Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies xxx
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HL I remember you were in jan ttc group for a very short time if I am not wrong!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I posted then my phone went crazy and I then couldn't see some posts like it erased threads and couldn't find it again.

I removed tapatalk thing and I found it again think the app did something to it

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLea View Post
    Yes I posted then my phone went crazy and I then couldn't see some posts like it erased threads and couldn't find it again.

I removed tapatalk thing and I found it again think the app did something to it
    Ohh k..
    Happy for your Bfp HL.. Everybody from jan ttc group got their BFP's. Only me, Nell & DOP are left out...

You swayed pink??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATULATIONS HL!! BRILLIANT NEWS!! Will you find out what your having? Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA Sait - that you, Nell and DOP get you positives very soon. I did I slight sway nothing too major supplements for both and me and dh drank alcohol everynight from af - o which we never do. Also was meant to be 1 attempt in fertile period. I O'd a week later than expected so think our attempt was a 2.5 - 3 day cut off. But the attempt earlier in cycle would be well out of fertile window due to late ovulation

Nell - thanks, I would love to stay team Green for a different experience as I found out with all my boys but in all honesty I'm too impatient and hubby would want to know also so we will most likely find out.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA Sait - that you, Nell and DOP get you positives very soon. I did I slight sway nothing too major supplements for both and me and dh drank alcohol everynight from af - o which we never do. Also was meant to be 1 attempt in fertile period. I O'd a week later than expected so think our attempt was a 2.5 - 3 day cut off. But the attempt earlier in cycle would be well out of fertile window due to late ovulation

Nell - thanks, I would love to stay team Green for a different experience as I found out with all my boys but in all honesty I'm too impatient and hubby would want to know also so we will most likely find out.
    Thank you so much HL..
    May you be blessed with a DD..
    FX for you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies22 View Post
    Hi @Dreamofdaughter. Those definitely sound like promising symptoms! Have you decided when you'll test? When I was TTC my son I tested early for the first few months and then I would just wait for my temp drop on my BBT chart to know I was out for another month. I just found the stark white line on the pg test so disheartening, but I'm not sure what I'll do this month. As it's my first month TTC I might test early.

I'm in a bit of a conundrum. I know if I stretch the truth with my Dr I can get Femara and Metformin and use that as part of my sway, but I'm not sure if I should, because my Dr recommended I try a few months without it first, and I'm scared of twins, and I think if we DO use it it might work first go for us (which it did last time), which would mean having a Christmas baby (or late November) and we would have family (visiting from interstate) around with a few week old baby (chaos). When my son was born I was very nervous about him being around other small children because he was immunosupressed (I'm on immunosupressants during pregnancy for Crohn's Disease) and there tends to be a lot of whooping cough around our area. BUT the other side is I'm worried if I DON'T use use the Femara I'm throwing my sway down the drain, or at least reducing my chances of DD significantly. We're only having 2 children, so this is the 1 and only time I will sway - I want to give it my all.

Ideally we'd like to have our new baby arrive in Jan / Feb / March next year, but now that I'm in TTC mode (and have been swaying, running etc for 12 weeks) I don't feel I can stop TTC. Oh, the conundrum! Maybe a Christmas chaos baby won't be so bad after all. Sorry for my rambling, just not sure if I should be booking in to see my Dr and get Femara next month and I'm scared if I fall preg or get an 'opposite' that I'll forever blame not having Femara / Metformin.
    Hey cookies good luck if you used them for your son i probably wouldn't worry going without this time! New baby and lots of family around ( to help?) Maybe good xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lyagirl View Post
    Tested again this morning and bfn. All symptoms seem to have disappeared so think I’m probably out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ohh boo

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Afternoon ladies, 10dpo today I tested this morning with 2 cheapies and bfn but at 10am 2nd urine I couldn't resist so decided to use frer and got bfp it's clearer in reality. I thought I was out as last pregnancy got positive at 7dpo.

Attachment 41191
    Congratulations xx

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast