February 2019 ttc & 2ww

Good luck ladies!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pbn3!

Hi everyone This is my first month swaying. I have one gorgeous little baby boy, 21 months, and am TTC pink this time around. I've been on the LE diet for 12 weeks, eat my first meal of the day at midday and have been running / hike for an hour a day for the past 3 months. BD 2 days ago and ovulated last night (I could feel the cramping). Excited to be in the TTC game again! Amazing how you go from desperately not wanting to get pregnant to desperately wanting a baby in your belly ASAP!

Excited to be on this journey with you x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

February 2019 ttc & 2ww

Hi, thanks pbn and fingers crossed you get your pink bundle this month Cookie! Will you test early or wait until AF is supposed to show up? I’m swaying pink also! DH and I have 2 precious boys who are 9 and 6. This is our 3rd and final baby. I’ve been on LE diet since September because originally we planned to have the first attempt in December then we found out we were going on a family ski trip this month so we postponed plus I started reading more and more about the cardio and don’t typically do it so I wanted some time to add that! So LE since Sept and cardio since Dec. AF arrived Friday, don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to see her because that meant it was finally time for the attempt(s) to start. So hoping it just takes 1 but I know swaying pink makes it a little more difficult! It will help talking to other ladies going through it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sonshinemomx2; January 27th, 2019 at 10:30 PM.
    - 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Sonshinemomx2, so glad I'm not the only one starting their TTC sway journey this month! It took us 6 months to fall pregnant with our son, and we used Letrozole and Metformin the month we fell. I've been told to try naturally for a few months before my GP will give me the metformin and letrozole, so going ahead with that plan as I'm a bit scared of twins!

So I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I know it didn't happen straight away for us last time, but its pretty much impossible not to get your hopes up when TTC hey! Especially after swaying for 3 months. Baby dust to all of us!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is really hard not to get your hopes up once you start TTC! At least if you do need the letrozole again it’s one of the best girl sway tactics! I know I’m crazy but I would LOVE twins. I’ve always wanted 4 kids, I come from a family of 3 brothers and me plus 4 half siblings so I always saw myself with a big family but I’m shocked DH agreed to a third. He even bought up the subject himself so just to have another baby I’m so excited but I thought well if we are going to have another I might as well at least try for a girl. Hoping it happens fast for you this time and it’s your little girl!!! I’ve had lots of friends who took a while, years even, with the first then went on to have pregnancies after either without trying at all or just trying a month or two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is feeling well and pray for BFPs. I am nearing end of 2WW. I had brown spotting AGAIN day 21 this month and cramping. Thought AF was coming early like last month. But then it stopped. Now CD 24 I have tingly breasts and leaking white fluid from one side. So hard to not get my hopes up. My CP was in September so I’m hoping for a BFP since next month would be my last month to try (personal decision). Good luck to all. ❤️

7. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi @Dreamofdaughter. Those definitely sound like promising symptoms! Have you decided when you'll test? When I was TTC my son I tested early for the first few months and then I would just wait for my temp drop on my BBT chart to know I was out for another month. I just found the stark white line on the pg test so disheartening, but I'm not sure what I'll do this month. As it's my first month TTC I might test early.

I'm in a bit of a conundrum. I know if I stretch the truth with my Dr I can get Femara and Metformin and use that as part of my sway, but I'm not sure if I should, because my Dr recommended I try a few months without it first, and I'm scared of twins, and I think if we DO use it it might work first go for us (which it did last time), which would mean having a Christmas baby (or late November) and we would have family (visiting from interstate) around with a few week old baby (chaos). When my son was born I was very nervous about him being around other small children because he was immunosupressed (I'm on immunosupressants during pregnancy for Crohn's Disease) and there tends to be a lot of whooping cough around our area. BUT the other side is I'm worried if I DON'T use use the Femara I'm throwing my sway down the drain, or at least reducing my chances of DD significantly. We're only having 2 children, so this is the 1 and only time I will sway - I want to give it my all.

Ideally we'd like to have our new baby arrive in Jan / Feb / March next year, but now that I'm in TTC mode (and have been swaying, running etc for 12 weeks) I don't feel I can stop TTC. Oh, the conundrum! Maybe a Christmas chaos baby won't be so bad after all. Sorry for my rambling, just not sure if I should be booking in to see my Dr and get Femara next month and I'm scared if I fall preg or get an 'opposite' that I'll forever blame not having Femara / Metformin.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies22 View Post
    Hi @Dreamofdaughter. Those definitely sound like promising symptoms! Have you decided when you'll test? When I was TTC my son I tested early for the first few months and then I would just wait for my temp drop on my BBT chart to know I was out for another month. I just found the stark white line on the pg test so disheartening, but I'm not sure what I'll do this month. As it's my first month TTC I might test early.

I'm in a bit of a conundrum. I know if I stretch the truth with my Dr I can get Femara and Metformin and use that as part of my sway, but I'm not sure if I should, because my Dr recommended I try a few months without it first, and I'm scared of twins, and I think if we DO use it it might work first go for us (which it did last time), which would mean having a Christmas baby (or late November) and we would have family (visiting from interstate) around with a few week old baby (chaos). When my son was born I was very nervous about him being around other small children because he was immunosupressed (I'm on immunosupressants during pregnancy for Crohn's Disease) and there tends to be a lot of whooping cough around our area. BUT the other side is I'm worried if I DON'T use use the Femara I'm throwing my sway down the drain, or at least reducing my chances of DD significantly. We're only having 2 children, so this is the 1 and only time I will sway - I want to give it my all.

Ideally we'd like to have our new baby arrive in Jan / Feb / March next year, but now that I'm in TTC mode (and have been swaying, running etc for 12 weeks) I don't feel I can stop TTC. Oh, the conundrum! Maybe a Christmas chaos baby won't be so bad after all. Sorry for my rambling, just not sure if I should be booking in to see my Dr and get Femara next month and I'm scared if I fall preg or get an 'opposite' that I'll forever blame not having Femara / Metformin.
    It does seem like pregnancy symptoms but given my age I can’t even get excited if I am PG because last time I had a CP. I’m going to test Sunday if I am late. (Af due Saturday). I am also tired of the stark white line!

Re: your conundrum- that’s tough. I understand the concern. I didn’t use Femara because of my age already being higher risk for twins and I know we can’t have 4. Three is our max.
    But I would ask AS about the odds of twins on a lower dose. I feel like I have read the odds aren’t that high. The birth month concern is understandable but would family be helpful at all or would it be just most people to take care of?

10. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Isn't it amazing how slow a fortnight can go when you're in the TWW - I forgot about that! I hope this is your sticky pink bean. My friend fell pregnant with her DD when she was on her last month of trying - it does happen and those do sound a lot like pregnancy symptoms, everything from the spotting and cramping to the fluid (I remember being super moist when I was early days pregnant with my son). Holding thumbs for you.

Yes I think you're right, I've made an appt to see my GP when AF is due, so I will talk to her about it then. I've heard differing things - I think the reason I'm worried about twins is that the obstetrician I saw with my first baby (who only sees pregnant / TTC women) was greatly relieved when we had our first scan and there was just the one heartbeat. He seemed to be worried about the risk of twins, so it must happen quite a bit. Not sure if my GP will have better advice / knowledge on it, but it can't hurt to ask.

Family might be useful at Christmas, but really when I have a newborn I just want to hop into my bubble and not see anyone. I turn into a truly antisocial, introverted Mama, just wanting to be alone with my little family and soak up every moment. I'd love to have my parents around to help with DS and if it's Christmas they'll be so busy hosting my sister and her family, it might just be a bit crazy. But I don't want to hold off, so the options are either to keep TTC without the Femara (lower chances of conceiving, higher chances of another DS) or run the gauntlet. Bah, I hate decisions! I'll let you know when I've spoken with my Dr. Thanks for listening

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your appt!
    I understand wanting to just retreat with your family. I’m like that too. I just want to relish those early days. Nothing can replace the honeymoon phase of a family enjoying their new person!

Sending you lots of good wishes for a healthy pink bean and quick time TTC. I started the diet January of last year but first attempt was in April so I’m definitely getting to my place of peace and acceptance with whatever happens.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast