Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so hard when TTC takes longer than expected. It took us 7 months to fall pregnant with our DS; the month we fell was the first month we tried Femara, which makes me wonder if we actually need it to fall pregnant. I hope this is your month, how amazing would that be!

I feel you on the twins thing - I think I could handle it if it happened but I'd be sad that it would take away from my firstborn's experience - I can imagine you would have zero time for your older child if you had twins. And that would continue on throughout life, I'd feel he was the odd one out etc. So maybe it's best for me to at least try the next 2 cycles without the Femara. I might talk to Atomic and ask her if there have been LOTS of successful pink sways without Femara - there seems to be such an emphasis on it but apparently it only sways 3-5%.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies22 View Post
    It's so hard when TTC takes longer than expected. It took us 7 months to fall pregnant with our DS; the month we fell was the first month we tried Femara, which makes me wonder if we actually need it to fall pregnant. I hope this is your month, how amazing would that be!

I feel you on the twins thing - I think I could handle it if it happened but I'd be sad that it would take away from my firstborn's experience - I can imagine you would have zero time for your older child if you had twins. And that would continue on throughout life, I'd feel he was the odd one out etc. So maybe it's best for me to at least try the next 2 cycles without the Femara. I might talk to Atomic and ask her if there have been LOTS of successful pink sways without Femara - there seems to be such an emphasis on it but apparently it only sways 3-5%.
    I think it's a good idea to talk to AS and let her at least give you more information to make your decision. Ultimately, it is up to you but more info can't hurt!

So, I really felt like my breasts were heavy and that only has happened to me ONCE unless I was nursing and that was my CP. So I took a test today and this time it is not a squinter even though not due til weekend. I could see it turning right away. Last time, day before AF, my line was so faint it was hard to see and I thought maybe evaporated line so I am hoping this one sticks and is healthy. I guess it means that spotting at CD21 was implantation bleed. I'm not excited yet because I don't want to get ahead of myself. I need to see the HB first.

Attachment 41096

3. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post
    I think it's a good idea to talk to AS and let her at least give you more information to make your decision. Ultimately, it is up to you but more info can't hurt!

So, I really felt like my breasts were heavy and that only has happened to me ONCE unless I was nursing and that was my CP. So I took a test today and this time it is not a squinter even though not due til weekend. I could see it turning right away. Last time, day before AF, my line was so faint it was hard to see and I thought maybe evaporated line so I am hoping this one sticks and is healthy. I guess it means that spotting at CD21 was implantation bleed. I'm not excited yet because I don't want to get ahead of myself. I need to see the HB first.

Attachment 41096
    Congratulations just seen this, im in the jan ttc group am in my 2ww. I hope this is your sticky one 😊

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Congratulations just seen this, im in the jan ttc group am in my 2ww. I hope this is your sticky one 😊
    Thank you! Ok I’m a dork. I looked for a January TWW and couldn’t find one! 😳
    I hope you have good news too. ❤️

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Attachment 41096
    Congratulations DreamofDaughter!! How wonderful. I understand you're cautious until you've had bloods etc, but man - that line is DARK! So thrilled for you and hoping this little miracle sticks XXX

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies22 View Post
    Congratulations DreamofDaughter!! How wonderful. I understand you're cautious until you've had bloods etc, but man - that line is DARK! So thrilled for you and hoping this little miracle sticks XXX
    Thanks Cookies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Attachment 41096
    Ohhhh dreamofdaughter, I’m silently jumping and excited.... I have everything crossed for a Sticky one xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

9. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Hopeful!

I had first hcg drawn yesterday - 200 at not even 4 weeks preg. I guess that explains the sore breasts and waves of nausea already.

11. Likes wildlyluna, Sonshinemomx2, barrebabe liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Hopeful!

I had first hcg drawn yesterday - 200 at not even 4 weeks preg. I guess that explains the sore breasts and waves of nausea already.
    Yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Ok I’m a dork. I looked for a January TWW and couldn’t find one!
    I hope you have good news too.
    Yeah I saw a Jan TWW but it was posted in the 'Introduction' forum I believe? Not in the TTC one, lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast