Thread: Confused

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused

Not sure if AF is coming or not, I have gotten BFN on cheap amazon test and FR early detection

But since 9 dpo I started feeling very queasy and nausea, it’s gotten better in the last 2 days but I still feel nausea and fatigue, with dry mouth taste

I normally don’t suffer from PMS before AF, just a little cramping that lets me know it’s coming down that day.

Since being off BC my AF has been on point with timing, when usually I have irregular periods every 31-32 days when I’m not on BC, I was also told before I conceived my third boy 5 yrs ago that I have cysts on my left or right ovaries but nothing concerning and I conceived him when we wasn’t trying. Had GD in last 2 pregnancy.

So since being off BC this time my AF has been on point every 28-29 days, and when it comes and sometimes sooner Nov 19th, Dec 16th, Jan 15, and Feb 12 , and I believe its from the supplements such as Calcium, magnesium, vitamin E etc.

Not sure what’s going on this month and what day I should be expecting AF as February we lost a day from the month. We tried swaying 2 days in this cycle as it takes a while for me to get pregnant. We BD a day before I ovulated and after, (2/28 and 3/1) both around midnight. Normally when I get those OPK I believe I don’t ovulate until the day after or 2 days because I can feel it. I also had a short LP phrase last time as I started getting strong OPK 2/27, and stopped getting the strong lines in the evening of 2/29, my app says I hit my peak on 2/28 around 10pm.

So I just trying to figure out if AF is coming being that I been getting BFN, but yet I feel nausea still, did I ovulate late and implantation hasn’t occurred yet. Also whenever we BD before AF it usually brings it down, I got a tiny bright right stop as I could see in the toilet tmi but not the usual massacre it usually bring from BD right before AF, woke up and there was nothing.....I’m
    confused. One app says my AF due on the March 14, and another said March 11.....

I keep going to the restroom as I’m scared she’s going to come down and I’m not protected from her lol, but nothing yet and still feel nausea

Any advice ladies, I’m over these BFNs?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Answered in the other thread!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ