Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should we keep up the exercise routine and BD routine through out the 2WW ? Please help.. Confused

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For boy i would continue unprotected bd in the 2ww. Also keep the excersize. Most likely you will not get a bfp in the first month ttc.

At least that is what i would do.. you can always do a bit less, the three previous months overwrite whatever you do in the tww.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariola View Post
    For boy i would continue unprotected bd in the 2ww. Also keep the excersize. Most likely you will not get a bfp in the first month ttc.

At least that is what i would do.. you can always do a bit less, the three previous months overwrite whatever you do in the tww.
    Hmm ok i found this: https://www.reliasmedia.com/articles...-of-conception

What do the other ladies think?

4. Likes Bromedha liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys, I can't keep up with these support threads. PLEASE ask me questions by posting in the forums rather than here where I rarely see them

Yes keep up diet, exercise, and BD every 2-4 days during the 2ww. After ovulation is a good time to get exposure to the hormones in your husband's semen for future months. Don't worry about it messing up implantation, those of us with all boys always DTD in the 2ww and most women have a surge of libido around 7 DPO (right when babies are implanting) and so it's very unlikely that has any significant negative effect.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Bromedha thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I meant failed at 3 attempts of bd during peak fertile window. I bd the 25th 29th 30th and 1st but O day was the 30th. Yes I have eaten more sodium than usual as part of my blue sway and didn’t even realize that the nesting is right on I have been cleaning out purses deleting apps and pictures. I told my husband although I’m not feeling like af is coming I also don’t feel like a bfp is coming either. I have had no patience the last few days so I guess I could call it pms but even with that no extreme chocolate cravings like usual and I haven’t gotten the acne. It could all be explained with other things but I’m not sure. my cycles are irregular which does nothing for expecting it lately it’s been around 31- 35 days but this year I have experienced up to 62 days. I have not been diagnosed with PCOS but I think I do have it. That’s why I got ovusense to confirm O. It’s so crazy I just think if the sperm is supposed to meet the egg and you bd around ovulation when the egg is there how do you not get pregnant?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, can i join here?

Am also in tww, and af should come at 22-23 dec. Hope not! But also im afraid i did some stuff in boy sway bad. We had 2 attempts. On 2 days when i had positive opks. I hope i did good with supps and diet so the timing cant play such big role in my sway. I did bsf also.

I have 2 girls, 4 and 2 years old, and both are conceived with one attempt and about 10+days abstaining.

Last month i had just one day positive opk, i should try than, this now is so confusing and frustrating.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alliwantisblue, that sounds like a great boy sway! I started to doubt EVERYTHING after O!! Twogirls, you sound a lot like me! Two girls, 4 and 15 mo. The 15 mo old was conceived with a 1 attempt and 4 day abstain prior to. I was living out of town for school for DD1 so we weren’t every 2-4 dayers. We had abstained for about two weeks prior to me coming home just in time for O. Makes so much sense now. Fingers crossed you get a bfp for Christmas and hear blue after that!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think AF is starting, took a test yesterday it was negative am due on tomorrow. Think we made our attempt too early on day 11 and I had ov pains day 14. Oh well will try again this cycle. Good luck everyone xx ����

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sillyginger i said that when i start reading this site, now it all make sense with my girls.

Is AF came? I read past few pages and i cant tell yet who is due when..

Did you exercise for your sway? I couldnt, im always running thru house for my girls and i was so tired. I did use gelatin for few days.

Thank you for nice answer
    Last edited by Twogirls0607; December 13th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    December isn't my month - woke up to extreme cramping @ 3am and a very heavy AF... ugh! Cramps are so bad I still can't sleep

Ava bracelet predicts my next O-day to be Saturday Dec 29th - any "under 2 week blue sway" recommendations? HE, red wine, no cigarettes, sleep, minimal exercise... luckily this sounds like exactly what I always do over Christmas break lol - then BD day of PEAK OPK then every day after?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast