for a Saturday/Sunday attempt

9. Thanks HGmama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Strawberrybella that opk you've entered in cd13 was just entered because that's when you'd usually get one right? You didn't actually use them (opks) this cycle?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome ok I'll keep it all together and if next attempt doesn't take I'll see how addicted I am by then I get very easily addicted to things concerning pregnancy! I always get a positive opk around CD 12 night or CD 13 morning or night so we will see how temp goes this time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Unfortunately strawberrybella opks cant tell you you've ovulated, only that your lh has peaked but used with temping it can help narrow down how long after pos opk you are actually ovulating. Its normal to ovulate up to 48 hours after pos opk, even 72 hours but without temping you simply won't know. I'd probably do both next cycle just for clarification purposes then ditch temping after that (if you haven't become addicted to temping by then ) I find it unusual that you'd get a sustained temp shift three/four days after when you'd usually get a pos opk that's all, and think you're better off making sure next cycle that everything lines up

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I defiantly used them this cycle too! I've never stopped them even when I wasn't trying
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Strawberrybella that opk you've entered in cd13 was just entered because that's when you'd usually get one right? You didn't actually use them (opks) this cycle?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm using clinical guard,smile reader, and dollar store opks.i get my mediums on CD 12 usually and then my equal or darker ones CD 13. I haven't been trying just tracking for next month!
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    What type of opks are you using? I'd be interested if they were super positive or just approaching. Ive had a wide range Your temps aren't consistent with your positive opk. Maybe that's part of the reason you haven't been successful YET. or maybe this was a weird cycle with a delayed ovulation or delayed temp rise. With AI, I know you've gotta have a little bit of a plan and it's expensive. My friend and her wife had a private donor on call. Do you have a private donor or clinic?

14. Likes HGmama liked this post
Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast