Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh sorry I had an answer all planned and then forgot to actually type it!

Drop EPO and flaxseed. Don't use either of them and don't use flaxseed oil or meal, either.

LImit fish oil to 500 mg for both you and DH.

Avoid or strictly limit milk replacers, particularly almond and rice milk.

Do not do wheatgrass supplements, wheatgrass juice ONLY and only in moderate amounts - either daily for a week around O or else 2-3 times a week all cycle long (without doing it for the week of O)

If you want to avoid calcium and/or increase sodium, do so for no longer than 6 weeks before your planned attempt.

Skip things like l-arginine, RJPB, tribulus, Fertile CM, FUR - all those herbs have been really problematic.

Keep weight gain minimal, most people only should gain 3-5 lbs, up to 10-15 absolute max for those underweight. People who gained a lot of weight very fast had more girls.

Please let me double check your prenatals as there are many on the market with things in them that sway pink!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Okay thanks!! The prenatal I just bought but haven't started taking yet is the New Chapter perfect prenatal vitamin. I can definitely try something else if you think this one isn't as good. Seems like I wasn't really doing those things above except for wheatgrass and gaining too much weight... I had a few miscarriages so was swaying for some time (9+months).... usually around 130 and was up near 140 when we got pregnant. We also used pre-seed every time but now usually just use coconut oil or nothing. (Is coconut oil a sway factor?) My main exercise was pilates. I think the high fat foods and trying to always stay "full" were a bit much for my body. I will likely do acupuncture for weeks prior to that - in the past you had seemed to think this was okay or beneficial for boy sway.

One more question... are you still thinking competitive workout exercises? Which dvd's do you recommend? I'm not a huge cardio person but could be a bit more competitive in my workouts I think...ha!

Also, I remember a person with two girls and she followed the diet for morning sickness prior to getting sick/pregnant and had a boy with minimal sway. Have you seen anyone else doing this plan?

Thanks so much, Atomic! Fun to chat with you again!!
    Last edited by Blue Bear; November 17th, 2018 at 12:07 PM.
    10/2013 , 8/2015 5 1/2 weeks , 10/2015 9 weeks MMC , 10/2016 possibly TTC 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep not a fan of New Chapter at all. You are looking for something that has about 100% of the recommended amounts of most nutrients (you can go up to 1000 IU on Vit. D) and does not have all the herbal components of the New Chapter.

I don't recommend coconut oil. Sperm is not made to swim through oil. Use either Preseed or just your own natural EWCM.

Yes I still think competitive exercise may help with blue sways and it will also help prevent extra weight gain. I got several of my boys doing Tae Bo. I also like the Blogilates and PopSugar fitness workouts they have on You Tube (plus they're free!)

Do you know specifically the diet she was following?? There are a few different ones and I want to be sure I'm describing the right one. I haven't seen anyoen do this specifically but whenever you change your diet, it can sway for you. Just want to be sure I'm signing off on a diet I've actually read!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uh oh! Figured it was one I shouldn't have gotten! Any you recommend for me since I'm 38? Still the cheaper multi? Would probably prefer a prenatal if you have one you recommend. The user was RainandSnow but she didn't respond to my request via PM when I asked her a few years back.

Also I have been drinking coffee - 1/2 caf - 1 to 2 cups/day and 1/2 to 1 full kombucha per day - not good? Too much caffeine? Also have been taking a T of apple cider vinegar per day. Any swaying factors on these?

Thanks, Atomic!
    10/2013 , 8/2015 5 1/2 weeks , 10/2015 9 weeks MMC , 10/2016 possibly TTC 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still prefer the trusty Women's One a Day. I used that with my pregnancies at 37 (boy) at 39 (boy) and at 42 (girl). It isn't a prenatal but has the same nutrient breakdown as prenatals.

Oh ok as long as it isn't a certain one. Yes many of the pre-pregnancy morning sickness diets are fab for boys. You can probably tell yourself the ones that are what I'd recommend - they focus on real foods and getting magnesium, fat, and Vit. D from diet.

1 cup of coffee is fine. No more than that even with the half-caf as it may be something in coffee itself that sways pink and NOT the caffeine. 1 kombucha a day is fine provided it is coming from a reliable source and not homebrewed or purchased from someone who homebrewed it.

No more cider vinegar. I know they recommend that on some sites but because it lowers blood sugar I don't recommend it.

6. Thanks Blue Bear thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12