Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallaboutthepink View Post
    Ok that’s very interesting!
    How come you don’t recommend those tactics for pink now just out of curiosity??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A few different reasons:

1)I try to shy away from anything that is said by other sites to actively sway blue. I don't think any of these things are at al magic bullets and it makes people enormously apprehensive

2)It is very possible, indeed likely, that the reason why things seem to sway is due to the individual variations that made some of us have boys or girls to begin with. That's a bit of an esoteric point, so let me explain...it may be that in someone who is already blue friendly, like pink swayers who have had many boys, taking certain nutrients simply adds on to their already good stores of nutrients and may sway more blue. Like, take for example the vegetable oils like the Omega 6/9, right?? If you are already have stores of lots of Omega 3 fats in your system from a lifetime of eating healthy, you can shake off a little Omega 6 leaving the Omega 3 fats to improve your condition.

But if someone - let's say a person who is not a big eater, may have chronic underlying nutrient deficiencies, already HAS an imbalance of Omega 6 fats from eating a poor diet, like a lot of blue swayers with many girls already do, and then they add MORE Omega 6 onto that, then that may just exacerbate an already existing imbalance, and taking the Omega 3 just can't make up for that.

So, long story short, the rules are not the same for pink and blue because they haven't started from the same place to begin with, and nor are they eating the same kind of diet when they sway (this is the more important reason)

and 3)I really dislike maca as it's a huge unknown, barely studied, and I think it tends to mess up people's cycles, so I don't actually recommend it for anyone
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks itsallaboutthepink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m on cd 13 and no surge! This is so weird not even a flashy smile and negative in my other opks
    Very strange, in the past I’ve always had 3-4 flashy starting cd 11 then pos by cd 14-15. Then I took a cheapie opk and test line was darker than my other opk but not anywhere near positive. I am temping and my cm is changing so hoping I ovulate by cd 15
    Last edited by Princess Mom; April 8th, 2020 at 08:00 PM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

4. Likes itsallaboutthepink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallaboutthepink View Post
    Thank you

No I didn’t sway for her at all, I think I was actually really boy friendly at the time! I’d gained some weight, was eating quite well and taking omega 3-6-9 capsules, Maca and had lots of attempts for her! But I was exercising many times a week so perhaps that just tipped the odds into favour??

Were your luteal phases that short when you conceived before??

I’m not sure about my LP to be honest because DS1 was a surprise and DS2 was conceived first go when I just decided to start testing OPKs and get to know my cycle! Lol.

6. Likes itsallaboutthepink liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    A few different reasons:

1)I try to shy away from anything that is said by other sites to actively sway blue. I don't think any of these things are at al magic bullets and it makes people enormously apprehensive

2)It is very possible, indeed likely, that the reason why things seem to sway is due to the individual variations that made some of us have boys or girls to begin with. That's a bit of an esoteric point, so let me explain...it may be that in someone who is already blue friendly, like pink swayers who have had many boys, taking certain nutrients simply adds on to their already good stores of nutrients and may sway more blue. Like, take for example the vegetable oils like the Omega 6/9, right?? If you are already have stores of lots of Omega 3 fats in your system from a lifetime of eating healthy, you can shake off a little Omega 6 leaving the Omega 3 fats to improve your condition.

But if someone - let's say a person who is not a big eater, may have chronic underlying nutrient deficiencies, already HAS an imbalance of Omega 6 fats from eating a poor diet, like a lot of blue swayers with many girls already do, and then they add MORE Omega 6 onto that, then that may just exacerbate an already existing imbalance, and taking the Omega 3 just can't make up for that.

So, long story short, the rules are not the same for pink and blue because they haven't started from the same place to begin with, and nor are they eating the same kind of diet when they sway (this is the more important reason)

and 3)I really dislike maca as it's a huge unknown, barely studied, and I think it tends to mess up people's cycles, so I don't actually recommend it for anyone
    That makes such sense!!!
    Thank you for explaining it

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    So sorry this wasn’t your month How many months have you been trying?

3 blue 3 pink

Swaying blue in May!
    I’ve come to terms with it and overall perhaps it’s for the best with all this COVID-19 craziness. I’m not sure if I’d be able to get all the scans and monitoring I need next pregnancy due to all the social distancing.
    Silver linings!!
    This is only my second month trying so I’m not overly worried!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    I’m on cd 13 and no surge! This is so weird not even a flashy smile and negative in my other opks
    Very strange, in the past I’ve always had 3-4 flashy starting cd 11 then pos by cd 14-15. Then I took a cheapie opk and test line was darker than my other opk but not anywhere near positive. I am temping and my cm is changing so hoping I ovulate by cd 15
    Eeek, maybe it’s a sign that’s this will be your month!! Fx!!!

How long will you wait to dtd after your positive?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got positive today most likely will ovulate tmrw or following day going to do my attempt late tonight everyone that wants a boy can have my blue dust I’m praying for pink

Allaboutpink- Tonight best of luck to u
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

11. Likes itsallaboutthepink liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    I got positive today most likely will ovulate tmrw or following day going to do my attempt late tonight everyone that wants a boy can have my blue dust I’m praying for pink

Allaboutpink- Tonight best of luck to u
    Lots of pink dust to you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So strange after my pos opk yesterday I got a temp spike today my opk is still pos so strange, I did have ovulation pain this morning. I did bd last night and late Tuesday. I’m so confused this cycle is wacky not going to get my hopes up
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I know it’s confusing, but with a temp spike at least you can be pretty sure you ovulated, and your last night attempt is nicely timed.

Did you have any alcohol last night? If I have alcohol the night before, my temp spikes.

3 blue 3 pink

Swaying blue in May!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast