Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post
    I tested 11dpo and mine was definitely BFN (also pretty sure I have 16 day LP). Personally, I decided to just wait to see if AF show up - I am not going to test again. I am never late so I will only test if AF doesn't show up that day. I also decided next month I won't temp after I get my ov dip. Just going to keep e4d and leave it at that. (I am fairly certain I am out this month, I have had dull cramps all day long).

I hope you're not out and you get your BFP! Good luck!
    I wasn't temping at all after O. That is always my rule...And it was nice.... but then I got disheartened because of all my bfn and no symptoms so I checked a few times. I guess it was my last hope. But I guess I will wait another day or two. Its only the dollar tests so I can do another tomorrow or Friday. I'm not ever late after confirmed O either. My only hopes now are my higher temps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post
    Tomorrow is the day! I'm a little nervous because of the last two no shows but I'm hopeful for this new donor.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
    Fx for you! I hope this is your month! Baby and donor dust your way

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Me: 29 DH: 32
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did it again. Argh. I tested at 12 dpo and BFN. I had to. I'm so hungry and i want to eat breakfast and snack... I feel like a food junkie. The only thing that is ok so far, are my temps. In other cycles they drop instantly at AF so there really isn't a warning, nor is it a help. But they are a tad higher. Temps are not high, but .4 degrees higher than normal. Not much. But a tiny difference enough to keep me hopeful. Ugh. They weren't joking about 2ww. It's awful. My other kids just happened. I didn't plan, just didn't prevent.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    I did it again. Argh. I tested at 12 dpo and BFN. I had to. I'm so hungry and i want to eat breakfast and snack... I feel like a food junkie. The only thing that is ok so far, are my temps. In other cycles they drop instantly at AF so there really isn't a warning, nor is it a help. But they are a tad higher. Temps are not high, but .4 degrees higher than normal. Not much. But a tiny difference enough to keep me hopeful. Ugh. They weren't joking about 2ww. It's awful. My other kids just happened. I didn't plan, just didn't prevent.

I'm sorry for the BFN. I know it's so depressing to not see that line. You're not out til AF shows up, as they say. Fingers crossed for you. Baby dust!

5. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eek! My temps went up again this morning and are the highest I've ever seen! Even with my last pregnancy! I am hoping this means a bfp soon! I am 11 dpo todayScreenshot_20180905-073400.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks very promising Raising
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies! I will say, my bfp cycle I was testing everyday with internet cheapies and frers and they were stark white until BAM, clear as day bfp. No squinters in between at alllllllll! DH and I almost lost our minds staring at those @&!? sticks!!!

9. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Eek! My temps went up again this morning and are the highest I've ever seen! Even with my last pregnancy! I am hoping this means a bfp soon! I am 11 dpo todayScreenshot_20180905-073400.jpg
    That's awesome. Mine are nothing as high as that... which is why I think it isn't my month. Its higher than regular but I'm not overheating like I normally have been. Mine are usually low 97 and now they are high 97 at 7 am.

🤞🏼 baby dust

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I caved and tested with FRER...here's a squinter for y'all! Can you see it too?
    20180905_143312.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I said I would not test until I actually skipped my period but I broke down and tested 13dpo. I have only ever used the digital with my other pregnancies so no clue if this is an evap line? I googled and some people say it's not possible to have an evaporation line with a HCG because the only thing that can cause pink is the actual HCG so just water or urine without HCG would not cause it - is this true? Has anyone tried with, say, DH urine and got an evaporation line (I am thinking I will try this tonight when DH is home). Sorry, these two line tests are all new to me but I am trying to be good about not wasting money...

I had dull aches yesterday like period cramps so maybe (probably) I am just grasping at straws but yesterday and today I kept getting dizzy spells when I was standing which never happens to me. I only get them if I stand too fast but not when I have already been standing.

EDIT: Just tested again, set the timer for 3 sec and then set it for 3minutes. Here is the result. Can you see a faint line?
    Top test = 1pm today
    Bottom test = 8am today

Attachment 40280
    Last edited by dreamofdaughter; September 5th, 2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Adding new image

13. Likes wildlyluna, gafan liked this post
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast