Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do's & don'ts in 2WW??

Hi ladies...

Well, have been doing a little reading about things to do or avoid in 2ww that ll even slightly increase the chances of bfp.. There are different opinions like
    No hot baths, no weight lifting, no much sex, no too much of caffeine, drink lots of water, eat healthy etc etc..

I know maybe it's silly, I believe it's pot luck but still I am curious to know if there is any such thing..

Any experience ladies??
    Last edited by TA Sait; February 15th, 2019 at 06:36 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did have hot baths, sex with protection , continued with LE diet till bfp

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of these things are not necessary and don't work.

If humanity needed to do anything special to get and stay pregnant the entire human race would have died out long ago.

If it makes you happy to avoid things like hot baths and sex that's at your discretion. Drinking water is always ok but don't go overboard as too much water can be harmful to you.

Rather than "eat healthy" you should continue the sway diet you're following till BFP and then switch to a healthy pregnancy diet.

I think it's best to just stick with 1-2 cups of coffee (or more if that's what you are used to, as long as it's not an insane amount) or so all cycle long rather than going off and on caffeine. It's hard on the body to do that and is likely worse than just staying on it and then gradually weaning off.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and while I"d not do a massive deadlift of hundreds of pounds it is perfectlly fine and safe to continue exercise,even with weights into pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Most of these things are not necessary and don't work.

If humanity needed to do anything special to get and stay pregnant the entire human race would have died out long ago.

If it makes you happy to avoid things like hot baths and sex that's at your discretion. Drinking water is always ok but don't go overboard as too much water can be harmful to you.

Rather than "eat healthy" you should continue the sway diet you're following till BFP and then switch to a healthy pregnancy diet.

I think it's best to just stick with 1-2 cups of coffee (or more if that's what you are used to, as long as it's not an insane amount) or so all cycle long rather than going off and on caffeine. It's hard on the body to do that and is likely worse than just staying on it and then gradually weaning off.
    Thank you for a detailed reply atomic!
    I was doing my LE diet even in my 2ww's and will definitely continue till bfp..

I love coffee with milk and sugar. Drinking without sugar and much milk is making it difficult for me. So I am gonna stick with 2 large mugs...

Thank you again..

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post