Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaMommy86 View Post
    Good luck Nell! Did you sway? My cycles are usually 26-28 days, but we hadn't BD since CD9 and I had a +opk CD12 evening, then strong O pain CD13 early evening lasting a few hours, next day all my symptoms stopped, so I'm a little nervous.
    Fingers crossed for us both do you think we dtd too early does ov pain mean we didnt conceive? I swayed did you? Always dreamt of a BG and i already have a beautiful baby boy how about you?😊 xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliwantisblue View Post
    So while I’m tww I was involved in a car accident today it spun my entire car around went to hospital and they gave me a hcg test it was negative so now I’m worried what if the accident affected implantation? They gave me X-rays what if that did something I wanted to refuse but I was in so much pain I had to! Now if I’m not pregnant I’m gonna always think what if the accident did something? This is so upsetting my confirmed O day was Nov 30 so I’m only 5 or 6 days out but now
    Thats horrible you hope you're ok, how far into your cycle are you maybe too early to test? Big hug
    Last edited by Nell_; December 7th, 2018 at 02:41 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Fingers crossed for us both do you think we dtd too early does ov pain mean we didnt conceive? I swayed did you? Always dreamt of a BG and i already have a beautiful baby boy how about you?�� xxx
    I knew I had seen your name in here before, but couldn't remember which specific board. I had loosely been doing the LE diet since earlier this year, I actually really like doing it. I started getting stricter with it the first week of October, so we were actually avoiding my fertile time, but I O'd two days earlier than my app said. I don't think the O pain means we did or didn't conceive. I get it every month, have done since I can remember and when I got pregnant with my boys, we DTD the day before O and the day I had the pain, I always used the pain and cm as a guide to O. No OPKs or apps. I got pregnant with my youngest from bd 4-5 days before O and have been googling how likely it is to get pregnant from bd that far in advance. It is fairly common, but it really does depend on the individual woman and whether any swimmers made it long enough to wait for the egg.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaMommy86 View Post
    I knew I had seen your name in here before, but couldn't remember which specific board. I had loosely been doing the LE diet since earlier this year, I actually really like doing it. I started getting stricter with it the first week of October, so we were actually avoiding my fertile time, but I O'd two days earlier than my app said. I don't think the O pain means we did or didn't conceive. I get it every month, have done since I can remember and when I got pregnant with my boys, we DTD the day before O and the day I had the pain, I always used the pain and cm as a guide to O. No OPKs or apps. I got pregnant with my youngest from bd 4-5 days before O and have been googling how likely it is to get pregnant from bd that far in advance. It is fairly common, but it really does depend on the individual woman and whether any swimmers made it long enough to wait for the egg.
    Guess we will just have to wait and see! If not always another month

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone else get sway anxiety? Like hoping you get a period so you can try a 'better' sway next month. I'm so anxious

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Does anyone else get sway anxiety? Like hoping you get a period so you can try a 'better' sway next month. I'm so anxious
    Haha! As I mentioned in my my last post I had only been doing LE more strictly since the beginning of October, so it had been 9 weeks, but I'm nervous because it wasn't at least 12. Lol. Did you do everything you should have been to sway?

Also, anybody tested recently?!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9wks is a good amount of time! I was late to the game and basically have not done any purposeful dieting - just my usual eat whatever drink whatever. Depending on the day it could be a whole pizza or nothing at all. Not great for a blue sway. Kicking myself for finding this website and all the diet info AFTER the fact (biggest reason for anxiety)

But I've religiously tracked BBT, CM, & ovulation since Sept b/c I thought Shettles method was the authority on swaying (dumb, I know)

When are you going to PT??

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So this happened this morning, 14DPO!
    Please stick!
    I hope to see many more of these here this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trying to complete our family

Swaying for a little sister for Mr 5½

9. Likes wildlyluna, GirlieCat, Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Nell I’m only 7 days post ovulation so I’m hoping that it’s too early but I’m not sure about taking any medicines that can interrupt the implantation process

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yayyy Bluebird!!! How exciting!!!! Are you getting blood work done to test gender? ...now I want to go take a PT lol

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast