Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about BFP after 13DPO - well, DH's question

Im on 13DPO, still BFN (using FMU with FRER), temps still high though (grrr stop confusing me!)

Im certain im out, but DH seems to hang on to some hope till AF gets here...

He had a question though and said to 'ask on that website your always on'

if i *was* to get a BFP in the coming days so 14, 15 or 16DPO - what would the lateness of the BFP indicate?? Would it mean that the pregnancy is a weak one?? Would it potentially indicate that their is something wrong with the baby since it took so long for the hcg levels to rise??

Hope the question makes sense..
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It could indecate a late implantation, nothing to worry about at all, and some ladies just have lower levels of HCG, so don't see a + pg test untill later. Actually i didn't get a + until my AF was a week late aprox 21 DPO, with my 1st DD.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was reading through a journal I kept when pg with DS1 and I did a pg test at 14DPO and it was -ve. I didn't bother testing again for 6 days (talk about patient!) and then did another test which was +ve. I think it can be different for every person and every pregnancy. This time it was a very strong + at 10DPO.

My temps always stayed high until the day AF started. So I never had pre-warning that AF was definitely about to start. Not sure if you have a pattern you have noticed. FF says the most common day for BFPs is 14DPO.

Don't count yourself out just yet anyway! Frustrating isn't it?!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls

PP, my temps historically have dropped 2 days before my period arrives, but then I took vitex this cycle, maybe that changes things.
    And yes, it's super frustrating. I just wanna know!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With baby #3 I didn't get a bfp until 20 dpo!...and it was very faint. With the rest I got them before AF was late, All 4 are healthy and happy.

Don't worry!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    say wait to day 18

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lassie! I am sort of wondering myself since I got a stark white BFN this am at 12DPO...only 3 days before AF is due. I wonder if our early O threw things out of whack this time around? All I know is that I really wanted to see a +ive already, lol. Praying for your two beautiful lines Lassie!!!
    Last edited by Praying4Pink; June 25th, 2012 at 02:06 PM.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker