Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested to know about DH's diet habits and if, in the past, he supplemented.
    Also, with the preseed, do you add bs to it? Do you know what your pH is?
    I see lots of Dr. Pepper, but do you drink water too???
    Thanks...gearing up for my sway and I really want to make sure I figure it all out before

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic! I can't believe you're going for a fifth---you go girl! I can barely handle three, lol. Lots of blue (or pink) dust to you! You guys make some pretty gorgeous boys!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    You are an inspiration Atomic

Can I ask.... how much GD did you have after your opposite sways, and what has helped you get through that? Closer I am to attempt the more I am yearning for a boy =(

What if I do not get to have this little boy I keep dreaming of, am I setting myself up for heartbreak?
    I had borderline extreme GD with DS 3 and I was very down after DS 4 but that was less over his gender and more over the fact that I screwed up my sway, my pg was high risk, I lost the other baby and I felt totally cursed.

TBH I still have bad days now and then but I came to realize that I can get most of what I hoped for from having a daughter, from other relationships and that I just have to let the rest of it go. I always had a good relationship with my older boys, and then I have made some close online friends some of whom are almost like daughters to me. I also look forward to DILs and grandbabies so I hope that I can get at least some of the things I feel incomplete about, through those relationships.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vanasse2002 View Post
    I am interested to know about DH's diet habits and if, in the past, he supplemented.
    Also, with the preseed, do you add bs to it? Do you know what your pH is?
    I see lots of Dr. Pepper, but do you drink water too???
    Thanks...gearing up for my sway and I really want to make sure I figure it all out before
    My DH has a pretty lousy diet honestly with a lot of ice cream, chips and salsa, beer, pizza, etc. He doesn't take supplements except when he's getting sick.

I would not add baking soda to my PreSeed. I'm not convinced about pH. Before I started swaying pink, my pH was 6 and then I got it down to 4.5 and STILL conceived a baby boy!! I haven't checked my pH lately.

I drink seltzer and regular water, tea, coffee, and juice in addition to the Dr. Pepper. Since my DH doesn't want to conceive now, I am not sticking to this plan as close as I should (because after all, accidents happen ) and instead I'm experimenting more with various foods to make the sways better.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein&Sonshines View Post
    Hi Atomic! I can't believe you're going for a fifth---you go girl! I can barely handle three, lol. Lots of blue (or pink) dust to you! You guys make some pretty gorgeous boys!
    OH, thanks! Of course my first two are older and they do most of the chores so I have it easier than most!

Hope all is going well for you!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, there is so much information and differing opinions out there...what do you think plays a role in swaying or is it a little of everything?
    Very interesting that your pH was a 4.5 and you still got a boy...gives me hope with my pH being so low...
    11/07
    4/10
    TTC

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vanasse2002 View Post
    So, there is so much information and differing opinions out there...what do you think plays a role in swaying or is it a little of everything?
    Very interesting that your pH was a 4.5 and you still got a boy...gives me hope with my pH being so low...
    I believe that a high calorie, high-protein, high fat, high nutrient, high sodium diet that raises female testosterone levels, keeps blood sugar levels very steady, and overall high fertility in both man and wife with high male sperm count sways blue, while a low cal, low pro, low fat, low nutrient, low sodium diet that lowers testosteorne and keeps blood sugar levels low, with lower than optimal fertility and lower sperm counts sways pink.

With pH, I just want to reassure you that EVERYONE'S pH is very very low when you're not ovulating...pH only counts at ovulation. So if you took your pH a couple times, don't get discouraged, it will go up at ovulation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I had borderline extreme GD with DS 3 and I was very down after DS 4 but that was less over his gender and more over the fact that I screwed up my sway, my pg was high risk, I lost the other baby and I felt totally cursed.

TBH I still have bad days now and then but I came to realize that I can get most of what I hoped for from having a daughter, from other relationships and that I just have to let the rest of it go. I always had a good relationship with my older boys, and then I have made some close online friends some of whom are almost like daughters to me. I also look forward to DILs and grandbabies so I hope that I can get at least some of the things I feel incomplete about, through those relationships.
    Thanks for the reply and honesty As! xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    did you get your fifth boy btw ???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by giauna420 View Post
    did you get your fifth boy btw ???
    No she changed her mind due to family history and swayed pink - and had the lovely little suzie (see her avatar pic)
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast