Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Failed attempt for boy!

My sway did NOT work, it's a GIRL. I am still posting my failed attempt.

Name: son4meplz
    Swaying attempt - Natural

CM pH : about a 7
    DH pH : 7.5

Big O: Yes

Minerals DW
    Calcium: Didn't do dairy, but didn't avoid calcium from other sources.

Potassium: Took a supplement, plus ate bananas every day.

Sodium: Salted food too much, everyone else complained about too much salt in my cooking.

DH minerals
    DH ate pretty much what he wanted, though he ate the same dinners I did. Didn't avoid anything. Ate salty stuff because that's what I cooked.

DIET:

I did the HE diet, though I avoided dairy not completely but wherever possible. Lots of fruits, nuts, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, veggies, hard boiled eggs etc.. I gained about 23 lbs overall in 12 months however, there were breaks between following the HE diet plan ...like I started n stopped few times. The last I was on the diet without break was for 6 weeks before getting my BFP.

Did you continue diet after attempt? Just until BFP.

DH consume caffeine before attempt day: Yes, he drank coffee most days.

Drinks: Lemon water, pineapple juice with gelatin and ACV mixed in, ASG, BSD, V8 spicy with nutritional yeast mixed in

Supplements

Green Tea: No
    Vitamin E: Yes
    Vitamin D: Yes
    Fish Oil: Yes
    Folic Acid: Yes
    Royal Jelly: Yes
    Bee Pollen: Yes
    B12: Yes
    Potassium: Yes
    Zinc: Yes
    Prenatal: No
    Fertile CM: No
    Mucinex: Yes, week of O
    Wheat grass pills: No
    EPO: No

DH supps:
    Vit E, Fish Oil, Folic acid, fertile aid, CO enzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, L-arg, B12.

Timing:

I got my first + opk and smiley around 10 pm and BDed around 3 am. In the previous month's attempt, I waited too long n couldn't get pregnant so, this time I was in a hurry. I did not put egg white inside but added egg white in instead cup & pushed in the cervix. Next day, We both took off from work and we BDed again around 12 pm that is after 14 hrs from the positive opk. In both the attempts propped hip for 2 hrs n in the second attempt did not use instead cup. On my 7 week appointment I was found to have UTI(not sure if i had UTI during the attempt too).

DH caffeine before attempt: Yes, before 2 attempts

How many kids do you have before: 1 girl

Number of months TTC: 2 Months actually did my attempts n got pregnant in the second month.

Your Age:37

BD position: DTD doggy style and propped hips on pillow for 2 hrs.

EWCM: Lots of EWCM

DH type of undies: briefs

DH use cold bath/shower or ice: yes

Old Wives tales, Astrology, Moon Phase, etc: O'ed in full moon n chineese gender said boy.
    I kept a boy onsie in the bed n boy booties on my tummy While laying in the bed. Prayed a lot n visualizes boy swimmers winning the race.

Number of months TTC: 2 consecutive Months actually BDed n got pregnant the second month.

Thank you atomic n everyone for all the information shared on this site, it didn't work for me but i wish that everone gets what they want. It does have lot of good information. I am sad n depressed that my sway n prayers did not work, I never planned to have more than 2 kids. My girl is 5 now n i waited this long just bcoz I could never gather the courage to try for the second. Had I known that I am going to have a second girl, I would have tried with just 2 yrs. gap between them. I tried my best ..n rest was in god's hands..Good luck everyone.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I know it must have taken a lot for you to write up this sway and how hard it was. Thank you for sharing your sway and sometimes, we sway as hard as we can but god has other plans for us. *hugs* Hang in there.

I went through 3 PGD cycles for the 99.9 % guarantee and I didnt get my BFP with it. Also, I just read a post of a woman who did PGD and transferred a girl but now is pregnant with a boy. My point is that sometimes we want something, but there is a reason for this other baby to come in to our lives.

All the best with your pregnancy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for posting she will steal your hearts when she arrives xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby girl!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like you tried very hard. Thanks for posting and congrats on the little princess.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Sonia, ELP, hobbermittens and cinss. I guess some people never get what they want n i am one of those. I always feared this n it happened again. My first was also sheetle's opposite. For my first DD, I thought i was too late in DTD and went in O+12 phase. So, i did not wait too long this time. My symptomps are all different this time then the last time. I was hopeful as I believed in the HE diet though i also knew in my heart that i am not too lucky

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on that sweet baby girl!!
    I truly believe God sends us WHO we need in our lives and not WHAT. Good luck!!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry it didn't work out!! Huge (((hugs))) and congrats on your new beauty.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry it wasn't what you hoped for but still congratulations with your girl.