Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aug 2019 TTC and 2ww

Trying to explain to my husband that we should not be BD’ing every day is going against everything he feels should be right, ie: more attempts=more chance of baby. He’s absolutely baffled! He knows I’d prefer a girl but doesn’t know all about the e4d/one attempt at OPK theory so he’s like, what’s wrong with you, don’t you want a baby?! It’s killing me coz I do and want to get more attempts in but not if if messes up my pink sway Anyone else had any issues with their OH over swaying tactics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallaboutthepink View Post
    Trying to explain to my husband that we should not be BD’ing every day is going against everything he feels should be right, ie: more attempts=more chance of baby. He’s absolutely baffled! He knows I’d prefer a girl but doesn’t know all about the e4d/one attempt at OPK theory so he’s like, what’s wrong with you, don’t you want a baby?! It’s killing me coz I do and want to get more attempts in but not if if messes up my pink sway Anyone else had any issues with their OH over swaying tactics??

Mine didn’t totally get it for our first sway. He is on board this time though.

3. Likes itsallaboutthepink liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks! No surge yet. I’m a bit confused. TTC keeps you on your toes doesn’t it. Hubs also said last night if we don’t fall pregnant this month he would be happy to call it quits and enjoy the family we have. So I’ve been in tears all day.. too much pressure!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I feel much better about getting my BFP this month but having major angst if they’ll be a pink or blue bundle coming my way. I know I want a regardless but am still desperate for another girl.
    I’ve had some real b*tches of long cycles in the past so I feel your pain, not knowing what/if has happened when did my head in!
    What CD do you think you O’d??

Thanks, its quite difficult with this whole pink sway thing trying to decrease fertility but not too much and only have one attempt, etc. I'm now 9 days late took a test yesterday morning but it looked like a really faint evaporation line that appeared in the first minute.

We swayed pretty hard this month and we expected not to get pregnant which I don't mind, its this being in limbo for so long. Please let AF come or just get a BFP 😣

I guess once I get a BFP then the real stress will start whether I got a pink or blue bundle ☺

I think I'm 25 dpo by now but I don't track BBT I did use OPKs but I seemed to have a really long surge this month so maybe I had an annovulatory cycle or I ovulated far later than suspected.

6. Likes itsallaboutthepink liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    Thanks! No surge yet. I’m a bit confused. TTC keeps you on your toes doesn’t it. Hubs also said last night if we don’t fall pregnant this month he would be happy to call it quits and enjoy the family we have. So I’ve been in tears all day.. too much pressure!

Good luck Laurel, sorry to hear that. Fx this is our month

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I had to explain this to my DH and I wanted to try frequency patterns as well. It took like a month to get him to agree. We definitely had at least 2 attempts or more with our DS's.

Good luck and fx this is our month

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post

Bless you, that seems a bit extreme, maybe it’s a just a knee-jerk reaction?
    Baby-making can feel all consuming at the best of times and swaying adds even more stress to the mix which in turn is not good for fertility It’s a vicious circle!
    Are you swaying pink or blue?
    Big hugs and baby dust to you

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    Thanks, its quite difficult with this whole pink sway thing trying to decrease fertility but not too much and only have one attempt, etc. I'm now 9 days late took a test yesterday morning but it looked like a really faint evaporation line that appeared in the first minute.

We swayed pretty hard this month and we expected not to get pregnant which I don't mind, its this being in limbo for so long. Please let AF come or just get a BFP

I guess once I get a BFP then the real stress will start whether I got a pink or blue bundle

I think I'm 25 dpo by now but I don't track BBT I did use OPKs but I seemed to have a really long surge this month so maybe I had an annovulatory cycle or I ovulated far later than suspected.
    What kind of OPK’s were you using, were you tracking CM as well?
    Eeek, perhaps it was actually a faint positive?!
    Pink swaying is so involved for sure! I’ve been good with the diet but Atomic advises me not to go hard on exercising as my BMI is already on the low side. It’s weird though coz with my daughter I ended up gaining weight to regulate my cycles but was exercising more. Lol, if only there was a pill to take that swayed...

11. Thanks Julz thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Question for you guys, are you planning on finding out gender before birth???

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bless you, that seems a bit extreme, maybe it’s a just a knee-jerk reaction?
    Baby-making can feel all consuming at the best of times and swaying adds even more stress to the mix which in turn is not good for fertility It’s a vicious circle!
    Are you swaying pink or blue?
    Big hugs and baby dust to you

It is a bit strange. We have had a lot of sickness lately and are quite tired so may have played a part in it. Will see what happens.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast