Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats again, Spicy! Looks great! I will join you in the screw timing thread, LOL! I think you have a great shot, though, nice work with the ew.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow a perfect sway , congratss Spicy
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTunaSushi View Post
    Yea, Whole Wheat is high in magnesium, as well as beans. I didn't eat a lot of bread- I tried to limit myself to bread in a sandwich in the tww, and during AF-O, I ate more tomato salads.

I ate a whole bag of potato chips (well, shared between me and my husband) a day for salt. It is easy to eat a lot of chips! A lot of salt there- also added salt to tomato juice, BSD (pure sodium) AF-O. We had very salty french friends or potatoes everyday. It was a lot of salt- easy to get there in my opinion. I am sure there were days that I didn't do amazing, but it seemed like I was eating the same thing everyday.
    wow! you must have a good metabolism tho. if i even look at bad carbs i gain 10lbs. since this diet ive already gained like 5-10lbs. and im JUST eating lots of meats, nuts, and fruits and vegies. and working out. i guess everyone body is diff. i guess im just done with caring about my weight and hope to get pg soon. or hopefully ill top off soon. the only bread i eat is also one slice per dayw ith PB, but i guess if im taking out nuts/pb ill get rid of that slice of bread. a bag of chips per day!!! i wish i could do that!!! im just so darn weight conscious, thats prob why its a task for me to prepare and eat, prepare and eat constantly

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do know that Atomic likes nuts- I didn't eat them though. Occasionally, I would lick the knife of peanut butter when making things for DD, but that was more for protein.

You really do have to eat meat in my opinion. Salt, Meat, and Fruit/Veg. Oddly, both my husband and I lost weight. My husband lost 15 pound (and he is not a big guy) and my weight stayed the same. I seriously ate a lot of food- and very fatty food. I really think sugar (which I love) and carbs (like bread, crackers, etc) make my weight fluctuate.

I am drinking whole milk now and cheese to get my calcium levels up to speed now that I have BFP, but really, I am still avoiding sweets- they are nutrient empty.
    i kow that nuts are good. but i guess not only am i brainwashed by some of IG minerals, i also feel like since i wasnt eating a LOT Of nuts with my DDs, its not maybe something i want to add esply if there is some science out there that says high magnesium equals girls..altho i know its not true for everyone!

i have also cut out all bad carbs and sugars, except 1tsp of sugar on my weetabix, and the sugar in my 80% dark choc (not much in there). also tho PB. i guess i have to say that i have had a LOT of parties lately and indulged in breads, burgers, choc cakes, brownies, cupcakes, cookies..so ill blame that...im DONE with that NOW!!!

also i like what you said above about eating the same thing everyday. i do too and we were having a discussion on that in TTCgirls. i like eating the same thing everyday it helps with time and planning and i dont have to think but some boy moms were saying they ate a variety. but that is one thing i just cant do...i have kids and ahouse to take care of and cant constantly think about and drive off to the grocery store to buy new stuff. so thats the one thing i cant do in this diet :-( hope its not a make it or break it.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another tip for protein in between meals- Hard boiled eggs. They are easy to eat, you can cover them in salt, and you can take the yolk out and mix it in yogurt and give to your kids. Great nutrients for them, protein for you. I am now eating the whole egg obviously.

All I can say, is that my hormones regulated very quickly after breastfeeding and starting this diet. I had early O's and lots of ewcm. My body probably felt like it was getting nourished and obviously felt good enough to get a BFP. Stick with it girls!
    i do eat boiled eggs daily. it is easy. but can get old after a while! good idea about teh yolks in the yogurts for teh DDs if you care about calcium! so far ive been eating the yolks but may cut that too...so how many egg whites at at time then di dyou eat?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    wow! you must have a good metabolism tho. if i even look at bad carbs i gain 10lbs. since this diet ive already gained like 5-10lbs. and im JUST eating lots of meats, nuts, and fruits and vegies. and working out. i guess everyone body is diff. i guess im just done with caring about my weight and hope to get pg soon. or hopefully ill top off soon. the only bread i eat is also one slice per dayw ith PB, but i guess if im taking out nuts/pb ill get rid of that slice of bread. a bag of chips per day!!! i wish i could do that!!! im just so darn weight conscious, thats prob why its a task for me to prepare and eat, prepare and eat constantly
    I know, I was surprised. I ate everything gross and fatty- bacon fat! Ugh! I guess my body really really likes sugar from sweets and such, because both DH and I lost weight. We ate crap. everyday.

Anyway, I don't know how I didn't gain weight- probably would give me a better sway but I ate everything!

And yes, if you eat the same thing everyday- you know what you are getting.
    TTC Blue!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    i do eat boiled eggs daily. it is easy. but can get old after a while! good idea about teh yolks in the yogurts for teh DDs if you care about calcium! so far ive been eating the yolks but may cut that too...so how many egg whites at at time then di dyou eat?
    I didn't eat them all the time, in fact not in a while, but I did eat them in the tww for this bfp to keep the 'blue' bean if in there, fed!
    TTC Blue!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofmylife View Post
    Wow a perfect sway , congratss Spicy
    You think so? I see some flaws in it.
    TTC Blue!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Thanks for replying sorry one more question when you say calcium was "within range" what is the range? I had a look at rice milk today and it does have a bit of calcium in it. Is that still within range? Ta
    There is a kind of rice milk that is unfortified that does not have calcium in it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful job! Of course I would have loved to see some nuts in there, but that's me, always looking for nuts!'
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast