Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reassurances wildlyluna and MsDashwood <3

This is only my 2nd month of ttc so I even know it's silly to be overreacting at this stage, but I'm swaying blue and trying everything to up my chances of fertility. I felt so good about my attempts this cycle, everything was perfect. I dtd several times through the fertile window, and had some attempts eod after the window too just in case.

It sucks because when I wasn't ttc I was awaiting my signs of AF each month and noting what happened. This cycle when ttc my body decides to randomly have cramps from 6dpo and sore bbs, which I never ever get!! Like what the heck is my body doing, if I'm not pg why isn't AF here already so I can get an answer !?

Sorry for my rant ladies, I can't open up about this with anyone in real life, not even DH because he gets worried for me when I'm upset I just wish I KNEW what month I would have a bfp so I can stop stressing right now. This is my first baby and for all I know it can take months. Ttc and the tww feel like torture.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hurrem TTC can mess with you so much. When we were trying for our third, I had every symptom under the sun the first cycle (cramps, tingly nipples, pinching in my lower abdomen, etc) and would’ve sworn that I was pregnant. Turns out we completely missed my fertile window that cycle and I couldn’t possibly have been pregnant, lol. I conceived the next cycle and didn’t have any of those symptoms at all. Symptoms just aren’t always a good indicator of pregnancy unfortunately. Also, swaying can change your cycles. Are you sure of when you ovulated? If you chart we can take a look at it. I know there are women who didn’t get a bfp at 13 dpo and were pregnant, but generally most would get a positive at that point.
    due August 2021!

3. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RockieAnn that has to be so disappointing, it’s so tough when big plans like that get changed. I hope you’re able to have a relaxing month, and you’re right, sometimes that’s all a couple needs. Keep us updated!!

Pinkdust testing before 8 dpo is usually pointless because of implantation, but it also depends on how you feel. Some women are devastated by a bfn so would rather see their period. I’m ok with seeing a bfn so I usually start testing at 9 dpo (although the earliest I’ve gotten a bfp is 11 dpo so idk why I start so early, haha).
    due August 2021!

5. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    RockieAnn that has to be so disappointing, it’s so tough when big plans like that get changed. I hope you’re able to have a relaxing month, and you’re right, sometimes that’s all a couple needs. Keep us updated!!

Pinkdust testing before 8 dpo is usually pointless because of implantation, but it also depends on how you feel. Some women are devastated by a bfn so would rather see their period. I’m ok with seeing a bfn so I usually start testing at 9 dpo (although the earliest I’ve gotten a bfp is 11 dpo so idk why I start so early, haha).
    Thanks very much for your reply I am trying to hold out for as long as I can but I will probably crack soon

Hurrem I also feel like i have every symptom going at the moment, sore nipples, cramping etc. I am a big believer in the mind having an influence on the physicality of the body, and all I am thinking about is pregnancy at the moment. Hope you get your answer soon and best wishes

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 dpo check in!

Sent from my SM-A710M using Tapatalk

8. Likes wildlyluna, RockieAnn liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So weird stuff happening today! I started mild cramping a few hours ago and it hasn't stopped

10. Likes RockieAnn liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post
    Thank you so much for your reassurances wildlyluna and MsDashwood <3

This is only my 2nd month of ttc so I even know it's silly to be overreacting at this stage, but I'm swaying blue and trying everything to up my chances of fertility. I felt so good about my attempts this cycle, everything was perfect. I dtd several times through the fertile window, and had some attempts eod after the window too just in case.

It sucks because when I wasn't ttc I was awaiting my signs of AF each month and noting what happened. This cycle when ttc my body decides to randomly have cramps from 6dpo and sore bbs, which I never ever get!! Like what the heck is my body doing, if I'm not pg why isn't AF here already so I can get an answer !?

Sorry for my rant ladies, I can't open up about this with anyone in real life, not even DH because he gets worried for me when I'm upset I just wish I KNEW what month I would have a bfp so I can stop stressing right now. This is my first baby and for all I know it can take months. Ttc and the tww feel like torture.
    I had the same last month too. I was sooo sure I was pregnant. All the signs were different and pointed to it. But AF arrived. It’s so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post
    So weird stuff happening today! I started mild cramping a few hours ago and it hasn't stopped

Hope that it's a good sign for you strawberrybella!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

13. Likes strawberrybella89 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It was a bummer, for the moment!
    But, there's no use in being sad over something that was probably not meant to happen.
    We will have this last shot of trying by ourselves assisted by a big dose of clomid!
    If all shall fail this cycle, we have the next month and cycle to look forward to!
    I will keep updating, as always!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

15. Likes pinkdust19, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hurrem TTC can mess with you so much. When we were trying for our third, I had every symptom under the sun the first cycle (cramps, tingly nipples, pinching in my lower abdomen, etc) and would’ve sworn that I was pregnant. Turns out we completely missed my fertile window that cycle and I couldn’t possibly have been pregnant, lol. I conceived the next cycle and didn’t have any of those symptoms at all. Symptoms just aren’t always a good indicator of pregnancy unfortunately. Also, swaying can change your cycles. Are you sure of when you ovulated? If you chart we can take a look at it. I know there are women who didn’t get a bfp at 13 dpo and were pregnant, but generally most would get a positive at that point.
    So true Greydore, ttc has been messing with my mind. I wish our symptoms were constant every month but no, our body does weird things and makes you so convinced this is the month. I've been tracking my fertile window through the Billings method, and it worked for dtd outside my fertile days when we weren't ttc. But every cycle is different and just because we can see physical signs of O doesn't mean it happened! I'm planning on using opks this cycle though, even if they're costly here where I live.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast