Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    FX MOFM!!!! Pink dust headed your way!
    Thank you so much
    Last edited by Mum of four monkeys; December 15th, 2018 at 06:20 PM.
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    D1: DD2
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Hi GirlieCat, I’m 9dpo. How are you?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8
    9 dpo is early so I am excited to watch your lines get darker and darker. I am good. I am 18dpo and got my BFP at 14dpo but still doesn’t seem real. I won’t go to doctor till 8 weeks so long wait to see what my body does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

3. Likes mummy2boys, amelia, Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick question so pink swayers are to DTD e4wd during the 2ww? Cos I kinda feel like my libido increased after ovulation and can't resist, ( sorry TMi), and from the long abstain even DH would not accept the pattern, help

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Omgness mummy2boys!!!! I'm so excited to see this!!!! Hugest congratulations This just has to be your sticky pink bean! Our journey is so similar - 2 boys followed by 3 losses. My dd arrived in January (still feels surreal to write that) Here's to a h&h 9 months

Going by your chart there was only one attempt, is that right? That would be yet another thing the same as not sure if you remember but I wasn't even trying anymore and randomly dtd once that month and somehow fell pregnant

Will you be finding out gender?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Hi Pbn! I’ve missed you! How is your gorgeous little girl? It’s Mara isn’t it?!Yes it does seem like we’ve followed a similar path. Unfortunately I think this bfp is possibly a chemical as there’s no progression in tests so far, I know it’s only been two days but I’ve compared them to last times and they are much fainter. On the positive side, I’ve just had a positive digital so I guess it’s just a waiting game. I’m far too stressed and impatient to be good at waiting though

6. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    9 dpo is early so I am excited to watch your lines get darker and darker. I am good. I am 18dpo and got my BFP at 14dpo but still doesn’t seem real. I won’t go to doctor till 8 weeks so long wait to see what my body does.

Huge congrats girliecat! That’s fab news. Are you still testing or have you managed to stay away from the sticks? I think I’ve spent an absolute fortune on tests already unfortunately mine don’t seem to be darkening at the moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats girliecat! That’s fab news. Are you still testing or have you managed to stay away from the sticks? I think I’ve spent an absolute fortune on tests already unfortunately mine don’t seem to be darkening at the moment.

Haha. I tested with two FRER on 14dpo and then a cheap 99cent store test at 18 dpo just for fun but that is it. My test line is as dark as it can get so no need to keep testing for me. Hope your lines get darker. Are you using first response or internet cheapies?

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Haha. I tested with two FRER on 14dpo and then a cheap 99cent store test at 18 dpo just for fun but that is it. My test line is as dark as it can get so no need to keep testing for me. Hope your lines get darker. Are you using first response or internet cheapies?

I’m using everything lol. I’ve got cheapies but they are barely there lines so have been using frers. Also had a go with clear blue too So pleased for you that your lines are super dark, that’s really reassuring.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pbn! I’ve missed you! How is your gorgeous little girl? It’s Mara isn’t it?!Yes it does seem like we’ve followed a similar path. Unfortunately I think this bfp is possibly a chemical as there’s no progression in tests so far, I know it’s only been two days but I’ve compared them to last times and they are much fainter. On the positive side, I’ve just had a positive digital so I guess it’s just a waiting game. I’m far too stressed and impatient to be good at waiting though

Mara is going great almost one not sure whether to celebrate or cry her big brothers absolutely dote on her and often fight over who's going to give her attention it's beautiful to see my boys with their 'baby' and I will be forever grateful they have been able to experience one last baby alongside me. She truly has brought us all nothing but happiness and joy (mostly ) and I'm beyond thankful that somehow my insane heartbreaking journey has ended with such happiness. I almost feel guilty

Im regards to your tests, dont stress out about lack of progression over a 24 hour period. Have you got a pic of tests all lined up? From memory your gp or obgyn isn't a fan of the 48 betas but will you ask in qmy case once past af dd?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Quick question so pink swayers are to DTD e4wd during the 2ww? Cos I kinda feel like my libido increased after ovulation and can't resist, ( sorry TMi), and from the long abstain even DH would not accept the pattern, help

Hi Ruupau! If you're sure you've oed then go ahead and dtd whenever you like during the 2ww. I would suggest protected sex for the first few times though to cover the chance of late o...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK thanks dear, I think am on DPO 4 now, though the glow and fertilityfriend apps telling different the other one is saying i ovulated the day I had positive OPK but you know apps so I think I ovulated,

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast