Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

atomic sagebrush's GIMME A 5TH BOY sway!!

Yep, I'm gonna sway for my 5th boy! That is, if I can convince my husband to go along with the idea.

Boy Diet-

This diet got me 4 boys, why mess with success??

BREAKFAST - Rotating between 1/2 cup of almonds and 1/2 of walnuts, with tea, with an apple, orange, or dates if I'm really hungry that morning (I eat this every morning for breakfast anyway.) Fruit 2 Day juice drink.

SNACK #1 - 4 oz. of cheese and dark chocolate. With a Dr. Pepper probably. (again this is what I eat pretty much every day anyway)

LUNCH - Leftovers (with meat), egg sandwich, tuna sandwich, hot dogs, mashed avocado with salsa and chips...not all at the same time LOL. My trusty Dr. Pepper and I will sip off of my husband's coffee!!

SNACK #2 - Chips or crackers, with dip, and carrot or red pepper sticks. Dr. Pepper again.

DINNERS - Meat and Potatoes, pastas with meat sauce, Mexican, Chinese, Chef's salads...anything super salty with meat in it!!!

SNACK #3 - BIG bowl of cereal with blueberries, or yogurt and blueberries.

BEER!

Supplements

I'm going to take prenatal vitamins, a reasonable amount of calcium and magnesium (some may disagree with this but I conceived all my other boys while taking/eating a lot of dairy and calcium), Enfamil Expecta DHA vitamins, extra folic acid, and some potassium. I may add in some fertility vitamins but I'm still breastfeeding

Lifestyle factors

While I eat this truly ghastly amount of food, I'm going to be lifting weights and doing mild cardio, with the goal of gaining a few pounds of muscle. I'm actually going to start by losing about ten more pounds in the next month or two and then start gaining back only muscle. I'm like jello now.

Also, I will continue working on my projects such as this swaying forum (boosts testosterone) and as always, will not shy away from a fight!!!

DTD factors A lot of DTD up to and through O. I will use pre-seed and have female orgasm as much as possible!!

Complications

My husband doesn't believe in swaying so I have to do all this on my own. Luckily he does eat a boy-friendly diet and has obviously proven himself capable of fathering boys!!!

Also, I am 40 and will prob. be 41 when/if we actually do TTC again. This can def. sway pink. But, I would be happy with a boy or a girl, so I'm just going to do what I can do and leave it up to God.

chachamama
    YAY!! I hope you can get DH on board and I hope you get your boy

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was pleasently surprised to see this! Haha, you are going to add in some beer for your sway? hehe, I agree with that. My husband and I both like beer.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swear I responded to this earlier..
    I really hope it works out and your get your fifth prince!!
    Sara
    Mommy to 4 boys and 2 girls!
    AJ, Brian, Kyle, Jacob, Cassandra and my last, Abigail born 9-18-13

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I were ttc a boy I would definitely give your method a try. It is obviously working for you since you've had so much success with it.

Is it true that being older sways for girls? I think I've heard this rumor before but every woman I know who gave birth past age 38 had boys (which should work in your favor!)

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackie -Yes, being older sways for girls, but obviously not too much since I had two boys after 38!!

chachamama
    The one thing I really believe sways is diet/weight.. with both of my boys, I was gaining a bit of weight (not on purpose of course, don't need help in that area!). And I love a LOT of boy foods - salt especially. Salt is my BFF.
    I think your plans looks great.. if it ain't broke, don't fix it

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL! Hope it works out and you get a BFP soon!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL!!!! =)
    (DD1) (DD2) (DD3)

X5

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!