Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deb ITA with AS - I think girl guesses are MUCH less reliable than boy guesses; they're frequently based on "not seeing anything boyish" rather than ACTUALLY seeing girl parts, KWIM? And boys can hide their business for SURE!

That 1st pic with the hand?!?! Precious!!! Sorry the tech was a jerkface! Glad everything looks a-ok with your LO!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Went for an independent gender check ultrasound this morning because I didn't want to wait until October 21st (when I will be 22 weeks). At 18W, 2D there is NO doubt this baby is a GIRL. Totally disappointed in swaying.
    (8/25/04), (7/21/06), (6/1/09), EDD 2/24/12 - failed boy sway

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi deb sorry to hear you did not hear boy I hope your baby girl us healthy and sending you healing love and light with dealing with gd xxxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deb, congrats on your new baby girl! I can tell you are bummed about it, but just know that you gave it a great shot, your sway was very good. They are never 100%, but it is wonderful that you have a healthy baby, and that is by far the most important thing. Hope you are doing well....xxoo
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! I hope you are doing OK. XX

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats on the girl! it is frustrating after all that work, but that just shows how special this liitle girl will be to you and your family. remember, girls take care of their old parents better than boys! ;-) (thats what i always try telling myself!)

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge hugs and best wishes.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you going, Deb??
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going through my passwords and came across this site - I had forgotten about it and thought I'd update.

1. I still don't believe natural sway makes a bit of difference (unless it has been perfected in the last 7 years?)

2. Don't stress about this if you are trying to sway. I got a girl and wanted a boy. Charlotte is amazing, brilliant, outgoing, beautiful and so unique. Wherever she goes everyone knows her name when they leave.

3. I have another reason this is just not that important. Swaying for the gender you want is not a real issue if you try and get some perspective on it. We moved to Montana (where DH is from) in August 2014 when DD3 (Charlotte) was only two. That October, when I was 42 years old with no family history of anything and on no meds, a healthy weight, and a non-smoker I got a 104 fever and was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia (AML undifferentiated - extremely rare). That is when your whole view of what is important does a massive about-face. There was a very high likelihood that I wouldn't live to see any of my kids grow to be adults. It took 2 rounds of very intense inpatient chemo to get me in remission. Then I was lucky enough to have my only sister be my perfect match for a stem cell (bone marrow) transplant in Feb 2015 to save my life. I went to Mayo Clinic in Phoenix for transplant. I missed Charlotte's 3rd birthday as I fought to stay alive. I was away for 100 days, only seeing each child 2 times. Charlotte was sick a bunch that spring and I only saw her once. The whole time all I wanted was to go back to my life and be mom. Nothing stresses me out like it used to. I have looked death straight in the face and realized what is truly important - and to me swaying ain't it. I take a dozen or so meds every day for chronic GVHD and immune support (GVHD is a bad side effect of Allogeneic transplant where your donor's stem cells create white cells that can attack any of your organs). Mine attacks my fascia and makes my skin on my lower legs and wrists tight. I am happy every single day that my transplant worked and that I get to be here today. I got to see my now 14 year old son not only grow taller than me in the last 4 years since I got sick, but he is now 6'2" and in high school! All 3 daughters have me for advice and love. I'm grateful for all the time I have been able to be mom again since coming back and the fun times and vacations that I would have missed. I am happier than I have ever been in my life knowing that I get to be here a little longer. My immune system is weakened due to immunosuppressants and photopheresis treatments to treat the GVHD. Even still, I can do almost everything as before. I am 46 now. Charlotte is 6 and I am so happy to have HER. And that I am able to be here for her. I was sad about my sway at the time. It matters nothing to me at all now.

Best wishes to all of you!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (8/25/04), (7/21/06), (6/1/09), EDD 2/24/12 - failed boy sway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12