Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Hi Pearl, I see you had a few successful sways already. Wanted to ask you about your diet when TTC pink. I saw in some old post of yours that you hardly had any eggs, is that right? What else did you eat/didn’t eat? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Thirdtimelucky.

DD1 was a 1 accidentally attempt 1st month off the pill (I ovulated late) we weren’t planning to get pregnant until a few months later. I wanted to lose the honeymoon and Christmas weight first. I would have a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes every morning with low fat milk. Lunch would be a bagel with low fat cream cheese, with salad and usually a muller light yogurt or a cheese and coleslaw with lettuce or cucumber small bread roll. I also think I used to have low fat yogurt with museli and fruit some days. Mid week dinner was pasta almost every day with some spicy tomato based sauce and some Parmesan cheese. Or pesto or a pasta bake with same sauce but added mushrooms peppers and olives. I also loved a baked rice dish with peppers, broccoli and cheese. Again in a tomato based sauce. ( I must make this again soon). Also if I was busy I would just have crackers and cream cheese instead of dinner.
    When I came off the pill I started my prenatal vitamins. So I was only taking them for two weeks. Also I did some exercise every day

For DD2. I tried to follow what I did for DD1 as much as possible and also staying in LE guidelines. I now had breakfast later and just a packet of breakfast biscuits/cookies with coffee. Similar lunches and dinner. Again only 1 attempt but this time it was a number of days before ovulation ( I told DH not to get his hopes up as it was very unlikely to happen). No exercise this time

At the moment I would say I am light HE which would be my normal way of eating and exercising.
    I hope this helps and if you want to know anything else feel free to ask
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

2. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD1

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    Hi Thirdtimelucky.

DD1 was a 1 accidentally attempt 1st month off the pill (I ovulated late) we weren’t planning to get pregnant until a few months later. I wanted to lose the honeymoon and Christmas weight first. I would have a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes every morning with low fat milk. Lunch would be a bagel with low fat cream cheese, with salad and usually a muller light yogurt or a cheese and coleslaw with lettuce or cucumber small bread roll. I also think I used to have low fat yogurt with museli and fruit some days. Mid week dinner was pasta almost every day with some spicy tomato based sauce and some Parmesan cheese. Or pesto or a pasta bake with same sauce but added mushrooms peppers and olives. I also loved a baked rice dish with peppers, broccoli and cheese. Again in a tomato based sauce. ( I must make this again soon). Also if I was busy I would just have crackers and cream cheese instead of dinner.
    When I came off the pill I started my prenatal vitamins. So I was only taking them for two weeks. Also I did some exercise every day

For DD2. I tried to follow what I did for DD1 as much as possible and also staying in LE guidelines. I now had breakfast later and just a packet of breakfast biscuits/cookies with coffee. Similar lunches and dinner. Again only 1 attempt but this time it was a number of days before ovulation ( I told DH not to get his hopes up as it was very unlikely to happen). No exercise this time

At the moment I would say I am light HE which would be my normal way of eating and exercising.
    I hope this helps and if you want to know anything else feel free to ask
    How interesting! Diet must really be the key! To me that sounds like an absolute starvation diet haha!!! Did you not eat meat with DD on purpose or you just don’t like it in general? I must be a typical boy mum because I’d have meat 2 times a day, eggs every day, have almost 0 carbs and be eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and drink juices. So to change those old habits to a diet similar to yours is so challenging! But I really want to sway pink so I’ll give it my best shot. Thanks for taking time to write it all up!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RockieAnn View Post
    CD1

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Oh no! I’m sorry how are you feeling? xx

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onlythelonely View Post
    AF showed today. So cycle day 1 on onto Month 3 of TTC.
    Boooo!!! Hopefully this is your month x

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wildlyluna View Post
    Oh no! I’m sorry how are you feeling? xx
    I took it a little hard when AF showed up.
    I didn't want to get out of bed, eat or drink. Just cry and ponder on all the things that might have possibly went wrong.
    After a phone call from my doctor, who happened to be on-call this weekend and my husband for support (like a little fertility therapy session) I felt a little better and regained some of myself.
    We told our son and parents. But, not our close friends who knew and cheering for us. I don't want to touch it or say it. There's no joy in "our first IUI failed" and the heartache right on it. DH and I chatted a bit more and feel we need time to let go and relax for the holiday's. We won't stop trying or any treatments, we have come too far to quit. I will also switch to Femara and get off Clomid to see if that makes any difference. Then when January comes we will try another medicated IUI.

8. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rockies Ann sorry to hear AF showed up, but glad that you have been able to regroup and praying you get a lovely Christmas gift and don't need your next IUI.

10. Thanks RockieAnn thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    How interesting! Diet must really be the key! To me that sounds like an absolute starvation diet haha!!! Did you not eat meat with DD on purpose or you just don’t like it in general? I must be a typical boy mum because I’d have meat 2 times a day, eggs every day, have almost 0 carbs and be eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and drink juices. So to change those old habits to a diet similar to yours is so challenging! But I really want to sway pink so I’ll give it my best shot. Thanks for taking time to write it all up!

I have been vegetarian since I was 12 years old and have always had a love/hate relationship with eggs. I go through periods where I would have two a day and other times the thought of eating an egg would turn my stomach. Above is just weight loss eating for me. I usually have 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.

Sorry to hear about all the AFs showing up. Mine is due Wednesday but I won’t be testing until Friday if she doesn’t show before then.
    DD Christmas 2010

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ me too on the eggs! Sometimes I'll eat them daily for weeks and then other times I go months without touching them and they repulse me. I always figure it must be something my body needs.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes Pearl327 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    ^^^ me too on the eggs! Sometimes I'll eat them daily for weeks and then other times I go months without touching them and they repulse me. I always figure it must be something my body needs.
    I know. It seems crazy how you can love a food for a time and gag at the thought of eating it at others.
    I have been eating eggs regularly for the last 6 months so hopefully it will bring me some more blue
    DD Christmas 2010

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast