Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Was the seat up or down? Was the lid open or closed? That's all I want to know!

I'm all for finding fun places to DTD. Hard when you have kids, though!! Sometimes really late at night, we will DTD in front of the fire. That's always kind of romantic!
    LOL! The lids and seats were all down, he was sitting on it. You get the picture. We chose the bathroom primarily because we had just put the kids down for bed and wanted to make sure we didn't get an interruption for a few minutes there!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post
    I love it too Lola! I think IG had us so convinced if you did all 7 you would succeed, if you "failed" it's because YOU did something wrong. I got lucky this time, turned just enough blue to tip my odds when we rolled. This is part of why I will/would never sway again.
    TOTALLY. I think you are lucky if you get what you swayed for. I literally started to have like swaying panic attacks when on IG for that very reason. My DH thought I was losing it. You really get obsessive when you think there is a magic formula....but when you know there ISN'T, you just do your best and keep your fingers crossed. Much better on the psyche, for sure. I am SOOOOO happy that you got your little man, though, 3, you really deserve him after the m/c and all. XXOO
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hun, I don't say it much out of fear of hurting others, but I do feel truly fortunate to be able to finish our family this way.

DH was hesitant to try again after the m/c because of how nuts I was during my IG sway. I think he would have refused to continue had the monkeys not driven everyone off IG and sent me looking elsewhere. The dice analogy and finally being told there is no do-this-get-boy-guarantee really hit home for me and I stopped a lot of the obsessing.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, you can add me too, I swayed for boy but got a girl. Couldn't be more pleased in the end, so there you go!
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Freya! You are soooo close!!!! How are you feeling?

3P1B, I could not agree more....the demise of IG was the best thing for me, and a lot of us, really!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Freya!! How are you?
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Hi, you can add me too, I swayed for boy but got a girl. Couldn't be more pleased in the end, so there you go!
    Hi Freya! Congrats on the girl!! Sorry to hear it wasn't your son this time, will you try again some day? xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    TOTALLY. I think you are lucky if you get what you swayed for. I literally started to have like swaying panic attacks when on IG for that very reason. My DH thought I was losing it. You really get obsessive when you think there is a magic formula....but when you know there ISN'T, you just do your best and keep your fingers crossed. Much better on the psyche, for sure. I am SOOOOO happy that you got your little man, though, 3, you really deserve him after the m/c and all. XXOO
    ITA with this

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    After reading NBP's post about cherry picking stats on IG, that totally makes sense, because at first after reading this thread, I felt like hey, maybe the IG way works better, but you guys are totally right, there were not really good stats there. Our blue crew there last year had more boys than girls, but eh.....
    I know Lola ... I think about that a lot. I don't regret swaying the way that I did, I definitely did not have an IG sway. But from our little CBBC (granted it was only about 10 swayers) 8 of them did get their boys. And I know we followed each other for months so no "cherry picking" involved; we knew pretty well what each other were/weren't doing. I do think even for those 8 though some were just lucky; after all Nutter was the 1st to admit she had a crappy IG diet but she still got her blue. Still, we were pretty honest with each other and that group did end up with a lot of boys...8 of 10 is either darned lucky or there's something there that is worth trying to connect the dots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    ..8 of 10 is either darned lucky or there's something there that is worth trying to connect the dots.
    Those stats are definately worth looking over B Thats if we could ever get on there to go over old posts grr! Did anyone get any update from Mas?? Did she get her boy????

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast