Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom25boys, maybe you haven't implanted yet? From my understanding you won't make hcg until you implant and it most likely won't register hpt until 2-3 days after implantation. Implantation can be anywhere from 5-14 dpo so :FX: you still haven't implanted. Maybe wait another few days?

I'm 10 dpo today and not much has changed, just a little nausea, back ache, a weird pulling sensation near my right side ovary. I had a ton of symptoms last month and bfn. My luteal phase is 14 days so I'm going to try and hang in for another 3 days before testing. Try being the operative word, lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Likes Mom25boys, wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big ball of nerves this morning but still hopeful. Got the babysitter the time and the place so now just making it through the day. If all works out we will inseminate in the car that will be a first for me!

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

4. Likes GirlieCat, Mom25boys, wildlyluna, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post
    Big ball of nerves this morning but still hopeful. Got the babysitter the time and the place so now just making it through the day. If all works out we will inseminate in the car that will be a first for me!

Haha. Lots of babies are probably made in the car. Maybe that will be good luck. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

6. Likes strawberrybella89, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cycle day 32 and BFN. Not sure when or if I ovulated because I went a relaxed approached with no testing this cycle. Kind of bummed. I really want my kids with not much more than a 2 year age gap and LO is 14 months already. Think I might have to throw out relaxed and test OPK this month. I did tell my husband he can buy a new car (well used) if he impregnates me so hope that motivates him to DTD when needed. Hehe.

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post

Lol. That made me laugh. I don't know how this donor stuff works, but I hope it works out. And good luck with the car insemination. Baby dust

9. Likes strawberrybella89 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Cycle day 32 and BFN. Not sure when or if I ovulated because I went a relaxed approached with no testing this cycle. Kind of bummed. I really want my kids with not much more than a 2 year age gap and LO is 14 months already. Think I might have to throw out relaxed and test OPK this month. I did tell my husband he can buy a new car (well used) if he impregnates me so hope that motivates him to DTD when needed. Hehe.

What are your cycle lengths like normally?

11. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Pink'19 View Post
    Mom25boys, maybe you haven't implanted yet? From my understanding you won't make hcg until you implant and it most likely won't register hpt until 2-3 days after implantation. Implantation can be anywhere from 5-14 dpo so :FX: you still haven't implanted. Maybe wait another few days?

I'm 10 dpo today and not much has changed, just a little nausea, back ache, a weird pulling sensation near my right side ovary. I had a ton of symptoms last month and bfn. My luteal phase is 14 days so I'm going to try and hang in for another 3 days before testing. Try being the operative word, lol.

Im using the dollar store tests.... can't afford frer right now. I have no choice but to wait, I guess. Temps are high but always are all the way till AF... at least you have symptoms... to be hopeful. Im glad I don't, but i don't want this not to be the month. I need to prepare for that...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel as though my symptoms may be due to starting the LE diet, I'm a big meat eater and love dairy, explains our 3 boys tho lol, so minimizing that and skipping breakfast could be the cause of my nausea maybe? And the weird sensation could be due to seeing gyno last week for my annual check up, idk. I may be trying to protect my feelings. A yr of trying and BFN hurt. I really wanted our last 2 kids to be close in age but God seems to have other plans for us.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Welcome! I'm ttc pink

Sending you my pink dust !!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me your blue dust !!!! And I just saw your other post- it isn't over till aunt flow shows so stay positive!
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

15. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Likes Mom25boys, wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali.kah View Post
    Sending you my pink dust !!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me your blue dust !!!! And I just saw your other post- it isn't over till aunt flow shows so stay positive!
    I have oodles of blue dust for you!

I'm trying to stay hopeful but also realistic at the same time. Most BFP are very early. Also all my pregnancies I had tons of CM. Now I have nothing like before AF.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast