Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 189
  1. #21
    Dream Vet
    Cinss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum to three girls View Post
    We are having a boy! Confirmed on Mat21 testing (or similar, it was one of the newer blood tests). Will update my sway soon.
    Congratulations Mum!!! What a great start to the tally

    - 1

  2. #22
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Had a chemical pregnancy. Had Implantation spotting at 9po and AF showed up at 11DPO. found tissues which I took to the GP. Doc. confirmed chemical but could not analyse the cause. Told him about my short LP, he thinks might be the case. Now am wondering why it is difficult for blue swayers to get pregnant.

  3. #23
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Congrats mumtothreegirls, you will have to change your name as I mentioned previously.

  4. #24
    Dream Vet
    Cinss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebabies2 View Post
    Had a chemical pregnancy. Had Implantation spotting at 9po and AF showed up at 11DPO. found tissues which I took to the GP. Doc. confirmed chemical but could not analyse the cause. Told him about my short LP, he thinks might be the case. Now am wondering why it is difficult for blue swayers to get pregnant.
    So sorry to hear that

  5. #25
    Dream Vet
    6bluewant1pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Good Luck Ladies! Here is a great post for me throw away all my never needed ever again BLUE DUST!!!!!!
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

  6. #26
    Dream Vet
    Cinss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I have added Lolainlove to the tally, she was swaying boy for a long time, took a break/infertility issues, and has come back pregnant with a boy.

    So now we have - 2

  7. #27
    Moderator
    ELP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Cinss I had my NT today and am confident its a blue for me too!! So could you update me with a note maybe saying v.promising nub Thats unless your off delivering your little man of course

  8. #28
    Dream Vet
    Cinss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Cinss I had my NT today and am confident its a blue for me too!! So could you update me with a note maybe saying v.promising nub Thats unless your off delivering your little man of course
    I saw the nub shot Thats gotta be a boy

  9. #29
    Dreamer
    4Giffins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Add a little blue bear for me!! I cant believe we are having a BOY!!
    200720102013 Successful sway thanks to Gender Dreaming!!


  10. #30
    Dream Vet
    Cinss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Giffins View Post
    Add a little blue bear for me!! I cant believe we are having a BOY!!
    YAY YAY YAY Congratulations

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. swayed for boy
    By luvncamrin in forum Swayed for a Boy
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: May 31st, 2013, 01:31 PM
  2. Anyone due Jan 2013?
    By ttcadaughter2012 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 19th, 2012, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •