Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: implantation?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

implantation?

Hi ladies, I normally post in the gender section, however I actually have a 2 week wait question and am hoping someone may help!

I started taking vitex for the first time this cycle and ovulated 4 days earlier than normal which took me by suprise. DH and I did abstain and one time BD 2 days before ovulation. I am currently 9dpo and last night DH and I DTD. After 3DS's I kinda know my body....well that was until I decided to sway...lol! However, it felt really "different" down there last night and afterwards when I went to the loo and wiped there was a scant amount of red blood, really just a trace but enought to notice. AF arrives for me 14dpo every cycle like clockwork and I am very regular in that regard. It definitely isn't AF as have had nothing over night or this morning.

I have never had a implantation bleed but was wondering if that's what it could be or could vitex mess my cycle up and cause AF to start early with breakthrough bleeding. I stopped the vitex when I ovulated and haven't taken it since so it's been 9 days.

Would love to hear if others experienced this with their cycle after taking vitex.

Thanks everyone, and good luck in the 2WW!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitex can make cycles strange. A lot of women, even if they stop taking it at ovulation, have early periods. I have never had implantation spotting so I can't answer you there.

Are you taking your temperature or checking cervical position and mucous? Have you taken a pregnancy test? If so, are any of these symptoms indication you will cycle soon or that you may be pregnant?
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes the cervix can get irritated (knocked) and bleed after sex, this would be bright red blood and not heaps of it.

Implantation blood is usually darker brownish/pinkish, and it is possible at 9dpo.

Some women will have a bleed after sex a few days before AF, i guess the movement and friction causes some to come out earlier than it would without sex, this is actually very common, but if it has not been happening to you previously, maybe it is not that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I had nothing else overnight, but at lunctime today I have brown discharge. There is no red blood but enough discharge to wear a liner. So, I'm guessong the vitex has messed with my regular cycle and this brown discharge even though it's 4 days early will lead into AF. I haven't taken a test as I normally only would test if AF is late and I have none on hand. May just wait to see what happens with the brown discharge and see if it turns into AF.

Thankyou for your replies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was exactly what happened to me last cycle, (bleed during sex then AF came early the next day) so i know how frustrating it is. Even though you and I are on different supps, i think they have a lot to do with cycle irregularitory. Wishing you all the best for next month, and take all of my pink dust.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes....sure is frustrating! Just when you think you have it worked out something happens to throw a spanner in the works!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you end up getting AF or not??
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to let you know I did have bright red implantation bleeding with ds1. I don't know how many dpo it was, but it was def bright red! fx for you!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This happened to me! About 5-7 days early! First lite pink spots to tease me than full on af!! Really a big let down! And I wonder what will happen next cycle and when to start using opk's etc!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, I should have come back to say that alas it was AF. The day I posted was the day we were leaving for holidays so I didn't see many of the replies! However, time does fly because now I'm in the 2WW again already....lol!

It was definitely a strange AF which I put down to the vitex.

Thanks again for the replies and good luck in April everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast